PDA

View Full Version : WTB: RB25 Cefiro (for a friend)

phillb
25-10-09, 09:27 PM
Hey All,

I'm opening up my search to those who regularly trawl the interweb for cars.

A mate is keen to get himself a Cefiro to start to learn and have fun in imports, though he has specifically requested it be RB25 after experiencing numerous rides in my car ;) .

If anyone comes across one with an RB25DET please feel free to reply and post link here or if you may be able to help please feel free to pm me details.

Cheers
Phill

Rob86
25-10-09, 10:33 PM
a mate is trying to sell my old rb24 stroker cefiro atm. it's a very well set up skid car that another buddy bought and then let it sit untouched and rot away, he then bought it and nothing much has changed... It would be a bit of work to get it back to its former glory but well worth it.

phillb
25-10-09, 10:54 PM
Hey Rob,
Sounds interesting, can you pm me some details?

Cheers
Phill

wernz
29-10-09, 09:25 PM
hmmm.. im keen...! :)

wernz
01-11-09, 05:36 AM
HEEELLLLLLLLLPP....!! any one know of any going around...? will have cash reward if any one can hook me up with the right car... ;)

ram
06-11-09, 11:18 PM
http://firesport.com.au/nissan-cefiro-crazy-mods-list-car-trading-point-sales--ad138741.htm

its RB20DET and I think its in vic, but its looks sick

phillb
07-11-09, 02:09 PM
That car on firesport is now being parted out on NS.com! The bodykit and wheels have already gone and I think he's sold the turbo kit too from memory..

Would have a good thrasher otherwise :) Hopefully something will turn up that Wernz will go and LOOK AT and BUY!!