PDA

View Full Version : Bra Boys

Justin Fox
06-02-07, 11:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQLRzNb4K64

My Hood!!!

VTECMACHINE
06-02-07, 11:25 PM
They actually bringing out a movie for real?

Do they wear bra's?

Are you a bra boy justin?

Gorilla
06-02-07, 11:29 PM
lol, you may know my cousin J, he is a bra boy.

project2
06-02-07, 11:31 PM
Justin you gangsta! haha

looks just like everyday stuff to me haha except these people were bored enough to make a movie or just trying to make a buck!

I recall the when something went down in the local hood. Call of the year for me was "If you dont get out of your car now.. You will make me really happy.." Guy scared in the car asks why? "Becuase im not afrraid to goto jail after im done with you. You will make me the happy seeing my family in goal again" LOL also he was trying to call for back up but had no credit and nearly cried!

I always carry a weapon or two under the seat yo! just in case..

But seeing how they should the cronulla riots in the trailer are these guys a racist bunch or what?

VTECMACHINE
06-02-07, 11:36 PM
yeah the are a racist bunch... We got into a punch on with a few of them in a park in the east ages ago. Funnily enuff they were not that big, except one or two... and had to use bottles and such. I was getting chased around a park by a guy tryin to stab me lol. In the end... the main guy was knocked out... and we were standing around after the fight... and he ran/snuck up behind my mate who was drunkenly starring up at the stars in the sky, and bottled him knocking him out cold. Anyways... that's the end of my story.

project2
06-02-07, 11:45 PM
i hate racist punks..!

did they just start it by saying racist remarks or did you guys provoke it?

ah well you cant avoid this stuff these days! sometimes you gotta fight back so they wont see that your scared and do it again which is not about pride but standing up for yourself so they dont take you down

VTECMACHINE
06-02-07, 11:46 PM
i hate racist punks..!

did they just start it by saying racist remarks or did you guys provoke it?

They started off with the stupid wog comments... and there was me, and like 6 jewish guys LOL. So none of were 'wogs'!

so we were like wtf... and tried to walk away... and they smashed bottles and tried bottling us... so we pnuched on.

project2
06-02-07, 11:51 PM
drunk cants.. i hate that! And kids that have been let go are the worse!

some ppl are just fked. The worse is when your just driving around normally and someone pegs, spits are your car or does something to it. acting all tough until you get out and chase them

Daniel - SoAsianDVD
06-02-07, 11:54 PM
man the comments in that youtube vid are hilarious! (but notihng hilarious bout racism mmk)

SUGA
06-02-07, 11:56 PM
some ppl are just fked. The worse is when your just driving around normally and someone pegs, spits are your car or does something to it. acting all tough until you get out and chase them

what the..

project2
07-02-07, 12:00 AM
thats why my cars got some minor damage xt :(

Parking it outside or just driving along normally it does happen. You see bogans with beer bottles in their hand walking the streets and start stuff. Or little Aboriginal kids peg rocks and things

Thats why my mate with the Autosalon WRX (BLE5SD) sold his car.. It got bricked at by haters in our hood :(

Justin Fox
07-02-07, 12:01 AM
Mikey you're a tool dude lol.

Justin Fox
07-02-07, 12:02 AM
Scariest people in the world to me are the stupid ones. Oh god save me from scary stupid people.

project2
07-02-07, 12:05 AM
Scariest people in the world to me are the stupid ones. Oh god save me from scary stupid people.

Thats life Justin. Things happen

VTECMACHINE
07-02-07, 12:12 AM
Abo kids... what area you from? Redfern... I haven't seen an abo... or even a black person in a lonngggg lonngggg time!

project2
07-02-07, 12:17 AM
Rick - Mounty county, near whalan where they all live lol

Are you serious? Theres heaps of fresh imports from Sudan and Nigeria these days walking around the cities and stuff

SUGA
07-02-07, 12:20 AM
mikey.. you say you hate racist punks but your starting to sound like one yourself.

Gorilla
07-02-07, 12:29 AM
I agree...Mikey do you hate black people? :(

project2
07-02-07, 12:31 AM
Haha Shane I dont hate black people!

If it was about the above. He asked where I live, So I stated where I am.

It was a question saying that he hasn't seen any Coloured people. So Mentioned that I have seen them around the city and stuff. Did I Say Anything Wrong?

And I didnt mean fresh imports in a bad way - But they have been arriving recently to help our country's population grow. I Didnt say anything negative about that. If I mentioned the word fresh + imports and that has caused Offence then Im sorry.

If you think "Im starting" to sound racist what about the people that named - Blacktown after Aboriginals? Wouldn't it be considered more racist when you see that the local logo for the suburb is an Aboriginal holding a spear?

VTECMACHINE
07-02-07, 12:32 AM
Black people FTW!

I was just saying.. I haven't seen any for a while. Would love to tho... as a bit of cultural diversity is good :)

Flawless
07-02-07, 12:33 AM
thats why i <3 melbourne :)
none of ^^this shit.

movie looks pretty crap..
if they were gonna make a movie on gangs and violence
they should have made one on the yakuza's or something.
at least people would watch it.

Gorilla
07-02-07, 12:35 AM
Black people FTW!

I was just saying.. I haven't seen any for a while. Would love to tho... as a bit of cultural diversity is good :)

If you know some nice woman....then i can help you meet a black person :P

project2
none of ^^this shit.

if they were gonna make a movie on gangs and violence
they should have made one on the yakuza's or something.
at least people would watch it.

They have made some movies based on Yakuza life. Just not shown in english or direct to the Australian cinemas as far as I know. There was one on TV not too long ago on sbs!

VTECMACHINE
lol whattt???

edit: in responce to questlove

project2
07-02-07, 12:36 AM
If you know some nice woman....then i can help you meet a black person :P

Lol Shane I thought you were getting married.. :p
theres always lavalife shane see ads on tv all the time maybe you can give that a go haha

Gorilla
07-02-07, 12:39 AM
hahaha, man i have trouble keeping the woman away from me...sorta like flies on shit

Justin Fox
07-02-07, 12:41 AM
Surfers in general are a very passionate mob and I treat them with a lot of respect. I think many of you totally are too naive to understand a lot of what you're mouths are shooting off.

There's actually a long standing culture with the Bra Boys over a few generations now. I don't think this is just a movie about gangs in general but perhaps more related to surf gangs and Australia's history of surf gangs.

Ask any old surfer who's been surfing in NSW all their lives and I'm sure they'll have many an interesting surfing gang related story to tell. I've been lucky enough to have some close surfer friends who's fathers have told me a great story or two.

Tazz
07-02-07, 12:46 AM
geez this thread went in the wrong direction.. I do have some points of view on what has been said but i'm not going to bother since it'll just start some mad debate which is not what this forum is all about.

project2
07-02-07, 12:51 AM
Any close group of friends are passionate about what they love too. Some groups are into cars, music, dancing, sports or whatever its what they like to share.

Thats why you created a JDMST group isnt it?

The trailer to movie seems just like one side of the story and doesnt appeal to me really as its not my thing. but hey its a movie! movies pop out of nowhere today just like that. Its cool how its based on your hood just some things about it i didnt like.. though thats my opinion

VTECMACHINE
07-02-07, 12:55 AM
it's directed by russel Crowe?

Babalouie
07-02-07, 11:35 AM
Surfers in general are a very passionate mob and I treat them with a lot of respect. I think many of you totally are too naive to understand a lot of what you're mouths are shooting off.

There's actually a long standing culture with the Bra Boys over a few generations now. I don't think this is just a movie about gangs in general but perhaps more related to surf gangs and Australia's history of surf gangs.

Ask any old surfer who's been surfing in NSW all their lives and I'm sure they'll have many an interesting surfing gang related story to tell. I've been lucky enough to have some close surfer friends who's fathers have told me a great story or two.

This is interesting. To me, a Malaysian who ended up in the leafy inland north shore for most his life :), I always had a picture of surfers as being really chilled out. I mean if you can spend your time in the sun and sea, shouldn't that make you HAPPY? :D

Any close group of friends are passionate about what they love too. Some groups are into cars, music, dancing, sports or whatever its what they like to share.

Thats why you created a JDMST group isnt it?

Haha, I picture a "JDM" gang, prowling Sydney streets with samurai swords, carjacking ppl with copy-wheels and throwing cans of Asahi beer at passing ADM cars :D

Jing
07-02-07, 11:50 AM
i have seen a few black people before to me they are cool LOL

Im constantly reminded of their culture when i see one of them, maybe its stereotype but yeah, hip hop/rap/american style :thumbsup:

.::F[L]Y::.
07-02-07, 11:50 AM
interesting...had a run in with them 2 years ago.

Kikkoman
07-02-07, 04:39 PM
none of ^^this shit.

That Rompa Stompa movie was based in Melbourne wasnt it?

Russel Crowe starred in it too I think.

Flawless
07-02-07, 05:14 PM
haha yes it was.
but that was a 'movie' not a documentary.

from what i know skinheads are.. non-existant in melbourne.
as there are no racial slurrs here as I have always felt safe when walking
around the suburbs & cbd by myself late at night to the early
hours of the morning. (which i have done on many many occasions)

ClioF1
07-02-07, 06:54 PM
Russel Crowe FTL!

I work in the Maroubra area, I actually went for a swim down there this arvo. I would probably watch the movie just to learn more about the place.

An41
07-02-07, 09:09 PM
Maroubra is my local beach aswell and none of my friends or myself had ever had a run in with the bra boys.

They are a large group and there are a few good guys that are part of the bra boys but there are also a pack of idiots. The one that are older are usually more laid back but you get the young ones that do cause a bit of trouble here and there.

Justin Fox
07-02-07, 11:59 PM
Yup it's the young kiddies. The little brothers that cause the trouble.

Trolls Royce
08-02-07, 12:35 AM
project2 makes me laugh.

Sp33dY
08-02-07, 09:02 AM
haha yes it was.
but that was a 'movie' not a documentary.

from what i know skinheads are.. non-existant in melbourne.
as there are no racial slurrs here as I have always felt safe when walking
around the suburbs & cbd by myself late at night to the early
hours of the morning. (which i have done on many many occasions)

LOL ..... there might not be racism to an extent in melb, but there is IS a lot of shit in melbourne u simply dont hear about ..... lotsa ethnic clashing and gangs .... there's also quite a few bikie gangs, not to mention all the underworld mob people ..... Ure in Essendon right? Half of them live there .... remember the other year when one of them was executed by a hitman at aberfeldie park whilst his kid was playing footy? :rolleyes:

Trust me .... there IS racism and skinheads, and terrorists, nazi's, cults, anti-black, anti asian groups ..... it's just that Melbourne has ALWAYS been very multicultural and u generally dont see it --- but it IS definitely there.

There are some areas/towns in AUstralia that would be lucky to see an asian or wog of any kind once a year..... !

VTECMACHINE
08-02-07, 12:02 PM
There are some areas/towns in AUstralia that would be lucky to see an asian or wog of any kind once a year..... !

Kinda of like seeing a Black person in St Ives?

Flawless
08-02-07, 12:10 PM
I always thought the guy living next door was a gangser.. :shock:

Yeh dude i agree with you, there will always be racism no matter where you
are in the word. But you seriously cant admit that as bad as some places.
Yes there may be skinheads, and terrorists, nazi's, cults, anti-black, anti asian
groups. But when is the last time you have heard about them hasseling anyone
based on their race or religion. I'm just saying that Melbourne has the least of
problem's when it comes to ethical clashings and gangs, so you shouldn't let a
few bad moments in time fool you.

VTECMACHINE
08-02-07, 12:13 PM
As Russel peters puts it (i'm sure you all heard of him)... white people aren't rasist. The most racist groups out there are Asians/indian's.

hehe once you think of it... it's kinda true.

Mike.V?!
08-02-07, 01:07 PM
I'm half asian, but I don't look it. Let me tell you, racism is FUCKING RIFE. The things I've heard people say when they thought there was nobody around to offend would make you ill.

Brian_J
08-02-07, 01:09 PM
i've been to maroubra a couple times and relaly havnt noticed anything out of the ordinary. i like maroubra coz its not as crowded as some of the other beaches and is pretty relaxed and ill always be able to find parking :)

i guess if you mind your own business and what not, people will mind their own business

Justin Fox
08-02-07, 08:58 PM
Spot on Brian.

FD
21-02-07, 03:35 AM
Bull F(*&%King SHit

I went at night with one guy hes wife and my GF and cousins a girl.We had bottles thrown at us and told to go back to our own country. Tough crew bottling 2 guys with 3 girls.

Justin Fox
22-02-07, 09:52 AM
Hmmm that's bad :(

J
26-02-07, 10:00 AM
Kinda of like seeing a Black person in St Ives?

There is alot of south africans in st ives...

now hornsby on the other hand, it has an assortment of cultural backgrounds, but you goto the shops, and you see the little gangs of faggets..

Too much listening to 50 cent.

Tazz
07-03-07, 03:50 PM
Bra Boys in a butterfly effect film clip.. sort of on topic looks like there are a few shots from the movie in there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6dlgtH8ZtE&NR

van
07-03-07, 03:58 PM
none of ^^this shit.

Dude, what? Maybe you wanna spend some time in Dandenong and Noble Park, haha. Might change your perspective a bit ;). Sydney's definitely got it worse when it comes to gangs - the Lebanese community (strictly for example) in Sydney seems to spawn more gang-minded youths than their counterparts in Melbourne - but there's still no shortage of gangs in Melbourne. It just isn't as race-oriented as Sydney's, that's all. We all seem to get along well enough down here, haha.

josh2.5
07-03-07, 04:07 PM
it's directed by russel Crowe?

haha first thing that came to mind was that eppisode of South Park...

'making movies, singing songs and fighting round the world!'

Sorry to get off topic a little but just reading this thread has opened my eyes a fair bit. Up here on the Sunshine Coast you dont really get any of this but at the same time I guess thats because its not a very multi cultural place.

I knew of the Cronulla Riots but never really thought about it too much. Its good to finally get a bit more of an insight into it all.

hebe
08-03-07, 11:46 AM
The movie is coming out next Thursday (15th March) according to the Val Morgan calendar :)

hebe
08-03-07, 12:22 PM
http://media.smh.com.au/?rid=26288&sy=smh&source=smh.com.au%2F

ntensity
18-03-07, 11:43 PM
Whats a BRA boy? Is it just a gang?

Anything like Romperstomper? Whats a Wog?

van
19-03-07, 07:07 AM
A Bra Boy is a member of the surfing gang/group/community from Maroubra. "Wog" is a derogatory name for people of European heritage, though it's mostly attached to Greeks and Italians.

4agte
19-03-07, 09:16 AM
this movie looks good wouldnt mind seeing it

doofus
19-03-07, 04:01 PM
lol

FRpilot
19-03-07, 04:18 PM
what is the purpose of making a film about this?

van
19-03-07, 04:34 PM
Ostensibly to set the record straight on their reputation, but presumably they're more interested in the money.

MRK24R
19-03-07, 04:43 PM
im at work and i got no idea what this movie is about but i personally dont see a reason for the movie... so if they can make a movie then every other gang should make a movie and set the record straight on their reputation...lol

van
19-03-07, 04:59 PM
Has this been posted?

“Bra Boys” is a film about the cultural evolution of the inner-Sydney beachside suburb of Maroubra and the social struggle of its youth – the tattooed and much maligned surf community known as the Bra Boys. The story is narrated by Australian actor Russell Crowe and is told through the eyes of members of the Bra Boys.

It is the first full-length film project being undertaken by, and officially sanctioned by, the Bra Boys. It is their story. It shows their success in professional big wave surfing, it explores their international reputation for hard partying and rough justice, it touches on their running battle with authorities and it shows their absolute reliance on one another to fit into a society in which they are displaced and, at times, disinterested. It shows how the evolution of Maroubra, coupled with the historical stigma associated with Australia’s rebellious surf community, has contributed to their social displacement.

Central to the story is the true-life struggle of the Abberton brothers – Sunny, Koby, Jai and Dakota … one charged with murdering a Sydney standover man, another pursuing a professional surf career but charged as an accessory in his brother’s legal fight, another trying to hold the family together and a young brother whose inheritance is his siblings’ notoriety.

“Bra Boys” uses archival footage shot and blends it with current surf vision and interviews to create a story that is compassionate and confronting. It is a story of contrast involving against-the-odds success and predictable failures and, ultimately, a story exploring the legacy and hopes of the next generation of Bra Boys members.

I guess what it comes down to is that everyone has their own idea of what makes for a good and worthwhile movie. Not many of us here at JDMST could give a crap about this movie - it has nothing to do with our interests or life or culture - (not true of everyone here, but I'm just saying) but there's doubtless plenty of people out there very interested in seeing what this movie/doco has to say. I wouldn't go writing it off with "I don't see the point" simply because it's not interesting to you specifically.

An41
19-03-07, 05:38 PM
The only reason im interested in the movie is that i live around the area, but it wouldn't really gain much interest from people living out in the western suburbs most haven't even heard of the bra boys.

Only thing I'm worried about is idiots getting mock tats of "My brothers keeper" or something similar to the bra boys tats :/

Marc
19-03-07, 06:11 PM
Only thing I'm worried about is idiots getting mock tats of "My brothers keeper" or something similar to the bra boys tats :/

I would say your too late for that one mate.

Im keen to see it as well, but im not going out of my way to see it.......ill wait for it to show up in a newsgroup somewhere

An41
19-03-07, 07:53 PM
oh god it has begun

FRpilot
19-03-07, 07:54 PM
is it necessary to label urself as a gang member

if it really is just a community or group they wouldnt have to resort to violence.. only gangs fight..

they say all this stuff about helping eachother's backs etc but comon this is australia, i reckon its just an excuse

why do u have to FIGHT for beaches? who owns it, the council! not asians, not aussies, no one

u dont see that shit happening in cabra nemore..

An41
19-03-07, 08:09 PM
The whole protecting the beach thing is similar to the cronulla situation, just groups of young males coming down to the beaches harrassing the locals and females.

It just got to a point where people got sick of it and took some action.

kula
19-03-07, 09:34 PM
yeah its glamorising what are just a bunch of thugs.

[ekkY]
28-03-07, 02:09 PM
yeah just watch this movie
its alright, just a documentry about them and how they all started and that etc..
and talks about their lifes and people around them.
i give it 8/10

wi11iam
28-03-07, 02:33 PM
im going to watch it tonight special screening at home again

Levos1
28-03-07, 05:09 PM
Yeah I am interested to see it!!
It looks pretty good in all the shorts....... But they are definitely getting pretty commercial!
Like you would have thought that if they were in trouble with the police and other gangs etc... that they would have tried to keep a lower profile? But Now they are plastered everywhere......
I also like how commercialised they are getting.... like with the bra boys clothing line! Its pretty cool! But soo American Gang banger!!

Polly
31-03-07, 05:18 PM
they should change it from bra boys to panty bois

to me it was just to cover up there stuipidity

Mike.V?!
18-08-07, 02:42 PM
Holy shit!

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/story/0,23663,22264035-10388,00.html

Marky Mark!

Alfadog
18-08-07, 03:32 PM
yeah its glamorising what are just a bunch of thugs.

Word to that.

This is bullshit, all it's going to do is make more teenage boys think it's big/tough/cool to go around causing trouble.

[ekkY]
18-08-07, 04:39 PM
this movie is gonna be a big hit
and the bra boys are gonna be very famous

jeffske
18-08-07, 07:38 PM
;98710']this movie is gonna be a big hit
and the bra boys are gonna be very famous

who cares, they're just white trash
(im not bagging on white ppl, just these guys are trash)

rusty1
18-08-07, 11:12 PM
Thats how they started out but not anymore; they didn't asked to be born white trash but due to a miss guided mother they were and good luck to them if they can make something of life now cause they had nothing when they were growing up:!: :!:

jeffske
19-08-07, 08:50 AM
Thats how they started out but not anymore; they didn't asked to be born white trash but due to a miss guided mother they were and good luck to them if they can make something of life now cause they had nothing when they were growing up:!: :!:

as far as im concerned, they're still white trash. they intimidate visitors because they want the beach to themselves, its just the same shit as what happened in cronulla. the fvcking irony in the cronulla riot is that quite a lot of the people who came down to cause a ruckus came out from the west so they obviously just came for a biff and didnt give a shite about cronulla

all i can say is, if they choose to live by the sword they better be prepared to fall on it too
p.s. how come there werent any indos in the movie?? maroubra is indo central lol

JSL
19-08-07, 09:09 AM
ROFL @ melb not having there kind of problems..

How easily you forget about all the asian gang problems in Melb

here one quick example that i remember

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/11/08/1099781325909.html?from=storylhs

jeffske
19-08-07, 09:35 AM

i just read your link, it appears to be a vietnamese gang problem to be more correct.

rance_RPS13
19-08-07, 10:12 AM
do all the bra boys ppl...own their homes?..in marubra?

they bust be pretty well off

Alanski
19-08-07, 10:32 AM
bra boys arent all white people. there is different backgrounds also in the bra boys.
so dont call them white trash, but then again. its your opinion i cant change it.

rusty1
19-08-07, 10:50 AM
as far as im concerned, they're still white trash. they intimidate visitors because they want the beach to themselves, its just the same shit as what happened in cronulla. the fvcking irony in the cronulla riot is that quite a lot of the people who came down to cause a ruckus came out from the west so they obviously just came for a biff and didnt give a shite about cronulla

all i can say is, if they choose to live by the sword they better be prepared to fall on it too
p.s. how come there werent any indos in the movie?? maroubra is indo central lol

I fail to comprehend you logic here when on one hand you accuse the locals of intimidating visitors to the beach then go and accuse blow ins for causing the beach violence:???:

Most regular beach goers respect the enviroment and surrounds that they are using; the trouble starts when groups come down and abuse what others respect;)

JSL
19-08-07, 11:37 AM
i just read your link, it appears to be a vietnamese gang problem to be more correct.

Vietnamese are not asians??

ok totally confused now..

jeffske
19-08-07, 11:50 AM
Vietnamese are not asians??

ok totally confused now..

i said to be MORE correct

jeffske
19-08-07, 11:51 AM
I fail to comprehend you logic here when on one hand you accuse the locals of intimidating visitors to the beach then go and accuse blow ins for causing the beach violence:???:

Most regular beach goers respect the enviroment and surrounds that they are using; the trouble starts when groups come down and abuse what others respect;)

did you miss the part where i started a new sentence?? "." denotes that one sentence has ended and a new one has started
they're two seperate statments (thats why i said "the irony")

jeffske
19-08-07, 11:52 AM
bra boys arent all white people. there is different backgrounds also in the bra boys.
so dont call them white trash, but then again. its your opinion i cant change it.

ok, i stand corrected. white AND black trash
and i did say i wasnt bagging on white people, i just said they're trash (as in the "bra boys" are trash)

Justin Fox
19-08-07, 02:15 PM
*sigh*

jeffske
19-08-07, 02:29 PM
*sigh*

this whole thread is ghey, started off with a crap topic so there's no where else to go but down

gangs=trash

Rotary_rockeT
19-08-07, 02:54 PM
muscle heads.

rusty1
19-08-07, 04:11 PM
did you miss the part where i started a new sentence?? "." denotes that one sentence has ended and a new one has started
they're two seperate statments (thats why i said "the irony")

Thanks for the grammer lesson,ironic isn't it

doofus
19-08-07, 04:38 PM
lol
damn straight bogan!

jeffske
19-08-07, 07:54 PM
Bra Boys are nothing compared to these bitches - check it yo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTrPeSHVqJQ

this ad is awesome, nothing better then nice tight young bodies dancing around in colourful undies

jeffske
19-08-07, 07:56 PM
Thanks for the grammer lesson,ironic isn't it

i believe you mean "grammar"

Shiri
19-08-07, 08:13 PM

Oh I loved Salt nightclub... haha

This is all pretty stupid... racist redneck bullshit edited to look like patriotic kids who've had a tough life.

Get over it.

rusty1
19-08-07, 09:32 PM
i believe you mean "grammar"

Ah wev'e digressed to spelling now. I'm impressed with your intransigence;)

jeffske
19-08-07, 09:58 PM

i dont want to get into an argument with you over some trivial topic like the "bra boys"

Mike.V?!
20-08-07, 01:45 AM

I'm amused by the fact all of the people being picky about spelling have yet to post a grammatically correct statement in this thread.

Are you sure that's an accurate usage of 'intransigence'?

Justin Fox
20-08-07, 07:09 AM
Back to the Bra Boys. I've been living IN Maroubra Beach for years (hey my street's on the trailer!). I watched that body get pulled up out of the water and I've run into the Bra Boys on many occasions and heard one or two semi shocking stories from some locals. I've seen the boys do some silly things, their little brothers are the real culprits in my opinion (scary little kids!) but all in all they've never done anything bad to me (hopefully they never will). I understand that surf gangs aren't anything new, they've always been around. It's older than I am (and I'm old lol) so I live with it just a little bit of respect in some ways and it leaves me be, strange but true.

rusty1
20-08-07, 11:42 AM
Are you sure that's an accurate usage of 'intransigence'?

in·tran·si·gent also in·tran·si·geant (n-trns-jnt, -z-)
adj.
Refusing to moderate a position, especially an extreme position; uncompromising.:)