PDA

View Full Version : nissansilvia.com meet up thursday 11th jan

BLISTC
08-01-07, 03:09 PM
http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=209620

hey guys just posting this up

having a cruise and meetup, photos etc and of course food.

come down for some fancy chit chat and to perve on the nissansilvia.com project s14.5

loz, the founder of ns.com is currently in sydney so lets all show him how we do it down here on the east side :)

all are welcome the more the merrier.

just going on a nice relaxing and SAFE drive

-mark

Buddy
08-01-07, 04:43 PM
i'll get jay s13.. and some of the silivas i know and i'll tag along

scathing
08-01-07, 04:54 PM
Loz is over from South Australia and he has the nissansilvia.com Project Car with him. Lets show him and his SA buddies how we roll in NSW!

You're going to beat him to death?

BLISTC
08-01-07, 05:47 PM
u know it alan lol

mxfly
09-01-07, 07:41 AM
You're going to beat him to death?

Haha you beat me to it Al

scathing
09-01-07, 10:26 AM
I'd say that the windshield of the S15 project car Loz used to have beat us both to it.

Didn't that thing land a king hit to their heads when they decided to drive on public roads without seatbelts?

s_vtec
09-01-07, 10:45 AM
can hondas come:D lol if not i will just catch a lift with my friends s15

Buddy
09-01-07, 10:55 AM
if u dont get a lift in a silvia just hide ur integra in the shadows.... im not being u dick.. ur car is hot.. but its a silvia meet.. i'll be hiding my hachi if jay dosent have his seats in

s_vtec
09-01-07, 10:58 AM
i was at a silvia meet at waitara maccas before it was like 2months ago and i did hide my integra in the shadows :P

A'PEXi
09-01-07, 12:09 PM
too bad im not in sydney :P

BLISTC
09-01-07, 03:39 PM
ahh guys ur all welcome come down!

:)

hahah alan thats right nice memeroy lol

the car took a few mad hits on the way here...

bonnet flew open and dented the roof

they have a spare front bar on, luckily becasue they hit a truck tyre just out of adelaide on the way here......

also they blew the ppg dog box on the way here too

how much bad luck!

shy_slider
14-01-07, 07:28 PM
well well so this is the other forum u syd folk were talking bout :P was a good meet up with some nice rides cheers again to mark for setting it up now its your turn to come here! u got a helicopter yet?

i reckon u wouldbeat us at the moment but yer stock boost does that :P wont be long before she running the 26psi instead of the current 8.

no doubt we will be back again hopefuly u will take us out n show us where your random slappers are :P

take care,

Danny