PDA

View Full Version : Robbed on Australia Day

felixR
28-01-07, 02:35 AM
While we were out.. you guys were at EC.. my house was broken into! :mad:

They stole our new tv (sony 40" x series LCD), mum's jewelery, PSP, money, 2xtiny pocket maglites, 50+ packets of Biore (those nose pore things) that were in my drawer and a few other things.

luckily i had my camera gear with me!! and they didn't touch my car and the monitor.

:( :mad:

MiGoreng
28-01-07, 02:40 AM
ahh feel sorry for ya mate...

similar happened to me ages ago, the guy went through the toilet window to get into the house :lol:

lovesil
28-01-07, 02:58 AM
Oh damn.....that's bad news, Felix. Have you reported to the cops yet? what did they say?

nam
28-01-07, 03:03 AM
oh shit! thats not good to hear...
best of luck in finding that f$#@ker!

Middle Man
28-01-07, 03:23 AM
Sorry to hear dude, i know how you feel......we were robbed on Australia Day back in 1998 when the whole family was at the one day match against South Africa. :(

@#$%'s took all our jewelry and it was hidden in the most secretive of spots! :mad:

Very expensive stuff, but its the sentimental value that upset us the most...

van
28-01-07, 10:01 AM
That's bloody unAustralian. Sorry to hear mate :(

Perry
28-01-07, 10:23 AM
sorry to hear dude, hope the cops catch them

Justin Fox
28-01-07, 10:31 AM
It's more common to be robbed when big events are on. Our family has been robbed before, a few times, and it's always been on public holidays.

Sad to hear it Felix. Hope you guys had content insurance.

IcemaN
28-01-07, 11:05 AM
thats freaking sooo uncool and unAUSTRAlIAN, best of luck in recovering the goods.

Deviliss
28-01-07, 11:49 AM
sorry to hear that dude, hope everything is recovered.

kula
28-01-07, 12:59 PM
oh shit. that sux man..

[ekkY]
28-01-07, 01:23 PM
sorry to hear that felix
but why the hell they would wanna steal your 50+ packets of Biore (those nose pore things)? weird ppl

EGG80X
28-01-07, 01:40 PM
oh no Felix that sux as !!!
Yeah my folk's place got robbed a couple of times during festive seasons....
bloody low lifes!!

hope everything will sort out for you and your family

felixR
28-01-07, 02:12 PM
thanx for the support guys.. appreciate it :)

RaYmO
28-01-07, 02:21 PM
Sorry to hear dude, i know how you feel......we were robbed on Australia Day back in 1998 when the whole family was at the one day match against South Africa. :(

@#$%'s took all our jewelry and it was hidden in the most secretive of spots! :mad:

Very expensive stuff, but its the sentimental value that upset us the most...

Yeah this happens quite alot in Syd.. They look under every nook and cranny for booty now.

Whats common in the wesside is thieves/burglars are on the lookout for families/households who have had recent weddings.

A few of my cousins who live in the hood have had their houses ransacked in the days/fortnight following a wedding. Its a good idea for a thief considering the house should be loaded up with cash from red pockets / bling etc as gifts from the wedding.

Just cant trust your neighbours anymore which is pretty depressing.

shonen
28-01-07, 02:39 PM
oh shit...sorry to hear felix !!!

Hope you catch the fuckers that done it......

Marc
28-01-07, 05:05 PM
;28813]why the hell they would wanna steal your 50+ packets of Biore (those nose pore things)?

Prolly because they wear balaclava's, and that keeps all the dirt, oil and sweat on their face, so when they get home they can instantly pull away oil and dirt build-up from their nose in just one use. Bioré® strips are twice as effective as the other strips on the market at ridding pores of build-up and blackheads. Formulated with a patented system to literally pull out dirt, oil and blackheads instantly. Custom fit to reach dirt and oil in those hard to reach areas. Helps reduce the appearance of pores with regular use. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But seriously, thats shit news mate, i would feel gutted.

Hope things work well for you tho.

S14
28-01-07, 08:27 PM
Prolly because they wear balaclava's, and that keeps all the dirt, oil and sweat on their face, so when they get home they can instantly pull away oil and dirt build-up from their nose in just one use. Bioré® strips are twice as effective as the other strips on the market at ridding pores of build-up and blackheads. Formulated with a patented system to literally pull out dirt, oil and blackheads instantly. Custom fit to reach dirt and oil in those hard to reach areas. Helps reduce the appearance of pores with regular use. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But seriously, thats shit news mate, i would feel gutted.

Hope things work well for you tho.

Lol I have to get a couple of these Bioré® strips and try them out.

rofl.

And yeh thats very bad news. I hate that shit...

Q_ball
29-01-07, 12:42 AM
Shit man, sorry to hear about ur misfortunes Felix.

VTECMACHINE
29-01-07, 02:56 AM
fuckk that sucks!!!

Hope you had content insurance.

Goodluck with what ever happens next... keep us posted

shonen
29-01-07, 10:49 AM
felix...what are you doing with Biores in the first place ? :P

Fujiwara_Takumi
29-01-07, 02:32 PM
damn... sorry to hear felix :( We had the same thing happen to us, and straight after we got metal gates and an alarm installed :)

I was told that using the Bioré nose strips actually make your pores bigger though :P

s_vtec
30-01-07, 01:37 AM
sorry to hear what happened felix, this shit nearly happened to my house before, luckily we have a trained guard dog

Tosh
30-01-07, 11:19 AM
Sorry to hear about your Loss mate but I have just 1 question for you.

I'm all for the use of Biore pore cleansers because they work very well but why on earth did you have 50+ packets????

Roadster
30-01-07, 11:22 AM
hope you had insurance dude,

bulk buy on ebay = cheap?
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/BIORE-PORE-CLEANSING-NOSE-PACK-STRIPS-300-pcs_W0QQitemZ200073708594QQihZ010QQcategoryZ21022Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

group buy anyone?

4agte
30-01-07, 12:50 PM
sucks being robbed you feel so violated other people taking your shit just to hock it for drugs

hope it all works out for ya mate and you get nice new shiny stuff from the insurance company :D

sometimes it works out for the better

silent-sleepr
01-02-07, 12:05 AM
damn! sorry to hear that mate.

hope those lil b!tches get caught.