PDA

View Full Version : o yay i crashed my silvia

Harthorn
28-12-06, 10:39 AM
ahhh shit.. last night.. bad luck after bad luck T-T..

RIP Silvia..

i will never stop working to revive you!! >_>

(time for onevia conversion i think LOL)

FRpilot
28-12-06, 10:56 AM
picsorban

how bad is the damage?

black200
28-12-06, 11:00 AM
ttiuwop

Sp33dY
28-12-06, 12:12 PM
wtfachronyms13pwned !

Alfadog
28-12-06, 02:04 PM
o no :(
write off or not ?

Waggy
28-12-06, 02:40 PM
Damn bro sorry to hear! :(

[ekkY]
28-12-06, 02:50 PM
u sound happy about crashing your silvia

" o yay i crashed my silvia "

Harthorn
28-12-06, 03:03 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/Harthorn/front2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/Harthorn/left.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/Harthorn/right.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/Harthorn/enginebay.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/Harthorn/under.jpg

no i'm not happy lol

sarcasm =.=

anyway.. shit... ~sigh~

Waggy
28-12-06, 03:05 PM
Damn your car looks pretty clean (despite having damage of course)....

180 front FTW! :)

Won't be too bad mate!

Babalouie
28-12-06, 03:05 PM
Ouch...I feel ya pain, man :(

[ekkY]
28-12-06, 03:07 PM
so what happen and what were you trying to do

Dori*mon
28-12-06, 07:50 PM
ouch, bad luck, hope everything goes smoothly from here :)

jaynismo
28-12-06, 09:43 PM
you're lucky you escaped unscathed...

take care dude

Harthorn
29-12-06, 12:02 AM
last night on the highway going towards the brisbane cbd.. it was raining pretty big (me and my friend in car)

i was changing lanes going 90km/hr and f**king i slided out of control and hit right hand side highway gaurds and then bounced on left gaurds and back to right hand side gaurds.. luckily i didn't hit anyone..

then a nice commodore driver stopped to help me move my car to the side of the road, he was parked behind me..

my friend ran back up the road to pickup the pieces of my bonnet on the side of the road to avoid anymore accidents.. and some idiot honda civic was flying probably 110km - 120km/hr down the road and narrowly missed hitting my friend and me and then couldn't stop in time and hit the back of the commodore hard!

the commodore flew up abit then landed back on its ass.. and in turn hit my car from the back pushing my silvia onto the middle of the road even more.. then another car was jus behind the civic and couldn't avoid my silvia suddenly being pushed up into the middle of the road and hit my silvia again..

Jing
29-12-06, 12:08 AM
OMFG that is some crazy shit right there

mrkrooz
29-12-06, 12:28 AM
dang GL wit future plans........looked so clean and well looked after as well...

felixR
29-12-06, 01:16 AM
wow damm.. big accident! lucky no one was injured right??

GL with fixing it up, etc :)

Harthorn
29-12-06, 02:14 AM
yes lucky no one was injured..

and yes i've only jus washed it by hand a couple of days ago.. so yes u can imagine how i feel T-T

VTECMACHINE
29-12-06, 03:24 AM
damnnnnn!!!!! sorry to hear mate. What's the axe thingo for in the second last pic?

FRpilot
29-12-06, 08:58 AM
rails look ok from that pic?

onevia convers for sure

Harthorn
05-01-07, 02:54 PM
i estimated that it'll cost me around 5k-6k to get it fixed and back on the roads..

i'll keep u guys updated about the progress and take pics when i get it back on road :P haha

for now its working hard for 2-3 months to get the $$$

lovesil
05-01-07, 04:58 PM
Seriously, my advise to you, is to forget about fixing it. First of all, the market value of this car (without the accident) is around 7k. If you need to fix it up with 5 - 6k, you might as well buy another one. Plus a damaged chassic never feels right or virtually worthless when coming to sell it in future.

Hence, you might as well gather what you can sell off from the remainings and save your 2 - 3 months hard work on another one. I know its hard to do this to your baby, but it just works out better for you in this way.

Philip Lee
05-01-07, 05:44 PM
Seriously, my advise to you, is to forget about fixing it. First of all, the market value of this car (without the accident) is around 7k. If you need to fix it up with 5 - 6k, you might as well buy another one. Plus a damaged chassic never feels right or virtually worthless when coming to sell it in future.

Hence, you might as well gather what you can sell off from the remainings and save your 2 - 3 months hard work on another one. I know its hard to do this to your baby, but it just works out better for you in this way.

sorry to hear but this is what i'll do too.

with such a big accident, were u on the news ??

Harves
05-01-07, 06:02 PM
That is not good mate. You and your mate were ok so that is really all that matters. I am guessing no insurance which sucks. I agree with lovesil, it is better off buying another one

Alfadog
05-01-07, 07:33 PM
You should be able to part it out for quite a bit considering how much is undamaged..? Not sure how much demand there is for Silvia parts but I would imagine quite a bit.

Gotta agree with the fellas above - sell for parts and buy another one :-)

ntensity
06-01-07, 12:42 AM
Unlucky dude I feel for ya I love S15's and they are well rare in my country.

Couldnt u of corrected it easily being FR?

Hopefully ur not runnin Nankangs either!! I assume insurance pays out and u can get back into 4 wheels again ;)

lovesil
06-01-07, 07:39 AM
Unlucky dude I feel for ya I love S15's and they are well rare in my country.

Couldnt u of corrected it easily being FR?

Hopefully ur not runnin Nankangs either!! I assume insurance pays out and u can get back into 4 wheels again ;)

hmm....he's not driving a S15, but more like a S13.

Harthorn
09-01-07, 05:02 AM
yes i know a bent chasis and pulling it straight again won't feel the same..

but i am willing to take that risk and see :P

and i found a cheaper workshop to do my work now.. 4.5k to put on 180sx head / full respray..

and

sticking in a RB25DET inside and fitted everything!!

OMG @@v