PDA

View Full Version : [SYD] WTB: East Bear reclinable seat

OZ001
10-07-09, 05:48 PM
anyone got one??? a new one?? if used no rips or tears :)

OZ001
13-07-09, 02:44 PM
powerplay is selling there's for 900 each.... abit prcey though even if the exchange rate is crap... can anyone find better?? c-red use to do really cheap prices on these + delivery :S but they're sold out

whyte
13-07-09, 03:50 PM
autobarn sell the DRIFT seats (same shiet as eastbear) but with drift logo, $499 ea & is ADR approved, liftime warranty on the structural frame, cant go wrong :)

J
14-07-09, 01:28 PM
autobarn sell the DRIFT seats (same shiet as eastbear) but with drift logo, $499 ea & is ADR approved, liftime warranty on the structural frame, cant go wrong :)

They are not the same thing.

Do not bother.

2GU UP
14-07-09, 01:50 PM
they are better and they look the same
but they arent 499 rrp

whyte
14-07-09, 03:21 PM
by same sh*t i meant looks wise, it comes with lifetime warranty on it, cant go wrong with that, i wonder what sort of warranty powerplay gives on the eastbear ones??

anthony, are you saying the eastbear or drift ones are better.

2GU UP
14-07-09, 10:06 PM
Drift ones are better
East Bear ones are shit house

the Drift ones have a latch so you can fold em all the way over for access to the rear seats, East Bear don't.
Drift ones have a knob you rotate to adjust the back, East Bear have a leaver which is shocking, all the positions are fucked and you can never get comfortable.

East Bear aren't ADR approved, Drift are.
Drift have local warranty East Bear i don't know but good luck getting any warranty shit sorted
East Bear are dearer for a shit product just cause its JDM doesn't mean its good

J unless you now what you're on about don't post useless dribble

whyte
15-07-09, 05:53 PM
^ thats what i thought,
good info anthony.
you sure they arent $499?
i rang my local autobarn and they said $499 each.
unless prices have gone up :o

doofus
15-07-09, 06:54 PM
are you guys talking bout this one?

http://www.nengun.com/east-bear/sigma-reclining-seats

OZ001
15-07-09, 07:13 PM
thats the one

jaeyon
15-07-09, 07:22 PM
Drift ones are better
East Bear ones are shit house

the Drift ones have a latch so you can fold em all the way over for access to the rear seats, East Bear don't.
Drift ones have a knob you rotate to adjust the back, East Bear have a leaver which is shocking, all the positions are fucked and you can never get comfortable.

East Bear aren't ADR approved, Drift are.
Drift have local warranty East Bear i don't know but good luck getting any warranty shit sorted
East Bear are dearer for a shit product just cause its JDM doesn't mean its good

J unless you now what you're on about don't post useless dribble

lol he seems to do that in alot of threads

Mingy
15-07-09, 08:50 PM
isn't east bear best known for making R34 GTR replica seats?

2GU UP
15-07-09, 10:19 PM
autobarn quoted me 700 each not long ago

TONTON
15-07-09, 10:37 PM
Hey so Autobarn dont just sell SAAS seats?

I was on their website and found like nothing but SAAS

whyte
16-07-09, 10:23 AM
they are the distributors for DRIFT branded parts as they sell the gauges in store which is popular so they stock them. but for other stuff they have to order them in.

Anthony, i think the price has gone up then, i called up 2/3rd month of this year.