PDA

View Full Version : Help

danielb
28-08-08, 03:36 PM
Alright, so i get my licence (P's) back in a couple weeks. I still have till the end of december till i get my fulls. For whatever reason, i've been thinking of buying a DRZ400SM to get me through till then, anyone have any thoughts on this? Anyone ridden an SM at all?

As much as i hate to admit it most of my riding would be to work and back.. my right wrist became pretty fucked from riding the cbr for 2 hours a day so this should be a bit easier in that respect, plus it'd probably be a lot more fun :lol:

I don't know if i should just wait till i'm on my fulls and buy something with a bit more power or not, i was originally planning on getting a daytona 675 in december, but like i mentioned most of my riding is just to work and back...

Try your best to convince me WHY i shouldnt buy one!

Garth Ivers
28-08-08, 03:53 PM
just wait till december
get something you intend to keep for longer

Roadster
28-08-08, 04:27 PM
do what I did!!!!

Garth Ivers
28-08-08, 04:38 PM
no.. dont do what he did
otherwsie youll be riding to work on a pushie...

steve....

CONAN
28-08-08, 05:04 PM
Daniel - I'm in the same situation as you!

Have four months til I get off my P's restrictions however I'm eageeeeeeeer to get a bike now, but don't want to settle for a sh1tty LAMS bike.

I'm even considering a CBR125R for the meantime :lol:

Btw, Steve gets chauffered to work nowadays instead of pedaling on his modified pushie :P

brasher
28-08-08, 08:33 PM
You know my opinion on this :lol:

But buy my bike ok.

but don't want to settle for a sh1tty LAMS bike.

You ever ridden a motard, or a dirtbike on the street, best fun you can have with your pants on!

Hens
28-08-08, 08:43 PM
Btw, Steve gets chauffered to work nowadays instead of pedaling on his modified pushie :P

ROFL

danielb
29-08-08, 03:25 PM
just wait till december
get something you intend to keep for longer

Ah, but if i did buy this i would intend to keep it for a while.

And no, I'm not doing what Steve has done / is doing :lol: