PDA

View Full Version : My Nugget // SR20DE Pulsar

CORZA
27-01-07, 10:24 AM
Engine
SR20DE engine
HiTech extractors
2 1/4” mandrel exhaust from cat back with straight through muffler and one resonator
K&N pod filter with heat shielding
Adelaide Clutch chrome moly lightened flywheel
Xtreme Clutch heavy duty clutch kit
GFB lightened crankshaft pulley
Top Gun ignition leads
Advanced timing

Sound System
JVC Mp3/CD head unit
Alpine Type S splits in front
Pioneer 6x9’s on parcel shelf
Alpine Type S 12” Subwoofer in sealed box
Alpine V12 amplifier 2 channel mono 350W rms
Alpine V12 amplifier 4 channel 50W rms per channel
US audio shielded RCA leads
Really fat power cable
Custom boot install

Other Modifications
Brake calipers painted gold
Rocker cover painted gold
Clear side indicators
Vinyl on sides
Better battery with gold terminals
All wires to battery covered
All wires in boot mostly hidden
17” BSA painted hyper black
Firenza Rubber
Isotta Gearknob

Suspension and brakes
Whiteline non-adjustable rear swaybar
Whiteline camber adjustable bolts -/+ 1.5 deg
Whiteline heavy duty steering rack mounts
Lowered on Pedders Springs
Kyb excel-g shocks all round
Whiteline front swaybar link bush kit
Whiteline front swaybar D bush kit
RDA slotted rotors front
Bendix General CT brake pads
NEO Gold Brake fluid

Future Plans
W10 SR20DET Engine

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m280/TUF555/Random%20My%20Car%20Pics/picture003.jpg

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m280/TUF555/Dyno%20Graphs/dyno30-10-06ricol.jpg

Enjoy, that pic is old have new stickers now will get a pic when i can

Dori*mon
27-01-07, 11:31 AM
Neat and tidy pulsar.

black200
27-01-07, 12:38 PM
saw this at ec today, had a soft spot for the n15's always.. very nice

would you believe my IS200 makes EXACTLY the same power at the wheels!! ;)

PyRoMaNiAc
28-01-07, 11:11 PM
Hot car!!

CORZA
29-01-07, 08:15 AM
Cheers people, i really need new photos :(

4agte
29-01-07, 04:10 PM
nice ride!!! should be a few pnies if you tweak the a/f ratios they look a little rich

CORZA
29-01-07, 05:56 PM
She burbles a lot but i am going to change the engine at the end of the year anyway so could not be bothered mucking around with it anymore haha, i just change the oila nd maintain it now

4agte
29-01-07, 07:57 PM
yup turbos much better idea :D

CORZA
29-01-07, 09:12 PM
Thats what i think

project2
30-01-07, 01:08 AM
Ega260? Lol

CORZA
30-01-07, 08:24 AM
h

danielb
30-01-07, 09:37 AM
lol

welcome.

4agte
30-01-07, 09:58 AM
Always - but seriously do you have to bring that shit up here, that guy would not even go from the lights, enough said. I dont pretend to be fast etc, i know it aint the quickest pulsar out there but seriously, i will give anything a go, that just my nature about things.

We will have a rematch in about 12 months time when theres a turbo in it, we will see who is quicker then mofo.

n/a's not bad mate can be more rewarding to drive having to wring the motors neck and keep it in the revs unlike a turbo where you just sit back and enjoy the torque good on ya for keeping it n/a for a while and learning how to push the limits of you car at a safer speed

lovesil
30-01-07, 10:14 AM
Whats the weight of a N15 anyway? Interested to find out.

project2
30-01-07, 12:30 PM
Always - but seriously do you have to bring that shit up here, that guy would not even go from the lights, enough said. I dont pretend to be fast etc, i know it aint the quickest pulsar out there but seriously, i will give anything a go, that just my nature about things.

We will have a rematch in about 12 months time when theres a turbo in it, we will see who is quicker then mofo.

Their pretty quick for what they are N/A and are pretty torquey! My mates had a few N15's years ago when they were the hot hatches so I like em

4agte
30-01-07, 12:45 PM
I would love to get into circuit racing and just have a quick little street car. The pulsar weighs 1140kg give or take probably 30kg.

Thanks for the welcome people, as i said i still have plans for this thing but for now she goes and the suspension is awesome.
perfect place to get involved with circuit racing there is allways wakefield days going on and circuit club days

CORZA
30-01-07, 01:51 PM
I looked on the circuit club website, will be good once they are up but really i have no idea where to start getting into it and wakefield is so far away i would want to tow it.

Buddy
30-01-07, 02:04 PM
its not really that far down to wakefleld. its so much fun down there. give it a go

Tazz
30-01-07, 02:05 PM
tow? c'mon dude.. thats soft, i expect to see you down there before the end of the year

CORZA
30-01-07, 02:14 PM
ok tazz just for you mate. haha how do street tyres go on that track???

4agte
30-01-07, 02:40 PM
mate you definatley want to start with street tyres once youve found the limit of the street tyres then go to semi's people often think that semis are the way to go but unless you know how to get the most from the tyre its a waste of money sure youll go faster but you wont learn anything.. plus street tyres have a slower transition from grip to slip unlike semis which go from grip to slip very quickly

wakefield isnt that far usually you can find a bunch of people to travel with down there and if your worried about the drive home there is pleanty of cheap overnight accomodation there i think tazz would be the one to ask about that...

CORZA
30-01-07, 05:22 PM
Sounds awesome, how do i get a cams license and get onto a clucb to race with? Is circuit club a good one to join? Its the only one i know of atm.