PDA

View Full Version : hey i'm louis

t0fuman
03-02-07, 09:20 AM
name: Louis jen
Location: Sydney, i live in hornsby but i am basically at chatswood everyday..coz my mum has a restaurant there...btw the restaurants called "MOMOYA" so if ur in around chatswood come and say hi..i wouldn't mind some company.
Car: well since i am still an L plater =.=" i am crusing wit my parents toyota prado lolz, its white/grey nothin much to say about that car realli... all stock =D...but driving a car is better then not driving at all..
but i am planning on gettin mayb a jazz or ev0 if possible...will b gettin my Ps in a couple of months..
How i found JDMST: i found it from a friend "hans" yeha been in his ride too...niceee :mrgreen:
The most badass JDM car of all time: i realli wouldn't no i neva seen the JDM sticker on cars...um... there is a black integra type R that loves to cruise around chatswood that i've seen many times... that is probably the car i am goin for..

Buddy
03-02-07, 09:44 AM
welcome.. come out with Hans some time and meet us all when ur out for a drive

t0fuman
03-02-07, 09:55 AM
hahaha no problem mate...gotta find time..coz me yr 12 this year but definately will do..
lol i didn't no ppl woke up this early too hahaha

Buddy
03-02-07, 10:02 AM
have to work to have money to spend on my ae86.. thats life

t0fuman
03-02-07, 10:17 AM
i saw ur ride in the member's ride....nice...i love ur rims i am planning on getin those kinda rims wen i get my ride....i rnk they look awesome

Buddy
03-02-07, 10:37 AM
genuine wantanabes are not cheap.. lots of rip off brands out there

s_vtec
04-02-07, 12:15 AM
welcome louey, looks like you joined up :P

lovesil
04-02-07, 08:06 AM
Oh! Which one are you out of the 3 brothers? I'm kinda a regular to the restaurant actually :P

VTECMACHINE
05-02-07, 12:03 AM
hey dude!!! Welcome. Yeah i'm in chattie all the time, and I drive a Black DC2R? hehe.

where bouts is the resturant... next JDM meet?

s_vtec
05-02-07, 12:44 AM
yes next jdm at louey's restruant, :P

Dori*mon
05-02-07, 05:10 PM
welcome, guessing from your name you like tofu? :P

VTECMACHINE
05-02-07, 06:19 PM
you'll get along with Stu (Buddy)!

He delivers tofu up the mountain. He also loves gloves.

IcemaN
05-02-07, 07:21 PM
MMMmmmMMMmmmMMMMmm TOfu
welcome mate, deff get a evo over a jazz:) unless you going to put a k20 in the jazz:D

t0fuman
06-02-07, 12:36 AM
hahaha oh okai... wow thanks for the welcome guys..um..yeha i love tofu actually..um.. yeha i want the evo... but i don't have the moeny to buy it...so i am thinkin jazz first as a first car mayb..i donno if i can even get one haha..

oh and to answer lovesil's question..i am the sxy lookin one...nar haha..um...well my brother is the tall and chubby... the other guy u are probably talkin about is my cousin he wears glasses...and i am the third guy...skin i am ok built.. u can't realli tell tho.... i am mainly at the bar makin drinks =D..come by nxt time and say hi ^^

and VTECMACHINE...i no u live nar st ives high school haha... but donno where...dw ur secret lies wit me =D