PDA

View Full Version : Seven // Skyline R33 GTS-T

Seven
26-02-07, 03:57 PM
I guess i'll keep this simple :-

Name: Nathan/Seven
Car: White '97 R33 GTS-T (http://millionaire-society.com/images/ghost3.jpg), just bought it after flipping my last one (http://www.millionaire-society.com/images/end01.jpg) off a bridge.
How I Found JDMST: Introduced by a friend, after lurking for a while i've finally decided to post.
The Most Badass JDM Car of All Time Is: Datsun 240z - The Devil-Z, or perhaps the R34 GTR Z-tune.

van
26-02-07, 04:09 PM
Good taste in Badass cars man ;)

And good job flipping your R33, jeez! Is that a story you can share, or best to keep it to yourself?

Jing
26-02-07, 04:12 PM
damn off a bridge? when i think bridge i think habor bridge or that scary ass one on the way to royal national park browra exit. LOL maybe jsut a very small one damn........

Welcome

hebe
26-02-07, 04:42 PM
Welcome!!

Ouch!! off a bridge? Maybe it was a small bridge cos the damage doesn't look that big :P hehehe

IcemaN
26-02-07, 05:07 PM
welcome mate,
its me the mistaken identity guy haha

Seven
27-02-07, 10:42 AM
haha, thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Well, what happened was i just hit the accelerator a little too hard on a wet weather day, lost traction and began veering into oncoming. When I tried to steer away I ended up with massive understeer and hit the kurb and rolled through the air off the side of one of those railway bridges- the ones that go over the tracks, and landed upside down on the bottom.

Luckily Skylines are built like tanks- the car landed on the roof just above my drivers seat and i wasn't even injured because it held up to the massive pressure.

It was pretty unfortunate, but at least i've got a neat story to tell. hahah

Hey Iceman, told you i'd end up posting eventually! haha

I'm eagerly anticipating your comic, Van, i fell in love with the Fairlady when i first saw one; It's still my dream to get one and rebuild it someday- your art is pretty awesome too.

s_vtec
27-02-07, 10:49 AM
welcome mate, your name is seven, is it one of those taiwanese thing for school how they call you by numbers lol :P