PDA

View Full Version : Hi... TN here

TN_
18-01-07, 02:03 AM
Hey recently i came up sydney and i met a few local guys up there and they recommended me to join this website. so here i am. while i was up syd the locals showed nashio andsome other place up north of syd with 5k's corners and looks like the initial d arcade game. i'm from adelaide umm 23 years of age... work full time for Holden's. Do bit of study on the sideline. ummm... enjoy drifting...shuffling and traveling.. thats about it ey....let the posting begin! hopefully i'll get to know a few of yous so the next trip to syd would be more exciting.

oh btw i'm from nissansilvia.com "as a retired moderator" hehe

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=67727

VTECMACHINE
18-01-07, 02:08 AM
welcome man! PICS!

BLISTC
18-01-07, 11:59 AM
heya TN welcome to the site.

yeh we took TN through nasho and they loved it.

we took em through galston [inital d lol] was wayyyyy tooo tight that road still scares me today

took em up old pac, they enjoyed even more.

then they went subbies and got smashed. haha

hebe
18-01-07, 12:14 PM
heya TN welcome to the site.

yeh we took TN through nasho and they loved it.

we took em through galston [inital d lol] was wayyyyy tooo tight that road still scares me today

took em up old pac, they enjoyed even more.

then they went subbies and got smashed. haha

HAhaha sounds like you guys fitted in all the important "must view" locations in one night ;)

Dori*mon
18-01-07, 12:49 PM
Welcome :)

A'PEXi
18-01-07, 04:13 PM
post pics of the s14 :D

welcome.

TN_
19-01-07, 03:03 PM
I would but this shitty forum dosn't have a file attached feature. and i can't be bothered signing up to photobucket.

Justin Fox
19-01-07, 05:01 PM
I would but this shitty forum dosn't have a file attached feature.

That's a little harsh dude?

TN_
20-01-07, 03:52 AM
sorry sorry! still reckon it needs a file attachment thingy... anyways went through old threads and this is the only thing i managed to find... its an old old pic... alot different to what she looks today.

http://image-cache.nissansilvia.com/filedump/tn4.jpg

VTECMACHINE
20-01-07, 04:14 AM
hmmm very harsh...

...butttttt veryy nice ride! I dig... soo clean! :) Get a recent pic! :)

Justin Fox
20-01-07, 09:32 AM
Really nice car,

I'm glad you've apologised, as calling this forum "shitty" because we can't afford to make it easier for you to post pictures really hurts!

Just to explain: The reason why we haven't allowed attachments is because it takes up a lot of bandwidth which costs a lot of $$$.

You have to remember that we're only a year old and that our community is a lot smaller than SAU or NS. Those sites have so many paying sponsors (they are making thousands of dollars a year) they can afford to pay for the bandwidth.

Perhaps one day we'll be able to afford it too.