PDA

View Full Version : Disturbing beating.. what do you think?

doofus
23-01-07, 01:31 PM
hey guys, i recently came upon this clip in youtube.

its a disturbing clip of a homeless man getting bashed the living daylights out of him for no apparent reason.

i know there has been tension within the lebanese community, but this is just ridiculous. its these minority that ruin it for the rest of the good people.

anyone from the cabra, canley and fairfield area would recognise this homeless man, his always walking up and down, doing his normal thing.

i feel sorry for him when i see him and usual give him few smokes, better off then diggin through the bins and picking it off the ground.

i dont know how these guys can do such a thing, but its very disturbing.

i have no idea what they are trying to prove.

there is two clips of it.

here they are:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0qBPHS6eVU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X_bf6W4Up8&mode=related&search=

after viewing it, i would like you to comment on what you think of this, or am i over reacting.

Alfadog
23-01-07, 02:37 PM
wow what heroes

I can't understand it either man. How people like this are around.

I feel sorry for any Lebanese who are NOT so hateful. It must be hard when everyone always makes these immediate judgements.

frantic
23-01-07, 02:49 PM
yeah i seen this homeless man around..

kind fella, doesnt bother anyone .. never begs for money..
he walks around with an abandon dog from canley vale sometimes.

this is very pathetic footage of these sick fools beating him up
makes me angry watching it..

FRpilot
23-01-07, 02:52 PM
this what they do as fun in their spare time

faggots.

Mike.V?!
23-01-07, 02:59 PM
I'm not sure what the point of this thread is. You're asking what our thoughts are on the beating of homeless people? Should we have a poll? For and against?

[ekkY]
23-01-07, 03:04 PM
this is so sad

the 2nd link title - "revenge 4 being jewish, lebo 4 life "

wtf is that,

i often see this man every morning on my way to work,
he walks from fairfield to cabramatta.

do you get you thrills for beating a helpless man or something

even more pathetic for putting it up on you tube and try to be hero's

Jing
23-01-07, 03:14 PM
motherfucker that shit gets me angry

raz0r$harP
23-01-07, 03:22 PM
Saw that on NS. Disgusting.
Forward it on to the police.

doofus
23-01-07, 03:32 PM
i was thinking of ignoring your post mike v. because it was so stupid.
but here we go, just asking people what they think of these guys action towards some one like this.

i was extremely upset about it, and so was my mate.

but i thought that i may have been over reacting, but seeing these post, i guess im not.

therefore, i have reported it.

p.s mike, your a real smart ass. good on ya mate.

frantic
23-01-07, 03:45 PM
i think we all should report this.. where are the police when you need them?

the more calls they get.. the faster they will take action..

this could happen to anyone..

we all dont know what happened after this film clip..
the poor man might have copped a 30 minute beating

just makes me angry and wanting to hate

Jing
23-01-07, 03:47 PM
just make sure the original poster of this didnt post that badhbt clip............. :rotfl:

Mike.V?!
23-01-07, 04:15 PM
i was thinking of ignoring your post mike v. because it was so stupid.
but here we go, just asking people what they think of these guys action towards some one like this.

i was extremely upset about it, and so was my mate.

but i thought that i may have been over reacting, but seeing these post, i guess im not.

therefore, i have reported it.

p.s mike, your a real smart ass. good on ya mate.

Why am I a smart ass? I really don't understand why you posted that video.

You posted a couple of videos of some pretty violent imagery and then asked the forum what they thought of it. As was expected, they voiced outrage.

In other news, the sky is blue.

RaYmO
23-01-07, 04:54 PM
Didnt see the vid cos it was taken off youtube but it would have been pretty bad ass judging from the comments above.

Senseless violence on Sydney streets... I reckon too much influence from the US + idiots who can't see the line between fantasy and reality as a result of playing too many Rockstar games are probably to blame (must admit... Rockstar do make some cool games!)

Kikkoman
23-01-07, 06:15 PM
Man, this guy is a nice bloke, as someone mentioned above, hes not a begger or anything.

One of the writers in the local paper offered to buy him lunch, and he didn't take it because he said he didnt deserve it.

But yes, those people causing the trouble should be dealt with.

Fucking pricks.

S14
23-01-07, 06:29 PM
If its the bloke that hangs around the pork roll place in john street sometimes, my mates give him a smoke every now and then.

That is so fucked up. What heroes. Makes my blood boil.

Marc
23-01-07, 06:53 PM
:o

WTF!?!?!?! No really WTF, what the fuck does that prove? that these guys dont have to balls to "fight" someone that will actually fight back? or the fact that they simply do not deserve the air they breath.

Why havent these assholes been reported, there is good shots of their face, hell im even tempted to do it.

I guess its yet another case of "monkey see, money do" especially after that Bumfight dvd came out yrs ago.

Its still there raymo. I just finished watching it

doofus
23-01-07, 07:00 PM
it has been reported to the police, it has also been given to ACA by a few people, and other news channels also.

Jing
23-01-07, 07:03 PM
good let them fucking burn

Marc
23-01-07, 07:11 PM
it has been reported to the police, it has also been given to ACA by a few people, and other news channels also.

Great, now lets just hope something comes of it..........

felixR
23-01-07, 07:41 PM
clips have been taken off!

bashing people FTL

Mike.V?!
23-01-07, 07:42 PM

I agree that this footage belongs in police hands, but is it wise to send it to the sensationalist pigs that are the media? They've be giving these monsters a massive audience, which is exactly what they want. There's still no quicker way to spread hate than prime-time TV. Also with middle-eastern relations at an all-time low, these videos would do little to help the cause. A video like this could be the catalyst for Cronulla part 2.

Marc
23-01-07, 07:49 PM
Also with middle-eastern relations at an all-time low, these videos would do little to help the cause.

No one to blame but them selves.

Zero sympathy from me.

frantic
23-01-07, 07:57 PM
clips have been taken off!

bashing people FTL

clips not taken off
my mate downloaded the clip off youtube, just incase they taken it off and we have evidence to take this to the police

1st vid here
http://www.mediafire.com/?7qztxxz3nyz

2nd here
http://www.mediafire.com/?7yzyzaantxj

to play the vids, download the FLV player

http://applian.com/flvplayer/?src=KeepvidPlay

without it, the vid wont play icon_biggrin.gif

doofus
23-01-07, 11:19 PM
I agree that this footage belongs in police hands, but is it wise to send it to the sensationalist pigs that are the media? They've be giving these monsters a massive audience, which is exactly what they want. There's still no quicker way to spread hate than prime-time TV. Also with middle-eastern relations at an all-time low, these videos would do little to help the cause. A video like this could be the catalyst for Cronulla part 2.
aright, then might as well turn a blind eye then right?

what the fuck is wrong with you?

kula
23-01-07, 11:36 PM
agreed

ACA and TT do NOTHING to make things better.

Babalouie
23-01-07, 11:37 PM
Settle down, guys, this is an emotional issue but we're all friends here. Point the hate at the bastards who deserve it, not each other.

Justin Fox
23-01-07, 11:46 PM
Well said babs.

denka
23-01-07, 11:54 PM
my brain went numb after watching that

The Doctor
23-01-07, 11:55 PM
you know i saw three guys chase another bum down burwood road yesterday, the poor guy had to run into sidnee's and then into 7-11 and the guys wouldn't stop harassing him. i'm not sure if it's the same 3 guys.. idiots

black200
24-01-07, 12:01 AM
don't get too upset, these people have a tendancy of either ending up in jail, or wiping each other out

what goes around, comes around. Its the truth

Mike.V?!
24-01-07, 12:03 AM
aright, then might as well turn a blind eye then right?

what the fuck is wrong with you?

I didn't say that. Read what I said again.

Marc
24-01-07, 12:10 AM
don't get too upset, these people have a tendancy of either ending up in jail, or wiping each other out

what goes around, comes around. Its the truth

I think what your trying to decribe, is natural selection. :P

denka
24-01-07, 01:35 AM
Sadly, even if the scumbags get caught, the victim still loses out.

Doof, maybe give him a few extra smokos the next time you walk past?

VTECMACHINE
24-01-07, 02:07 AM
No one to blame but them selves.

Zero sympathy from me.

Same... Honestly just makes me want to hate! Not going to post the stuff that is going through my head... because that would just be plain racist.

nah Denka... I think you have a right to post that fucking bullshit on here. Just to show us how stupid some people can be! FUCKERRRRSSSS.... ahhh... why does that really piss me off! Hope the cops catch them... even if it brings on cronulla part 2!

chavo
24-01-07, 02:10 AM
I saw this/replied on NS.com~
But still.. this is some fucked up stuff.. Look at the other shit they post.
They must think there real fucking hard taking photo's of themselves with their shirts off and kissing other guys, complete fuckwits.

I hate what these dickheads do, its these fuckwits that basically screw up the lebanese communities image.. Some of my best friends are lebanese and they can truely be some of the nicest people.. but when you watch shit like this.. just fuck. The scum that made this should get locked down and get there shit pushed.. Fck this stuff annoys me.

denka
24-01-07, 02:34 AM
nah Denka... I think you have a right to post that fucking bullshit on here. Just to show us how stupid some people can be!

I never said anything about not posting it here, you got me mixed up with mike? :lol:

My suggestion was just a way for doof to show sympathy.

VTECMACHINE
24-01-07, 02:52 AM
whoopse nah got you mixed up with Doof! hehehe. soz dude! I always think you guys are the same people. dunno y? lol.

Mike.V?!
24-01-07, 02:54 AM
I never said anything about not posting it here, you got me mixed up with mike? :lol:

:/

Malenic1981
24-01-07, 04:46 AM
I just wached it, my god these young lebo kids have big problem, what is this video supose to show the world, how tough they are??? or how stupid they are???, I mean it's like 5 on 1 fight, it's just so poor, feel sorry for lebanese community to have idiots like these guys calling themself lebanese. Would love to see them fight 5 on 5, they would run like crazy because fuckers that do this shit always do.

This video made me so angry

philz
24-01-07, 10:05 AM
okay i think this problem is being taken seriously, today on nova969 news i heard something about words: youtube, in realtion to bilal skaf, granville boys, police are looking further if these boys are related to the rapings etc/ they are looking further into their youtube videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPBV3hwxTVY&NR

That link up there shows pics of lebanese boys from lakemba, granville, and a pic of bilal skaf and other pictures of themselves, and this youtube vid is from the same host [daboyz123] as the homeless bashing, so i would assume the police are now taking it seriously and it is being heard.

So the people who reported this, good on ya, lets hope the justice system can do its job.

oh and the video about the homelss bashing- makes me sick.

The Doctor
24-01-07, 10:44 AM
http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/gang-thug-video-sickening/2007/01/24/1169518746379.html

RaYmO
24-01-07, 11:01 AM
Solution is simple...

Deport the mother$#@&ers if they are caught.

Send them back to their country if they are using these extreme measures to show their patriotism towards their motherland... They can boast about how great their country is over there (even if they were born and raised here)

Dont give a sh!t if they dont have anyone over there and end up on the streets.. they should have thought before they kicked the lights out of a helpless citizen (citizen is used loosely - the hobo had every right to be where he was regardless of his migration status)

Sp33dY
24-01-07, 11:22 AM
Deporting wont happen when most of the of lebo gangstas in Australia are now 2nd or 3rd generation!

satanic
24-01-07, 11:35 AM
I agree that the videos were most disheartening (actually ruined my appetite)... I can only imagine the more "mature + mentally stable" Middle Eastern community members reading/seeing this and thinking that all their hard work to actually build up their reputation has once again been dragged to the depths by a few idiotic members.

They must be really cracking down on this case as it's all over the news and the user's videos on YouTube have been taken down quickly this morning.

Seriously though, what's the point in showing a homeless man how big your muscles are?

RaYmO
24-01-07, 11:56 AM
Deporting wont happen when most of the of lebo gangstas in Australia are now 2nd or 3rd generation!

That is the current issue isnt it? Finding a way of deporting them anyway is the trick.

Jailtime doesnt mean shit anymore... They come out in 3 months badder than ever... There's no need to recycle this type of trash back into our community.

Brian_J
24-01-07, 01:14 PM
OMG
im watching the tennis and there was a news update which mention these videos!!

VTECMACHINE
24-01-07, 01:17 PM
http://www.optusnet.com.au/news/story/abc/20070124/12/domestic/1832596.inp

Anything to do with it?

Brian_J
24-01-07, 02:01 PM
made itonto smh too
http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/sickening-gang-videos-removed/2007/01/24/1169518746379.html

Marc
24-01-07, 02:34 PM
Oops sorry i didnt notice the page 2 part on SMH.com

Hopefully some action will be in order by the police.

lovesil
24-01-07, 03:06 PM
If you think this is sad, you should see the video where a few kids bashing up a young kitten......even went to the extreme of riding a bicycle over the kitten. But thank god these kids are caught and the kitten survived.

black200
24-01-07, 05:33 PM
is anyone finding it difficult to not make ratially biased generalisations?

chavo
24-01-07, 09:06 PM
is anyone finding it difficult to not make ratially biased generalisations?

Kinda. Though im friends with alot of lebanese (Im not leb myself) so seeing shit like this really infuriates me because i have the generalisation its brings upon them, as the friends i have and their familes are nothing like this.
BTW - Can we stop the whole 'Deport them/Kick them out' kinda talk? If your gonna say that kinda shit, how about you say the same for alot of the Asian community, their is the same kinda shit but just not as public as this.

RaYmO
24-01-07, 09:13 PM
Kinda. Though im friends with alot of lebanese (Im not leb myself) so seeing shit like this really infuriates me because i have the generalisation its brings upon them, as the friends i have and their familes are nothing like this.
BTW - Can we stop the whole 'Deport them/Kick them out' kinda talk? If your gonna say that kinda shit, how about you say the same for alot of the Asian community, their is the same kinda shit but just not as public as this.

Dude,

When I stated that I didnt restrict it to the middle eastern cultures... If asians did the same thing, policy would still apply.

Just my thoughts anyway... if you dont agree then thats cool.

Tom
24-01-07, 09:13 PM
This sickens, sadens and confuses me....

Alfadog
25-01-07, 11:37 AM
Dude,

When I stated that I didnt restrict it to the middle eastern cultures... If asians did the same thing, policy would still apply.

Just my thoughts anyway... if you dont agree then thats cool.

If AUSTRALIANS did the same thing, I would say deport them. To NZ. Lol.

It's just not going to happen though unfortunately.