PDA

View Full Version : Wakefield Circuit Club Premeet 14 Dec

Perry
10-12-06, 09:01 AM
Hey Guys,

Who is 100% heading to the event anyone wants to meet up and cruise there together?. Not sure about the exact time of departing. Planning to meet at livo KK's for breakfast than head down.

Perry

Meeting 6.30am
Departin: 6.45am SHARP

Hens
10-12-06, 12:29 PM
Im going to be meeting at livo KK with some mates at 6.30am

names Henry

UPDATE:
6.30AM

Marc
10-12-06, 12:36 PM
6:45??

What happened to 6am leave at 6:15, and be at wakefield about 8ish

IMO earlyier the better, less traffic, less hassles, less headaches.

Tazz
10-12-06, 12:48 PM
I think i'll just see you all there... going to be taking M2 and then M7 to get out of sydney. I'm planning to be down there around 8 or so.

3lusive
11-12-06, 11:52 AM
I'll just meet you all there. I wanna leave at around 6am

fatboyz39
11-12-06, 08:39 PM
Were leaving around 6am.

Hens
11-12-06, 09:54 PM
Hey Guys,

Who is 100% heading to the event anyone wants to meet up and cruise there together?. Not sure about the exact time of departing. Planning to meet at livo KK's for breakfast than head down.

Perry

hey dude
i was speaking to BlitZ (dan) of clubitr/ozhonda and he said 6.30 meet should be cool.
he mentioned fatboyz39 and yourself are gonna be cruising down too.

BUT he initially told me 7am yet half the dudes he mentioned said they want to go at 6am.

so meet sumwhere in da middle.
6.30 FTW

Perry
12-12-06, 12:38 PM
hey dude
i was speaking to BlitZ (dan) of clubitr/ozhonda and he said 6.30 meet should be cool.
he mentioned fatboyz39 and yourself are gonna be cruising down too.

BUT he initially told me 7am yet half the dudes he mentioned said they want to go at 6am.

so meet sumwhere in da middle.
6.30 FTW

Ok meeting at 6.30am and leaving 6.45 SHARP

Marc
13-12-06, 02:21 PM
yeah ill be at the meetup, just a warning, dont say to me "dude your car is sqweaking" or "you got a sound coming from your car" i know and it annoys me i dont need to be reminded *sigh*

Hens
13-12-06, 02:45 PM
yeah ill be at the meetup, just a warning, dont say to me "dude your car is sqweaking" or "you got a sound coming from your car" i know and it annoys me i dont need to be reminded *sigh*

remember to bring somes tools y0.
ive got the stands, and trolley jack covered.

Marc
13-12-06, 02:54 PM
Yeah man no worrys ill have some lunch then ill go make a small assortment of tools and bits and peices to bring, ill MSN you a small list to see if i forget anything :)

By the way have u heard from 7IM0 if he is still coming up from canberra for it?

Hens
13-12-06, 02:58 PM
Yeah man no worrys ill have some lunch then ill go make a small assortment of tools and bits and peices to bring, ill MSN you a small list to see if i forget anything :)

By the way have u heard from 7IM0 if he is still coming up from canberra for it?

sick
well i did put up on mlga
if he's interested he'll come.
unfortunately i dont have his number.

3lusive
13-12-06, 03:11 PM
What else is reccomended to bring down?

Marc
13-12-06, 03:33 PM
A spare set of brake pads if your hittin the track or at least put in a new set the night b4.

Look ill bring a decent amount of tools if you guys want, your more than welcome to borrow them as long as they come back, i dont mind helping out as long as i go home with the same tools i arrived with. Is that alright?

3lusive
13-12-06, 06:08 PM
Sweet. I'm bringing some tools along to.

So other than tools anything else? I'm a noob to track days so making sure I'm well prepared.

Brian_J
13-12-06, 08:13 PM
new brake pads the night before? no way man. brakes need to be properly bedded in with around 500km of CITY driving

no need to change brake pads anyway, i doubt you'll be doing that much braking that hard anyway

just check all your fluids and bring plenty of insect repellant

Hens
13-12-06, 10:10 PM
i just fitted slotted discs at the front. finished an hour ago.
using my old pads
they are still good with 8mm out of the 10mm when new.

all good for tmmr

i highly doubt i can hammer my brakes that much.
if i try to be hero they will fade from overheating

CYA GUYS AT THE MEET TMMR MORNING

Mr-M00D
14-12-06, 06:54 PM
new brake pads the night before? no way man. brakes need to be properly bedded in with around 500km of CITY driving

no need to change brake pads anyway, i doubt you'll be doing that much braking that hard anyway

mate on the track brakes can be bedded in, in one session, well thats wat i did todai and car was find and did it fastest time right after the bed in session..