PDA

View Full Version : Xmas shopping - what did you buy?!

Justin Fox
19-12-06, 10:07 AM
I assume that the peeps with their heads on straight have already done their shopping! Help those who are less fortunate out! Share what you bought, for who, where and why!?!

RaYmO
19-12-06, 11:08 AM
Got this kubrick set for one of my workmates...

He loves collecting figurines n stuff so I thought Id add it to his collection

http://www.toytokyo.com/productImages/6884_1.jpg

josh2.5
19-12-06, 11:22 AM
Ive done sweet F.A.

I really do hate shopping. All ive done so far is get Shane Webkes book for my old boy.

Sp33dY
19-12-06, 11:28 AM
Im the Gift Voucher king ....... cos im lazy, and im bit of a bah-humbug .... i wish more people gave me gift vouchers instead gifts i'll never use, or would ever want ---- YES, i can be one ungreatful sod!

Mike.V?!
19-12-06, 11:34 AM
Bah humbug!

Omawari_San
19-12-06, 11:41 AM
Tried to go shopping for presents in a shopping mal nearby (5 minutes away) on saturday...

It took me one hour to find out: All of 9 Parking lots where full. All Bus-Parkings where full of busses, everyone was a visitor from the netherlands, inside it was like tokyo subway. Took me 5 minutes to walk 10m. So I went home.

Did the shopping this morning before lateshift. Bought the usual. Parfume musical tickets jewelery....

[ekkY]
19-12-06, 12:16 PM
as for me i work in a phone/ perfume store

so easy for me, but then i only give pressie to some1 who are close to me only :twisted:

shonen
21-12-06, 08:01 PM
I splurged a couple of hundred on my little nephew.....

Got him some clothes and some toys that dangle and make noises and has flashing lights etc...

Also got him a little bib that says "I love my uncle" hehehe couldnt resist when I saw that one !!!

VTECMACHINE
21-12-06, 10:29 PM
F.A!

cooling
22-12-06, 01:31 AM
What's "F.A"?
hmmm..

I love buying things for people! Or giving things. It's so awesomely exciting and fun finding someone something. But I'm super broke this year so I only splurged on the boy and my brother, and made do with little things for everyone else.

Brother- Wii :P
Boy - Ricer Part :P:P:P;)
Small cousins (girls) - Little 'trinket' bags with watercolour kits, little paper pads, perfume minatures, lippy, jewellery, clips, make-up kits thingies, candles, bubbles, homemade purses, pillboxes, etc.
Small cousins (boys) - vouchers :(
Girlfriends - More exxy version of the small 'trinket' bags mentioned + voucher or, home-made cds+booklets and homemade notebooks.
"Mates" ;) - Rare (import) LE cd, Books, Teeshirt/s, mix cds (homemade) and notebooks (homemade). Lol.

I was also making cards, but I've only made 3 of the 20 I need so I don't know what I'm going to do with thattt... :( I'm also planning on making little cupcakes or Xmas cookies & give them to random small children on Xmas day family gatherings.

Middle Man
22-12-06, 02:37 PM
Don't you hate it when you buy someone a gift......you think you've finally finished your Xmas shopping, get home, unload the car..........then you look at one of the gifts and decide to keep it for yourself! :lol:

.........then you have to go back to the Shopping Centre yet AGAIN!

VTECMACHINE
22-12-06, 02:50 PM
F.A = FUCKK ALLL!!!

I need to do my shopping on saturday or sumthing.
What would you guys get 2 chicks (my sisters) they are 26 and 27? Some one help me out!

denka
22-12-06, 03:20 PM
Mum n Dad - DJ's Gift Card (the black one)

Brother - just dropped $50 bucks on his lap

Boss - Box of good golf balls

Woman - on 7 weeks hoilday so I've got all the time in the world to think ... so far I've come up with hand bag

Me - too much to list

wilch
22-12-06, 03:24 PM
vtecmachine... Get them stuff from The Body Shop.

[ekkY]
22-12-06, 03:28 PM
F.A = FUCKK ALLL!!!

I need to do my shopping on saturday or sumthing.
What would you guys get 2 chicks (my sisters) they are 26 and 27? Some one help me out!

perfumes and makeup
:P

VTECMACHINE
22-12-06, 03:52 PM
ahhhh... yeah but that stuff is all personal taste isn't it!

awwww.... SUGAPOP!!!! where are you at girly??? :P HELP ME OUT!!!!

Sp33dY
22-12-06, 06:26 PM
My mobile number yo ... :lol:

I got my sister (20) a Sportsgirl voucher.

Vouchers rock.

:mrgreen:

VTECMACHINE
22-12-06, 06:34 PM
yeah voucher could be good... but from what shop? Isn't sportsgirl a younger persons store? NFI dude!!! ahhh...

Btw trade sister's numbers? :) hehehe

.::F[L]Y::.
22-12-06, 09:13 PM
vouchers are kool.

this xmas was expensive. got my gf a coach handbag and oroton purse

black200
23-12-06, 05:06 AM
goto ebay, and type any random word that pops into your head. Look through waht you find, and get ideas from there. 2nd hand stuff isn't good as presents but ebay can give you an idea of what to buy

tiffanys jewelry ftw.

VTECMACHINE
23-12-06, 05:43 PM
Ohh yeahhhh!!! DONEE!!! I bought my mum a mega JDM looking bonzai plant... hehehe.