PDA

View Full Version : rapid detox anyone?

Dy_
09-11-09, 04:34 PM
Has anyone tried detox programs such as this?
http://rapiddetox.com.au/

I'm thinking about trying that one out. If anyone has tried it or anything similar post up your feedback! thanks.

Also, does anyone know if these detox programs will make you lose muscle?

u mad?
09-11-09, 04:40 PM
ive heard its all bullshit... just eat clean and do some cardio and lifting (if you dont already) and you'll feel great in no time.

The Panda
09-11-09, 04:48 PM
Try the lemon detox.

Rad
09-11-09, 05:14 PM
What are you goals? a rapid detox diet is not going to do anything for you.

Gecho
09-11-09, 06:47 PM
spend an hour or so researching good foods and formulate an excercise plan. Ur body can clean itself pretty damned well. Youve just gotta give it the good stuff.

Dy_
09-11-09, 10:06 PM
ive heard its all bullshit... just eat clean and do some cardio and lifting (if you dont already) and you'll feel great in no time.

I have heard the same, just wanted to see if anyone here has actually tried something like this lol.

Try the lemon detox.
I have a friend that does that every so often and it works but not as quick as this one claims.

What are you goals? a rapid detox diet is not going to do anything for you.

Goal is a quick detox and to shed a couple of kilos of fat.

spend an hour or so researching good foods and formulate an excercise plan. Ur body can clean itself pretty damned well. Youve just gotta give it the good stuff.

Yeah I've done abit of research and it involves eating alot of stuff i dont particularly like and drinking green juice [vege juice] YUCK! lol

If this formulated stuff works i'd rather drink it then go through all of the vegies etc lol.

Its just i do weight training aswell and dont want to lose muscle...just hoping someone else could shed some light on whether thsi detox stuff makes me lose muscles.

tiksie
09-11-09, 10:14 PM
Can't walk before you crawl.....................

u mad?
09-11-09, 10:17 PM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/index.php

take a look.

Dy_
09-11-09, 10:19 PM
Can't walk before you crawl.....................

with the existence of products like this.. I CAN! lol. Provided that they work.

Mike.V?!
09-11-09, 10:28 PM
With this rapid detox stuff there's a good chance you'll just put the weight right back on afterward. It sounds like you just want an easy way out. There's no such thing.

Rad
09-11-09, 10:30 PM
Goal is a quick detox and to shed a couple of kilos of fat.

Well you're already starting off on the wrong foot. You won't be shedding fat at all, you'll be shedding muscle mass. During your detox you're also starving your body of proteins and calories which it requires to function correctly.

These detox diets are retarded, a fad and only a very short term fix. If you want to get serious about losing body fat, you need to correct your diet:

- Try to minimise carbs for dinner, have your serving of carbs at lunch instead.
- Replace fast food and snacks with home made meals, fruits and vegetables.
- Have only 1 cheat day a week (where you can eat whatever you like - but not pig out).
- Don't eat after 8/9pm.
- Drink green tea.
- Add spices to your meals, it'll speed up your metabolism.

Gecho
10-11-09, 09:09 PM
to further what i said. u dont have to go vegetable nut. Just eat in moderation. eat things that make u full (bag of chips = no) BUT (sandwhich with salad and ham = better idea)