PDA

View Full Version : Fuzzy Presents: FIELD DAY 2007

Tosh
27-12-06, 11:41 PM
So.... who's going???

I'm going with BLISTC from this forum... who else from this forum is going along?

Should be a great day.. can't wait!

Justin Fox
28-12-06, 01:38 AM
Gah... I've missed the last few.

shonen
28-12-06, 03:24 AM
ill be too intoxicated from the night before !!!!

Tosh
28-12-06, 08:19 AM
so will I Thomas but that's not stopping me :P

Waggy
28-12-06, 02:50 PM
WTF is Field Day? (I'm a Regional QLD'er - no hating :p )

[ekkY]
28-12-06, 03:06 PM
WTF is Field Day? (I'm a Regional QLD'er - no hating :p )

outdoor raves

where people get together and have fun and listening to funky choonz and dance away to the music they love.

i belive you guys have something like this down @ southbank

Waggy
28-12-06, 03:11 PM
Hmmm - sounds cool.

Southbank = 800kms away from me.

[ekkY]
28-12-06, 05:52 PM
waggy dont say u live in the middle of nowhere

Tosh
28-12-06, 06:52 PM
Field Day - Click The Pic

http://www.fuzzy.com.au/events/fieldday2007/fieldday2007.jpg (http://www.fuzzy.com.au/coming_up.asp?eventId=94)

Summerfielddayz is on the Gold Coast next weekend

http://www.fuzzy.com.au/events/summafieldayze2007/summafieldayze2007.jpg
Click The Pic ;) (http://www.fuzzy.com.au/coming_up.asp?eventId=97)

gimic
28-12-06, 10:18 PM
bastards! hope your basement jaxx fans. they are great live

black200
29-12-06, 01:38 AM
;23271']outdoor raves

you take that back right now

rave my ass :P

denka
29-12-06, 12:58 PM
i've been promising myself to go but I swear for 01/01/2008 I will be there!

BLISTC
29-12-06, 05:01 PM
dammit looks like its going to rain

tosh - lets sell our tickets now and head up to gold coast! lol

Tosh
29-12-06, 07:33 PM
hahahaha nah mate it'll add to the atmosphere if it rains ;)

speedracr
29-12-06, 09:30 PM
I'll be there Tosh, might be a bit whacked out after doing Shore Thing the night before :P

- Charles

Justin Fox
30-12-06, 09:40 AM
i've been promising myself to go but I swear for 01/01/2008 I will be there!

OK I'm in too then Denka :) 100%

EGG80X
30-12-06, 10:10 AM
you take that back right now

rave my ass :P

x2

guess ekky never been to one lol

Alanski
30-12-06, 06:22 PM
i got a ticket aint going, pm me if your interested.

whens the next harbour life?

Tosh
30-12-06, 07:20 PM
I'll be there Tosh, might be a bit whacked out after doing Shore Thing the night before :P

- Charles

you Fuzzy Addict you ;) I'll be whacked out and I'm not going to Shorething :P

black200
30-12-06, 08:23 PM
i got a ticket aint going, pm me if your interested.

whens the next harbour life?

11months away. last one was the best event of my life :D

BLISTC
30-12-06, 11:35 PM
x2

guess ekky never been to one lol

ekky needs to go to one and take a few ekky's

will think its the best day of his life

ROFL

Tosh
02-01-07, 12:50 AM
hahaha

not a bad day at all... I had fun

denka
02-01-07, 05:13 PM
OK I'm in too then Denka :) 100%

Woot :D ! No excuses from me this time.

The worst thing is, I drove past it yesterday along the ED going towards the east and it was going offf!!!

Tosh
02-01-07, 07:45 PM
the music was GEEEEEWWWWDDDDDD

I had a great time

[ekkY]
03-01-07, 12:06 PM
ekky needs to go to one and take a few ekky's

will think its the best day of his life

ROFL

no i havent been to 1 of these field days b4, its because im too wrecked too go :-o

yes i need to pop a few to make it the best day

okies what is the real meaning of field day? a breaks party or festival? but too some people, they say its a rave and a mixture

BLISTC
04-01-07, 12:12 AM
people who call big parties "Raves" have nfi what they are talking about.. thats the first thing.

field day....

a music festival in which a wide variety of electronic music is played, to cater for many different people, however it remains a predominatly breaks and house music oriented event. it is an outdoor event, in rain, hail or shine. there are a wide variety of multicultural food stalls as well as rides and other forms of entertainment which add to the "festival" atmosphere

The thing which makes every field day special, and great, is the vibe. Meeting new people and just relaxing whilst listening to good music, and then getting up and dancing with 10,000 other people around you, all cheering and having a good time it is a great atmosphere.

The women are gorgeous at field day, wearing next to nothing. so if you are a guy , dont wear boxers. For the ladies, you have a wide selection of buffed up roid munchers with their shirts off. lolllllll

i have been to 4 of them and imo this yrs one just didnt do it for me like the others did. there were a few problems with sound and volume control [music too soft] and the line up this year wasnt all that spectacular, and the big acts [IE MYLO] which came out just did not deliver as we all had hoped.

I had an awesome time though from about 6pm onwards once i got kicked into party mode thanks to an awesome job by the dudes @ the breaks stage at the time, and a little bit of candy... yer lol

bring on future music festival!

-mark

shonen
04-01-07, 12:19 AM
I dont get it mark...why do you say guys shouldnt wear boxers ??? :P

denka
04-01-07, 12:33 PM
to keep mini blistc in check?

speedracr
04-01-07, 06:21 PM
I'd give it a 6.5/10. In comparison, last year's FD (even though it was 46 degrees) was a 7.5/10, and FMF last year was 9/10 (Morillo rocked the crowd).

This year's weather was really good - minus the rain - but I think the real let down was the music. I wasn't a fan of the newly introduced live band concept, which swallowed up 50% of the acts. Crazy Penis however, did a great job of keeping the crowd pumping even tho they are a live band as well.

Mylo was a disappointment to everybody I think. A lot was expected from him, but I think his track selection let him down. Kenobi, as always, got the crowd going, but it was a bit same-old same-old. Afterward Kid and Shureshock, I really regretted not staying with Kaskade on the main stage instead.

Plump DJs were OK to begin with, but it became quite predictable. It was funny to see that their music + the sudden downpour + all the red lights on the stage made a lot of ppl smacked out lol.

The biggest disappointment was Martin Solveig, perhaps emphasised because he had the honour of dishing up the last set on the main stage. His track selection, coupled with the quiet volume, led to lots of booing.

Loose Cannons were good entertainment, but the highlight of the day was lazing on the grass listening to Hybrid. They f*cking rock! :D

But that's not to say I won't be going again next year! You can't beat the atmosphere. My only sticking point is all the roid munchers with no shirts on. I'd pay double the ticket price if there was a dress code regulation that stopped this.

Justin Fox
04-01-07, 07:29 PM
The last few Field Days were crap for me. Music's great but the vibe's fucked now. Too many stuck up snobs. SO HARD to say hello to strangers it's not funny.

Parklife was great in that Christina and I met sooo many cool friendly peeps. I dunno, will give it a go again for sure.

Future Music... got tix already Mark. Cya there :)