PDA

View Full Version : The Tuners Group Becomes Official Sponsor Of JDM Style Forum

thetunersgroup
01-07-08, 09:23 PM
Hi All,

We've decided to become an official sponsor / registered business seller of the JDM Style Forum.

I've been on the forum for a couple of months now and I've been very impressed by the quality of the posts and the knowledge on the forum.

So we've decided to put our money where our mouth is and become an official sponsor.

With more than 13 years experience in the parts business, many years of involvement in various classes of racing including Formula Ford and endurance racing, and a number of project cars under my belt, I hope I can add some of my knowledge and experience to the forum.

- Adam

Bang A Dang
18-07-08, 12:21 AM
Hi All,

We've decided to become an official sponsor / registered business seller of the JDM Style Forum.

I've been on the forum for a couple of months now and I've been very impressed by the quality of the posts and the knowledge on the forum.

So we've decided to put our money where our mouth is and become an official sponsor.

With more than 13 years experience in the parts business, many years of involvement in various classes of racing including Formula Ford and endurance racing, and a number of project cars under my belt, I hope I can add some of my knowledge and experience to the forum.

- Adam

nice work Adam!

OVTEC
18-07-08, 03:09 AM
sweet!

ps i love your detailed posts!

rodent
18-07-08, 11:02 AM
Seconded. Appreciate your contributions mate, just wish I had the patience to properly read them all :oops:

thetunersgroup
18-07-08, 10:00 PM
sweet!

ps i love your detailed posts!

Thanks OVTEC and rodent for your kind words !

I tend to post long posts, but that's because I like detail. I figure most people on the forum like detail too.

For those that don't, the "scroll down" button is not far away :)

- Adam

Andy Wana
18-07-08, 11:29 PM
Thanks OVTEC and rodent for your kind words !

I tend to post long posts, but that's because I like detail. I figure most people on the forum like detail too.

For those that don't, the "scroll down" button is not far away :)

- Adam

Adam, I like reading your posts because you are also imparting your wisdom, experience and knowledge to us all. You are passionate about what you do and I appreciate that.
Truly a great addition to JDMST and the modifying community alike. Here's to great success, mate.