PDA

View Full Version : Pair of BRIDE Ergo's 1.5 [RED]

D CUPS
22-12-06, 10:42 AM
For sale: SOLD
Item Condition: In excellent condition, steam cleaned and NO tears
Price and price conditions: $1800 The Pair without Rails or $2100 with pair of Bride MO-Type Rails to specifically suit the FD3S (direct bolt on).
Extra Info: Seat is very buckety, hips and shoulders and theighs are great. Seat reclines and has quick seat fold adjustment. Selling them because I really REALLY want the top of the line Gias.
Pictures:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/djchesta/DSCF1046.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/djchesta/DSCF1047.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/djchesta/DSCF1050.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/djchesta/DSCF1051.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/djchesta/DSCF1048.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/djchesta/DSCF1042.jpg

SOLD!

FRpilot
22-12-06, 11:07 AM
would u accept $600 cash ;)

D CUPS
22-12-06, 11:09 AM
Haha!! Good one mate

Mike.V?!
22-12-06, 12:23 PM
Aren't these the ones you picked up off ebay just recently? If that the case this thread is very poor form.

3lusive
22-12-06, 12:24 PM
Selling them for double the price you bought them for..

quite unfair to fellow forum members..

GL with the sale

Middle Man
22-12-06, 01:21 PM
Aren't these the ones you picked up off ebay just recently? If that the case this thread is very poor form.

Agree.

$1200 more than what you paid - smart cookie this one!

Would be different however if you didnt brag about how cheap you got them - yet now the whole forum knows :lol:

D CUPS
22-12-06, 01:49 PM
Unfair because I was the "lucky" person to buy them cheap of someone who didnt know what 'Bride' were in the first place.

Im selling them for how much they are really worth, especially with the condition they're in.

If they dont sell? Well it doesnt really bother me, I scored a top bargain and they will be in the car until I get a pair of Bride Gias with rails for $4800.00. I gues I can have the Gias for show and Ergo's for road.

So people interested let me know, FD rails still waiting to hear from Jdmyard.

D CUPS
22-12-06, 01:52 PM
They are in better condition than these pair too! Oh yeh!!

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=173938&hl=

Mike.V?!
22-12-06, 02:31 PM
trdboy, you are trying to PROFIT off another JDMST member. You made a thread essentially bragging about the bargain you found and are now trying to sell the seats for TRIPLE what you paid for them ON THE SAME FORUM.

black200
22-12-06, 03:21 PM
stingy.

D CUPS
22-12-06, 03:33 PM
trdboy, you are trying to PROFIT off another JDMST member. You made a thread essentially bragging about the bargain you found and are now trying to sell the seats for TRIPLE what you paid for them ON THE SAME FORUM.

Ok then, I understand your point:cool: . Delete this thread then:neutral: . I know your a moderator, just a point - in some of my previous posts you have been pretty negative with your replies to a couple of my threads. Ive never heard one good thing from you :neutral: ;)

Calm down Mike.V, your capital letters look evil :o .

VTECMACHINE
22-12-06, 03:52 PM
Who cares... it's "business". If someone wants them.. they'll buy them. It's not really ripping off another member... I just see it as business IMO.

Why don't you try ebay... or other forums.

D CUPS
22-12-06, 04:06 PM
thanks VTECMACHINE, they are also posted on other forums.

Personally i think you (Mike.V) dont like me for some reason.

I Guess he is a super mod, and ive never encountered a tough mod like him before.

VTECMACHINE
22-12-06, 04:08 PM
No worries man! Good luck with the sale.

fueltank
22-12-06, 04:17 PM
Just ebay them for $600.
ROFLAMO

Mike.V?!
22-12-06, 04:27 PM
thanks VTECMACHINE, they are also posted on other forums.

Personally i think you (Mike.V) dont like me for some reason.

I Guess he is a super mod, and ive never encountered a tough mod like him before.

trdboy, I don't hate you. I'm not so petty. I don't think I'm such a tough mod, either I have left this thread open after all. I prefer an open dialogue rather than locking and deleting threads outright. This thread annoyed me because we are really striving for a tight community with JDMST, and from my viewpoint it really looks like you are trying to take advantage of other members.

This thread can stay. Heck a pair of Brides at $1800 is still an ok deal.

Mike.V?!
22-12-06, 04:28 PM
Yeah, I can come across as a jerk. I need to take happy class or something.

Justin Fox
22-12-06, 04:38 PM
Now now.

trdboy. Mike.V's intentions are to simply look after the JDMST community. It's a good thing.

I agree, to a degree, with both sides of the argument. Some might consider it poor form but I see it as rather honest that at least the older threads about purchase price still exist on the forum.

In the end of the day trdboy can sell them for as much as he likes. The forum is buyer beware and we all know how much he got them for, and we can all find out how much Bride seats are new too, so hopefully everyone's adult enough to make up our own minds.

doofus
22-12-06, 05:17 PM
aehehe, sell them to me for 600!! hehehe

FRpilot
22-12-06, 05:29 PM
really depends on how u see it.. whether people here are ur friends or not

VTECMACHINE
22-12-06, 05:33 PM
shit.. i'm screwed when it comes to that. i was Bought up at a Jewish school... and all of friends are jewish :). very business minded people.. friends or not.. they make money from you! hahaha.

Jing
22-12-06, 05:45 PM
maybe you should make some more buddist friends :D

VTECMACHINE
22-12-06, 05:57 PM
hahahahaha!!! shit I'm soo going to have to do that!

Plus i'm curry and we known to be quite the tightass aswell! hehehe... Please Refer to Russel Peters for examples.

doofus
22-12-06, 06:19 PM
lmao, with the mods u have done every month, u sure dont fit that tightass status.

hahaha

now stop spamming and let him sell the seats to me for 600
hahaha

D CUPS
22-12-06, 06:59 PM
I like how his advertised them on nissansilivia for even more LOL

Enough of the crap dude :rolleyes: . I want to test fit that boss kit as well.

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/Pair-of-BRIDE-Ergoand39s-15-RED-t206821.html

D CUPS
22-12-06, 07:00 PM
Now show me where it is advertised for more? Eh????

D CUPS
22-12-06, 07:04 PM
Thankyou Mike.V and Justin. Appreciate your concern and understanding.

kula
22-12-06, 08:11 PM
firty four fifty!

Middle Man
23-12-06, 04:25 AM
They are in better condition than these pair too! Oh yeh!!

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=173938&hl=

Way to ruin a persons sale.

You did this on Fast Fours Forum too......poor form IMO.

hebe
23-12-06, 09:07 AM
Who gives a rat's ass, just let the man sell his shit and move on...you either buy it or you don't...pretty simple.

D CUPS
23-12-06, 10:01 AM
Way to ruin a persons sale.

You did this on Fast Fours Forum too......poor form IMO.

BOOHOO :cry: :lol: Quit repeating yourself:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: .

So what! Get over it buddy :evil: .

This is the only forum where my sale on my seats has been FVCKED up :twisted: .

Just delete this thread Mike.V, Justin or Van. I know who my friends are on this forum, the ones that havent replied to this thread with pisstake responses.

I'll remember these pisstakers at the next meet whenever that is :P

Talk about having a tight JDMST community :???:

Bodgy Racing Developments
23-12-06, 12:35 PM
goodluck with the sale chester.

hebe
23-12-06, 01:33 PM
trdboy, tightass JDMST community :p hahaha

Alanski
24-12-06, 02:00 AM
bro this forum is starting to turn into a nay, community to hang out..
recently ive seen some poor negative comments..makes me just click the close button on the site.
who cares on what other people say..
its your stuff..sell it for what you want, they cant make you sell it for 5cents.
goodluck with the sale trdboy.

project2
25-12-06, 02:12 PM
a forums, a forum.

it's not like his doing anything criminal is he? now theres tons of other people who do rebirthing and chops who make mega profits! eg smashed up s14 which was sold at the auctions for about 3-6k, repaired for 2-3k then sold for 15-16k is more criminal to me

if he believes that they are worth this much, then maybe somebody will pay that price if they like the item.

think about it.. even if he did pay a certain amount shipping, cleaning, holding fees were involved which all adds up.

but dont worry about it. its a public internet forum i doubt any of these guys who said stuff would say it in real life. If this were a real live forum there wouldn't be any heros talking shit becuase theres no pc monitor to behind.

Chesta - If these seats sit lower then dc2 recaros i'd take them off you their starting to piss me off as you sit higher then a sw20 stock seat and it gets to you when your really tired. Im actually thinking of chucking away my dc2r seat (if anyones interested im throwing it away for free)

PyRoMaNiAc
25-12-06, 04:06 PM
^^^ dc2r seat is a recaro isnt it????

if so fkin throw it this way lol!!

project2
25-12-06, 05:09 PM
^^^ dc2r seat is a recaro isnt it????

if so fkin throw it this way lol!!

when i get rid of it. its yours andrew for your poosar :p

PyRoMaNiAc
25-12-06, 06:31 PM
:O ur a legend!!

but my names jamie ;) ill let it slide just this once... hahaha

VTECMACHINE
25-12-06, 06:38 PM
hahahaha lol

Middle Man
25-12-06, 07:58 PM
but dont worry about it. its a public internet forum i doubt any of these guys who said stuff would say it in real life. If this were a real live forum there wouldn't be any heros talking shit becuase theres no pc monitor to behind

I would, but at the end of the day i wouldn't care - good luck with the sale :cool:

project2
25-12-06, 09:30 PM
:O ur a legend!!

but my names jamie ;) ill let it slide just this once... hahaha

sorry jamie, i keep mixing you up with strozza haha

PyRoMaNiAc
26-12-06, 02:12 PM
wtf.... is strozza on here?!

Kazaf
28-12-06, 04:52 PM
a forums, a forum.

it's not like his doing anything criminal is he? now theres tons of other people who do rebirthing and chops who make mega profits! eg smashed up s14 which was sold at the auctions for about 3-6k, repaired for 2-3k then sold for 15-16k is more criminal to me

if he believes that they are worth this much, then maybe somebody will pay that price if they like the item.

think about it.. even if he did pay a certain amount shipping, cleaning, holding fees were involved which all adds up.

but dont worry about it. its a public internet forum i doubt any of these guys who said stuff would say it in real life. If this were a real live forum there wouldn't be any heros talking shit becuase theres no pc monitor to behind.

Chesta - If these seats sit lower then dc2 recaros i'd take them off you their starting to piss me off as you sit higher then a sw20 stock seat and it gets to you when your really tired. Im actually thinking of chucking away my dc2r seat (if anyones interested im throwing it away for free)

What colour are the recaro's?

wilch
28-12-06, 05:49 PM
I'll give you $500 for the pair.

I don't believe they're "real" after all ;)

(please note the winky)
Good luck with the sale :)

D CUPS
28-12-06, 07:05 PM
I'll give you $500 for the pair.

I don't believe they're "real" after all ;)

(please note the winky)
Good luck with the sale :)

:lol: Hehe...I have a sense of humour also...thanks Wilch :D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mike's Recaro(s?) in his MR2 are red. Did Jethro buy the Rane serato and mixer off you?

project2
29-12-06, 03:16 PM
Chesta - Nope I got 2 sets

4 x 1200s
2x rane seratos
1x tt56m

BATTLE STYLES!

shonen
03-01-07, 09:11 AM
trdboy keep us posted and let us know if they are sold :)

If my clutch holds up and my other parts arrive next months I might take them off your hands :)

PS...

Have had a few PMs sent to me after I posted this.....

YES I am aware of what he paid for it and what he is asking.....but who says I am going to pay $1800 ?

Chester was lucky enough to grab a bargain and im willing to pay more than the $600 he got it for but when the time comes ill contact him and see if we can agree on a price, if we can than ill take them if we dont agree on a price and he wont budge from $1800 than hey its a free world :)

Goodluck with the sale anyways :)

denka
03-01-07, 12:23 PM
Whoever pm'd shonen about the price that trdboy actually bought them for is low. Going behind this post to try and sabotage a sale, great way to keep that community feeling.

and don't say it was to protect shonen, no-one gets hurt for paying market price.

*edit* not to mention that's it's been documented very well that he's trying to sell them for much more than he paid.

D CUPS
03-01-07, 08:34 PM
thanks Shonen and Denka..

WOOOHOO - Seats sold today to Mitch from Ausrotary forums, he's got a Series 2 project RX7 that him and his dad are building.

At my price too (Market price) :D and he even knew I bought them for bargain price because I put it up on Ausrotary.

D CUPS
03-01-07, 08:34 PM
I'll post pics of the Gias soon.

shonen
04-01-07, 12:36 AM
ohhh damn it !!!

I wanted Gias too but too damn expensive for me !!!

Rather get the Brix or Ergo and spend the remainder on Takata harnesses :D