PDA

View Full Version : Bigger Loser thread

FLEX
12-02-07, 08:44 PM
Ok ...
to all the overweightys out there that dream of fitting into that sparco seat ...

i dont get a chance to watch much TV, but i thought i would watch tonughts episode to see if Alex would be voted off - even though he lost the most weight !

and no surprise - he did.

now this got me thinking ...
all the freakin reality shows thats ever air on TV, the asians or ethnic people always get voted off - regardless ...

does it come down to racism or a bloody popularity contest ??!

that dude with the spiked dyed hair (like justin - heheh) should be off !

van
12-02-07, 08:49 PM
Changed "Chinaman" in your post to the guy's name; "Alex".

EGG80X
13-02-07, 12:46 PM
Ok ...
to all the overweightys out there that dream of fitting into that sparco seat ...

But Joe, I fit in a sparco lol...... in fact sparco makes wider seat for fat ppl lol

Luc
13-02-07, 04:09 PM
I think my height is a bigger contributing factor than my weight.

jaynismo
14-02-07, 03:08 AM
Ok ...

i dont get a chance to watch much TV, but i thought i would watch tonughts episode to see if Alex would be voted off - even though he lost the most weight !

and no surprise - he did.

now this got me thinking ...
all the freakin reality shows thats ever air on TV, the asians or ethnic people always get voted off - regardless ...

does it come down to racism or a bloody popularity contest ??!

that dude with the spiked dyed hair (like justin - heheh) should be off !

I don't watch that show, but I heard about that - the guy who poned (verbally) Alex real hard but lost the least weight should have been voted off...

I don't know if it comes down to ethnicity or popularity, but if it's the former, I reckon those fools are just jealous. Probably felt threatened by him, so used any cheap shot to make themselves look better - unfortunately controversy creates cash (Sorry I listen to Eric Bischoff yak too much).

Most of reality tv is controlled by "sms" voting anyway, or maybe not even that. It's all a lie I tell you! :evil:

P.S. Hey at least if you go drifting you won't be sliding around in your seat ;) Snug fit yo!

NeoNode
14-02-07, 03:52 AM
I think my height is a bigger contributing factor than my weight.
You're not the only person with a height problem :P

Sp33dY
14-02-07, 10:26 AM
Didnt his team members vote him off .... not the general public?

Isn't that the whole part of 'the game' .... he's the biggest threat cos he lost the most, so they got rid of him?

Fr3aKi3
14-02-07, 01:43 PM
Didnt his team members vote him off .... not the general public?

Isn't that the whole part of 'the game' .... he's the biggest threat cos he lost the most, so they got rid of him?

Yeah it was his team mates that voted him off. It is part of the game but then since he's got the greatest potential to lose the most weight, that also means that the team would also have a greater chance of winning the weigh-ins.

Luc
14-02-07, 01:57 PM
You're not the only person with a height problem :P

considering that you and I are about 1-2cm difference in height.

I feel your pain.

Surprisingly we both own DC2 integras...

lil_kevo
15-02-07, 12:39 AM
that fat ugly mole of a host is always at coogee bay hotell.. what an annpying manger....

FLEX
15-02-07, 07:09 PM
oh really ..?? maybe she should stop drinkin and lose some weight like the contestants !

black200
15-02-07, 08:38 PM
they always have 'large' hosts

Luc
16-02-07, 11:08 AM
so, we went to this kinda car show thing last night...

and somehow I got snapped standing next to a hummer.
albeit im facing the wrong direction...

but finally I think I found a car that suits my size, considering I still look kinda big next to it.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/EuroAccord13/Hummer1.jpg