PDA

View Full Version : FS: [SYD] Complete sound system

VTECMACHINE
15-12-06, 01:47 AM
Hey guys i'm putting up my old sound sytem for sale. Dont know much about it, as it came with the car.

But it is as follows (sizes are unknown... is there anyway to find out):

*Kenwood front speakers
*Kenwood tweeters
*Kicker mono Amp
*Schnider 4 channel amp
*Clarion rear speakers
*MTX 12 inch subwoofer
*Sony 10 stack head unit, with mini disc player aswell.

Would love to get rid of it as a whole... But if not let me know what your after. Looking for $1300 (revised price :)) for entire system.

Thanks

Rix.

P.S: system was insured for $3000... gives an indication of value I guess.

VTECMACHINE
15-12-06, 03:14 AM
Should have some pics up soon...

IcemaN
16-12-06, 07:29 PM
il give u 5$ plus a large big mac meal:)
p.s il pick it up tomoz;)

VTECMACHINE
16-12-06, 08:08 PM
No your a retard!

IcemaN
17-12-06, 02:35 AM
nuh your the retard for not accepting my offer:)

Mike.V?!
17-12-06, 02:59 AM
You're both retards for the incorrect use of 'your' :P ;)

VTECMACHINE
17-12-06, 05:55 PM
Might have to go to ebay for this sale!

Mike.V?!
17-12-06, 06:16 PM
You might have better luck if you split everything up. Also the specs for the speakers are pretty important as well. Nobody will be interested if you can't tell them what size the speakers are.

VTECMACHINE
17-12-06, 06:50 PM
Yeah I know, no idea man... like I said they came with the car... Pretty sure they 5 1/2 or close...

I will split up if I need to!

Sledpilot
18-12-06, 08:50 PM
hey dude, if you where willing to split everything up, what would you be looking for roughly for the Schnider 4 channel?

Fr3aKi3
19-12-06, 12:42 AM
Hey dude, as people have said some specs might really help with the sale. It's kinda like saying i've got an integra for sale and that's all the info I give, it could be a GSI, VTi, VTi-R or a Type-R but no one knows.

goodluck with the sale

VTECMACHINE
19-12-06, 03:22 PM
yeah I know... it's half wishful thinking + bit of high balling marketing.

but heyyy...

Sp33dY
19-12-06, 04:32 PM
yeah I know... it's half wishful thinking + bit of high balling marketing.

but heyyy...

In this thread, you come across as a tightass hondahh driver who's trying to make a lot of cash from entry level stereo equipment, or stuff you know nothing about which i DOUBT would be worth anywhere near even 1k ..... I'll eat my own words if im wrong.

As mentioned, speaker specs , models , pics are essential, or you'll never sell it .

"high balling marketing." ?? ...... "Tell him he's dreamin' "

VTECMACHINE
20-12-06, 04:54 AM
relaxxx speedy... WHOA!

I honestly have no idea what it is worth. Rather set a higher price than a lower price. You know ur not going to ask to sell your car for 3 grand. lol... rather set a higher price and bargain down. No need to be so anal about it.

Plus stuff is worth close to 3 grand when the guy who I bought it off showed me the receipts. So I guess you'll have to eat your own words buddy. It's all close to 3 years old... so don't know much about depreciation with audio. haven't had the time to take pics.

Polly
20-12-06, 01:56 PM
Ricki said roughly $1300 not like hes trying to rip ne1 off he just doesnt know give him a break or make him an offer !! and hell say yes or no or neg!!

but the truth is there isnt much market for second hand audio equipment

BTW Johnnilicte its $1300 (roughly) not $1800

HAVE FUN IN THE SUN !!!

nam
21-12-06, 02:21 AM
let the man sell it however much he wants to!
if he has trouble selling it then naturally he'll lower the price..so no need to worry! :)

VTECMACHINE
21-12-06, 02:56 AM
Well thankyou nam!

Farking anal people... what side of the bed you guys been waking up on.

VTECMACHINE
21-12-06, 10:34 PM
Thanks for being a "faggot"... nah just kidding. I have no idea what freaking music shit is worth man. Just selling... well at least now I know... thanks dude!

I'm just going to throw them on ebay...

nam
22-12-06, 12:47 AM
are you willing to seperate the sub and the amp to run it?

VTECMACHINE
22-12-06, 01:53 PM
yeah man!

no box for sub tho.

Sledpilot
22-12-06, 10:18 PM
hello, HELLO, was it my imagination that i asked a pricing question or what?????? or dont i count,

last time i almost bought audio gear through a forum, i had tha dosh sitting just about to be sent to hime, and the tool sent it back up again, please dont let this happen 2 me again :(

VTECMACHINE
22-12-06, 11:46 PM
dude I PM'ed you already i'm quite sure of it!

Buddy
23-12-06, 01:07 PM
take it easy.. Rikki.. u know i can sms takumi if shit gets out of hand in this thread and he will sort it out.

are u keeping the headunit..

VTECMACHINE
23-12-06, 05:31 PM
Nah got a new head unit... So if ya want it... holla at me!

Hens
24-12-06, 02:19 AM
if you want to sell stereo stuff its a good idea to put the model.
only the biggest noob will buy it without knowing the models.
without the model numbers you have just wasted my bandwidth :D

eg.
MTX dont have just 1 12inch subwoofer in their range.

VTECMACHINE
25-12-06, 07:30 PM
jesus... looks like some people don't read. I clearly noted that I have no idea of the model number and stuff... because I DON'T KNOW! lol.

VTECMACHINE
27-12-06, 01:10 PM
LOl... been busy doing shit lately. haven't had the time.

Actually mods delete this thread.

Buddy
27-12-06, 07:28 PM
hahaha i think ur head just exploded.. just do insurance job.. by the looks of this it would be easeir.. but thats dodgy

Justin Fox
27-12-06, 07:55 PM
Thread is closed. Guys please think out your posts before you post them in future so us mods don't have to clean up your messy work! :) It is the holiday season afterall aye and I am damn lazy to "work". :)