PDA

View Full Version : Honda CBR250RR Mc22 Front Forks

oonini
14-11-09, 06:21 PM
Hello Jdmst, My bike is sitting at my friends house collecting dust so here I go.
I crashed my bike a couple weeks ago and I'm looking for some forks for under $300 for the set. I went to Southwest wreckers they were out and offered $500 for the two if they get them in stock. Does anyone know a cheap place to find these forks. Honda dealers are asking for around $220 for one i think it was which is still kind of too much for me. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks guys :)

c0LL1n
14-11-09, 06:33 PM
Yeh expect to pay that price from wreckers, usually they charge from $200-$260 for each fork leg and most wont sell you just one, so expect to pay a bit...

Whats wrong with the forks? Are they leaking? Twisted? Bent? cause you might not even have to buy new fork legs and just get them rebuilt...

oonini
14-11-09, 06:39 PM
ouch are you serious >_>. Global Motorcycles offered $280 for the two forks but they are from Melb. The only thing damaged on my bike is the stanchions (w/e how you spell them). They are bent back pretty bad. I don't think i can bend them back due to the creasing of it. sigh

Rollz
15-11-09, 11:12 AM
Hmm, I'm quite sure if you buy both, someone's willing to buy the other side!
theres quite a demand for these!

mako
10-12-09, 11:23 PM
PM me if you're serious... My mate has a set with tri clamps i think. Im not sure he will separate...