PDA

View Full Version : [Syd] Night-Shift Automotive Culture Show

^CarBoy^
27-02-07, 01:50 AM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/jazzgd3/NS-FlyerfinalSMALL.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/jazzgd3/NS-back.jpg

Only in Night-Shift - DJ Moto and DJ Peter Gunz, the legendary members of The Club Joint Allstarz, performing back to back live at Night-Shift's Nightclub area centre stage supported by Sydney's top HipHop and RnB DJs such DJ Hollywood Biggie, DJ C-BU, DJ Chesta, Ill DJ and DJ Chasa, mixing and scratching on the wheels of steel!!

Live performance from BREED

Performances by local BBOYS and CRUMPERS and a few more surprise performances all through out the night!

PLUS A LIVE BROADCAST BY 96.1FM AT THE SHOW!

THIS IS NOT ONLY A CARSHOW!!! IT'S A NIGHTCLUB ASWELL! WE WELCOME EVERYONE whether you like cars or not.. there is something in Night-Shift for YOU!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/jazzgd3/dj_lineup.jpg

Levos1
27-02-07, 02:50 PM
WOW! I missed the last one so I definitely wanna check this one out!!
You guys doing the same as before? Like people roll their cars in etc??

Tosh
27-02-07, 02:58 PM
Nick, coming to the JDMST meet tomorrow night?

EGG80X
27-02-07, 03:20 PM
I'll be there taking photos and doing drifting demos

^CarBoy^
28-02-07, 01:30 AM
WOW! I missed the last one so I definitely wanna check this one out!!
You guys doing the same as before? Like people roll their cars in etc??

Yeah you can roll on the day but it will be more controlled and once you enter your car you cannot take it out till 10pm. Or else it will be chaos. Late entries will be alocated space in the outdoor display area.

JDMYARD has an interest in displaying their demo car in the show... :)

^CarBoy^
06-03-07, 02:31 AM
Inviting you guys to the Launch Party at Chocolate City, details below:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/jazzgd3/Launch_Party.jpg

YONAS YOU GOING TO LIKE THIS ONE!!! And then the next week... come meet Jeri Lee and Nikita Esco in person only in Chocolate City, details below:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/jazzgd3/ANLA_EFLYER.jpg

Levos1
06-03-07, 11:45 AM
WOW!!
You guys got all the events coming up!
Craazaaayy!

Buddy
06-03-07, 07:05 PM
this was a good event last time.. haha mt 86 even won an award,, i will be going to this! will be hectic.. but good

[ekkY]
06-03-07, 08:59 PM
Im going to the clubs

jeri lee is going home with me that night LoL

^CarBoy^
11-03-07, 04:09 AM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/jazzgd3/lloyd_banks.jpg

BLISTC
12-03-07, 12:41 AM
wow g-g-g-gunittt!

this hopefully take off better than expected now

i will be @ un on the friday and / or Space on the saturday

jerri lee will be at those places on both nights, i wanna get a photo with her and hopefully take her home! lollllll

bony
12-03-07, 04:49 PM
this looks awesome.. contemplating wheather my car and my mates cars are good enuff to enter

Buddy
12-03-07, 07:05 PM
dude i took my car to this thing after only onwing it for a week.. i havent even changed anything on it.. and i drove away with trophy 'best J spec car'
enter ur car for sure

hebe
12-03-07, 07:37 PM
Does anyone know who owns "Xclusiv Productionz"?

MRK24R
13-03-07, 03:18 PM
aye guys can some one do me a favour and put up the competiters entry form up so i can enter my car...its off the site i think its either www.night-shift.com or www.night-shift.com.au www.nightshift.com but im at work and the site is barred or im not allowed on that site from here.. please asap so then i can do it today and send the money over today.. thanks guys

^CarBoy^
14-03-07, 12:11 AM
MRK24R: please message me your email address and I will send the form down to you.. :)

BUddy: I'll be happy to see your car again on this NIGHT-SHIFT :) But there is a race spec AE86 entering aswell.... and I think he works for WestSide Mufflers... Yonas correct me if I'm wrong?? Oh and the JDMYARD EG will be making an appearance aswell IF IT GETS [email protected]!!! We'll push it inside Yonas!!!

shonen
17-03-07, 12:45 AM
wow g-g-g-gunittt!

this hopefully take off better than expected now

i will be @ un on the friday and / or Space on the saturday

jerri lee will be at those places on both nights, i wanna get a photo with her and hopefully take her home! lollllll

WERD!!!!!!

Ill see you there mark :D

My new apartment is only 5min from UN so ill lend you the room for the night if you get lucky :P

Btw, Krump is spelt with a "K" hehehe

felixR
17-03-07, 01:17 AM
OT: i swear i've seen chesta on the train a few times now! it must be him

this event looks the goods!

eg5
22-03-07, 01:27 PM
MRK24R: please message me your email address and I will send the form down to you.. :)

BUddy: I'll be happy to see your car again on this NIGHT-SHIFT :) But there is a race spec AE86 entering aswell.... and I think he works for WestSide Mufflers... Yonas correct me if I'm wrong?? Oh and the JDMYARD EG will be making an appearance aswell IF IT GETS [email protected]!!! We'll push it inside Yonas!!!

Yes our EG will be making appearance with Beau's AE86 .

Beau works for Westside mufflers now.

Justin Fox
22-03-07, 09:22 PM
JDMyard represent!

^CarBoy^
01-04-07, 12:20 AM
GUYS JUST ONE WEEK TO GO... PEOPLE THAT HAVEN'T SUBMITTED THEIR ENTRY FORMS PLEASE DO SO NOW...

jUST AN UPDATE ON THE HIGH PROFILE PEEPS THAT ENTERED NIGHT-SHIFT!

OLD SCHOOOL FAVOURITE - GREEN GHOST S14 BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!
[LUSHES] RX7
[CAL213] CIVIC
[NSX-GT] HONDA NSX
[DREMPT] LEXUS IS 200
[EGK20A] HONDA CIVIC REPRESENTING JDMYARD
[OH25XY] NISSAN S15
QUEEN ST'S BMW DRAG CAR
[MR SIK] HOLDEN GEMINI
[BAG11N] TOYOTA HILUX
[WTKNYT] SUBARU WRX
BEL GARAGE S2000s
A LAMBORGHINI MURCELIAGO
FERARI 360 MODENA
FERARI 360 SPIDER
[5ZIGEN] 350Z
A WHOLE FLEET OF CHOPPERS
A SQUAD OF HOLDEN AND FORD MUSCLE CARS
AND 3 AUTHENTIC LOWRIDERS DIRECT FROM THE USA DRIVING LLOYD BANKS INTO THE SHOW

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/jazzgd3/NS-LLOYD-front.jpg

Levos1
01-04-07, 11:17 PM
Dennis Dennis!!!
I will be there!!!
Need to send my Form off to ya!
Can I still get in..........??
What do we need to do in regards to displays and sectioning off etc?

And if i need to get my Girlfriend in do i have to get a seperate ticket??

^CarBoy^
02-04-07, 11:16 AM
levos1: your entry fee includes a 1 passenger so your GF is cool. PM me your mobile number and I will get my show coordinator to contact you... regarding display dont bother too much cause the inside hall is filled up already and we are in the outside display area now. I will be with you guys outside... my car is displayed outside aswell.. hehehehe

Sp33dY
02-04-07, 11:39 AM
OMG! OLD SCHOOOL FAVOURITE - GREEN GHOST S14 BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!

Is it the same as it once was, or has it evolved into something else! This S14 was my dream car back in Y2K !

Levos1
02-04-07, 03:50 PM
YEAH I am excited to see it tooo!!!!

Sweet thanks Dennis.. I PM'd you and email you also!!
Iam getting mega excited now!
I have a few friends that are planning to come out aswell.... can you buy passes early??

scathing
02-04-07, 04:38 PM
dude i took my car to this thing after only onwing it for a week.. i havent even changed anything on it.. and i drove away with trophy 'best J spec car'

That Barbi3 Supra that Magnet's NA Silvia passed on the Old Pac won Best of Show.

Speaks volumes about the type of cars attending :P

Levos1
04-04-07, 09:46 AM
Alan dont be hating!!
Hurry up and clean your car and come along!!

scathing
04-04-07, 12:45 PM
I'll think about it.

Its not really my scene, though :)

MRK24R
04-04-07, 12:52 PM
ok green ghost is exactly like it was ages ago...

i cant wait either im entring my car too woot woot

Levos1
04-04-07, 12:54 PM
YEAH!! Hot!

Its gonna be crazaaayyyy!

And come on Alan!!!!
Do it!
Be a man!
Do tha right thing!

scathing
04-04-07, 03:28 PM
I'd roll my car in if I could roll it back out when I was done.

But the "no leaving early" thing is turning me off

philz
04-04-07, 08:18 PM
COOL green ghost to make an appearance? haven't seen that in years...

But it just lives on my street? lol its like 5 houses away from me, the bloke hardly takes it out.. only recently i saw him take it out for spin.

For the people who wanna know what what's been happening with the gghost, its still a beautiful car fors it age, the owner takes it out every 6months or so, and goes around the block for 3mins then goes back into the garage lol.

Levos1
04-04-07, 11:40 PM
dam! I hope he keeps it nice hey! Cause that was one of the cars that started the whole scene! well for me n e way!

PS. Alan! Stop being soft! I need a wing man! Do it!!!!!
Do it!

Levos1
05-04-07, 10:41 AM
Dennis did you get my Form at Photos???

Justin Fox
06-04-07, 03:58 PM
Cyas there!!!

BIG ASIAN
06-04-07, 07:15 PM
oh you know i'm gonna be there, is anyone entering their ride besides levos1??

edit:just read previous posts:) me soah silly

scathing
06-04-07, 08:44 PM
I've got a BBQ on in the afternoon.

I might come later, although I didn't fill any forms out or anything. I doubt I'll be entering, in that case.

Levos1
07-04-07, 12:38 AM
soft Alan!!!
no Love!!

^CarBoy^
07-04-07, 02:19 AM
Dennis did you get my Form at Photos???

yep got everything... :) see you there

^CarBoy^
07-04-07, 02:22 AM
Ok guys... just incase.. here is the map showing the venue. see you guys there tomorrow!!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/jazzgd3/NS_MAP_WEB.jpg

felixR
07-04-07, 02:31 PM
i feel like coming..

scathing
07-04-07, 02:41 PM
soft Alan!!!
no Love!!

I still loves ya man, in a platonic way :P

I'll be there to reprazent in my new JDMST shirt, but the car won't be :).

Dave R
07-04-07, 03:18 PM
Ill come if i get VIP parking :P hehehe

D CUPS
08-04-07, 09:27 AM
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o128/localmike/meLloydBanks.jpg

D CUPS
08-04-07, 10:29 AM
More Pics In Tgz Forums

van
08-04-07, 10:34 AM
Where? How about a link son?

Buddy
08-04-07, 11:36 AM
so many bad ass looking people there.. clearly the best cars were Beau's N2 AE86, jdmyard eg , and of course our own rep LEVOS1

^CarBoy^
08-04-07, 11:52 AM
bwahbwhabw. :) bad ass looking peeps...

Buddy
08-04-07, 12:12 PM
and ur car i was that too, and D cups

Tats
08-04-07, 12:19 PM
Mmm, loved some of the JDM style represented.... hated the fact that the other half of the show was the usual Autosalon s**t.....

Got friggin soaked running between P3 and the sports centre! :lol:

[ekkY]
08-04-07, 12:19 PM
i came and saw banks was leaving already dam it

oh wells, stay for the performance it was good

felixR
08-04-07, 12:58 PM
Where? How about a link son?
http://z8.invisionfree.com/tgz_gc/index.php?showtopic=5264

Buddy
08-04-07, 07:01 PM
Mmm, loved some of the JDM style represented.... hated the fact that the other half of the show was the usual Autosalon s**t.....

hey man saw ur car in the carpark.. yea shame about some of the mega hectic ones

Dave R
08-04-07, 07:07 PM
Yer i rocked up with a mate... was standing outside for like 10min looking at all the stupid piles of crap with chromies and neons outside and 'fully sick subwoofers' and i left as i didnt come 2 the show 2 see fully tabouli cars....

waste of time.... IMO... sorry guyz... but im sure it was well organised ?

scathing
08-04-07, 07:32 PM
was standing outside for like 10min looking at all the stupid piles of crap with chromies and neons outside and 'fully sick subwoofers' and i left as i didnt come 2 the show 2 see fully tabouli cars....

Hey! My car was outside!

Levos1
08-04-07, 09:10 PM
HHAAHAH!
Urs is the Felafel Alan!!! hehehe!

Was a good night peeps! Thanks to Dennis and Ross and the crew!!! Cant wait for the next one!!
I missed Lloyd banks tho!!! But hows chesters pic??!! hehe!! Blazin the gangsta for all of us!

D CUPS
08-04-07, 10:35 PM
LOL, Nick you missed it because you were feeding yourself at the cafeteria!

http://dreamworkz.com.au/nightshift07.htm

Dave R
08-04-07, 11:22 PM
Hey! My car was outside!

What ur saying ur car has oversized chromies.... and has a crazy sound system that has neons that change colours whith the music....

Lol....

and yes fullufil is good so nothing wrong with ur car being fullaful....

:)

P.s. I love kebbabs :P JDMST KEBBAB MEET :D

s_vtec
09-04-07, 12:43 AM
lol calm down shifty

^CarBoy^
09-04-07, 01:05 AM
Guys, guys,.. we cannot really descriminate when it comes to show like this.. of course the chromies will come out... they part of the modified car scene. well maybe if more JDMers entered we might just over whelm the "fully hectic" cars... :)

But thanks JDMYARD, BEL GARAGE, NICO and two silver EKs and one blue drift S13 for coming and showing some JDM flavour to Night-Shift.

Maybe next time it will be just an all JDM car show.... no chromies if that what you guys want??? Mr Justin Fox *wink wink*

^CarBoy^
09-04-07, 01:09 AM
;48130']i came and saw banks was leaving already dam it

oh wells, stay for the performance it was good

Guys.. about LLOYD BANKS... this celebrities are so phaked up!!!

He was at the loading dock already... we got the gold impala ready for him to get driven in.. and fuck.. the dude goes... I dont like that car... i'm not getting in!!! we said.. fuck.. what you want to do now... He said oh i just want to walk in front of the Impala... fucker.. then he gets on stage... we got a whole schedule for him.. the damn biatch said no.. i'm doing my own thing.....

Oh DID ANYONE HERE TAKE PICS??? MAN I DIDNT SEE MY OWN SHOW.... :(

mzDanie
09-04-07, 01:15 AM
Hey guys, here are some couple of pictures from Night Shift for everyone!! LOL :mrgreen:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v645/mz-danie/Night-Shift%202007/

MaxZmus
09-04-07, 01:31 AM
YummMmm.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v645/mz-danie/Night-Shift%202007/4624988a4040505464b887263299l.jpg

Thanks Danie.

scathing
09-04-07, 05:02 AM
Yeah, the 5Zigen 350Z is pretty well presented.

I'm quite fond of the Weber Sports bodykit.

Sp33dY
09-04-07, 09:18 AM
Any more pics without girls spoiling photos?

[ekkY]
09-04-07, 12:01 PM

He was at the loading dock already... we got the gold impala ready for him to get driven in.. and fuck.. the dude goes... I dont like that car... i'm not getting in!!! we said.. fuck.. what you want to do now... He said oh i just want to walk in front of the Impala... fucker.. then he gets on stage... we got a whole schedule for him.. the damn biatch said no.. i'm doing my own thing.....

yeah that's where i saw him leaving aroudn that part, just posing and shit and that guy hardly smile, always have the gangta look on

:lol:

Tats
09-04-07, 12:12 PM

Yeah there were a few blank faces in the crowd when he came on stage to a massive reception, said 2 sentences and sulked off to the side. Bit of a diva huh. Stuck around to watch some white girls wearing strategically-placed pieces of string then did the Harold Holt....

Dave R
09-04-07, 01:42 PM
lol calm down shifty

My bad... didnt mean 2 sound like such a dick...

Im sure it was a good show... but when i saw it advertised on jdmst, i thought it would be a jdm thing, but rocked up with all these cars parked outside with neons and chromies and loud music, i thought i was at autosalon or something.... atleast there were some jdm cars 2 represent :D

keep up the goodwork... maybe one day we will see a jdm style car show :)

maybe even at the track or something, to show the cars have show and go (as most jdm style cars are track ready :P)

^CarBoy^
09-04-07, 01:46 PM
shift: you funny!!! bhawbhwabhabaw :) You cannot take that out of any carshow.. the chromies and neons will come out..

That is what I want to do just a dedicated JDM Style carshow... catered for just the guys here...

Dave R
09-04-07, 01:57 PM
sereasly though... keep up the good work man :)

jdm car show would be sweet :)

Levos1
10-04-07, 10:16 AM
LOL, Nick you missed it because you were feeding yourself at the cafeteria!

http://dreamworkz.com.au/nightshift07.htm

ROFL!! Hahahah! Chester! How did ya know!! hehehe !!
I was people watching from the veranda thing up there! heheh!

Oh and did anyone else see that snake shit on the lowie in the Lingere!!! hahahhaaa!!! Classic!

Levos1
10-04-07, 04:05 PM
Oh and what happened to the Green Ghost???????

I thought it was supposed to be coming back!?!?!?!?!?
I didnt see it!?

D CUPS
10-04-07, 05:09 PM
Like Slymer the Green Ghost? :lol:

Levos1
11-04-07, 11:56 AM
NOOOOOO!!!!

Like the 200sx!!!

OLM02R
12-04-07, 06:29 AM
ahehehe! loved that jdmyard ae86...hardcore sh!t man...

OLM02R
12-04-07, 06:34 AM
here you go...well half of them anyways...enjoy

Click to go to my site for Photos.
http://www.jeffreypolintan.com/events/images/1.jpg (http://jeffreypolintan.com)

scathing
24-05-07, 02:22 AM
COOL green ghost to make an appearance? haven't seen that in years...

But it just lives on my street? lol its like 5 houses away from me, the bloke hardly takes it out.. only recently i saw him take it out for spin.

For the people who wanna know what what's been happening with the gghost, its still a beautiful car fors it age, the owner takes it out every 6months or so, and goes around the block for 3mins then goes back into the garage lol.

He's selling it now (http://www.carpoint.com.au/used-car/NISSAN/200SX/New%20South%20Wales/2476409.aspx).

BLISTC
24-05-07, 11:07 AM
for its age, reading the ad, still one of the most powerful street sr i have seen

even these days @ autolason n shit not many pple making over 300 with the sr andhe did that more than 7 yrs ago