-mark

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/180sx-MEGA-PARTS-SALE-Thread-t211840.html

Babalouie
19-01-07, 03:03 AM
So sorry to hear about the accident man, hope everything's ok :(

Trolls Royce
19-01-07, 03:20 AM
oh no...

I'm kinda shocked man. Still, I reckon go with the S15 conversion if you have the drive for it. I reckon it's a pretty rad car.

lovesil
19-01-07, 04:22 AM
oh my.....can't believe this actually happened to you. Although sad, but its true that its always the car at the back (which in this case, is you) that will cop the whole ownership for the accident.

scathing
19-01-07, 06:57 AM
So sorry to hear about the accident man

What.............the................mother........ .fuck............?

Mark, that sucks. But forget the strawberry face. Be original (for Australia) and do a S14a conversion instead. Angry eyes Sileighty!

I have had enough of the car, time to get over it and move on with my life and look to the future, financially and also health / safety wise.

What kind of girly man talk is this?

ClioF1
19-01-07, 08:12 AM
Sorry to hear mate, I don't really like 180s but your car is one of the exceptions :)

BLISTC
19-01-07, 08:17 AM
What.............the................mother........ .fuck............?

Mark, that sucks. But forget the strawberry face. Be original (for Australia) and do a S14a conversion instead. Angry eyes Sileighty!

What kind of girly man talk is this?

yeh alan i sound like a wuss.

ive decided to sell up. im looking to the future. 350z is on the cards. yellow with black roof.

-mark

shonen
19-01-07, 08:36 AM
If only your LMGT4s were 5 stud.....

Sorry to hear Mark, but hey just cause BLISTC is gone doesnt mean you cant stick around the scene...

Hope to see you out on a few cruises etc in future....

ohhh 350z eh ??

BLISTC
19-01-07, 08:56 AM
dont worry thomas, ive made friends here becasue of my car and on other forums which are friendships for life

and if thats what i got out of it, i reakon it was worth it

dhdevil
19-01-07, 09:32 AM
very sorry to hear buddy, ive allways loved your car, good luck with it all and future projects.

scathing
19-01-07, 09:55 AM
im looking to the future. 350z is on the cards. yellow with black roof.

Why would you want to go from a fooli sik fast turbro car to some slow, fat, NA nugget?

Although that colour scheme could work. Like the 180SX, there's a visible shutline between the pillars and hatch. I was thinking about getting carbon overlays for the pillars and roof, and replacing the rear hatch with CF too.

lovesil
19-01-07, 01:44 PM
I like the idea of 350z. Really a upgrade IMO. Not talking about the performance difference, but you just can't beat the upper class feeling of a 350z compare to a 180sx.

RaYmO
19-01-07, 02:04 PM
Sorry to hear about your baby BLISTC...

Im toying with the idea of putting a SR20DET in my MX5... not sure how I'd go about doing it though..

Best of luck in your future endeavours dude

BLISTC
19-01-07, 05:42 PM
thanks for all your well wishes guys. it really means alot to hear some of the comments. at least i know all the hard work was really not for nothing.

i have begun dismatling the car. seems like i will get more, ALOT more wrecking it. even if i was to say SELL the car i wouldnt probably get anywhere near the amount of $$ i am getting in spare parts.

i have been toying with the idea of a convertible for next car.

300c HEMI convertible with 24" and airbags?
honda s2000?
350z convertible? [nahh hard top is better here]
a motorbike?

ill more than likley end up buying a shitter and drive that for a while until i get over this whole mess.

-mark

scathing
19-01-07, 07:04 PM
They don't make a 300C convertible. They don't even make one with 2 doors. To build a 300C Convertible would cost a fortune.

If you're going to buy a cruiser convertible, what about an E46 BMW? Pimpin'

project2
19-01-07, 08:11 PM
i have been toying with the idea of a convertible for next car.

300c HEMI convertible with 24" and airbags?
honda s2000?
350z convertible? [nahh hard top is better here]

-mark

MARK YOU CANT GO WRONG WITH BLING :D

Time to settle down and have a cruiser for sure! 300C with MINIMUM 24" :d

Momo Jet Steering Wheel - $200 you got a boss kit for it too? its gonna go into a 180

felixR
20-01-07, 01:37 AM
damm sorry to hear about the accident!
GL with the Mega Sale

VTECMACHINE
20-01-07, 03:44 AM
MARK YOU CANT GO WRONG WITH BLING :D

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/1786/chromelt8.jpg

hmmmm......

project2
20-01-07, 09:50 AM
vtecmachine - so? thats just one picture?

who says forged rims dont crack either? its like saying forged pistons will never blow but they do.

stop spamming and keep it on the topic which is a forsale thread

lovesil
20-01-07, 11:03 AM
vtecmachine - so? thats just one picture?

who says forged rims dont crack either? its like saying forged pistons will never blow but they do.

But its also a known fact that forged rims will always be stronger. Yes it will still crack.....actually anything cracks, you can even crack a diamond if you have the right force. For the rough sydney road, its better to opt for a stronger one.

Mr-M00D
20-01-07, 12:07 PM
from that picture, most rims would of said bye bye