PDA

View Full Version : EOI: 1996 Mitsubishi Mirage

Marc
21-03-07, 06:42 PM
Hey guys just seeing if anyone would be interested in a daily driver.

1996 Mitsubishi Mirage
1.5l engine
pod filter
exhaust
minor body damage (usualy shopping centre dints and scratches)
lowered
come with indash fold out 7 inch screen
cd player
12 inch jaycar sub
Shnider 2 channel amp
Alpine 2 channel amp
earthquake 32 band 1/3rd octave EQ
240v power supply
Custom made xbox control moulded in centre console.
custom door trims and kick panels for 2 sets of 6.5 inch splits, speakers included (doran pro
audio)
SAAS gearknob
Autotechnica steering wheel

Also come with spares....

1.8l engine & ecu (with engine mount and throttle cable, all parts for 1.8l conversion)
custom dash
CE3 Front bumper bar
60mm throttle body
JDM 4G93 GDI engine cover

Has rego till May

Will post up pics later, runing late for work

$3,200 or nearest offer.

nam
22-03-07, 01:06 PM
how many km's on the car?

Sp33dY
22-03-07, 01:43 PM
That sounds ridicuously cheap?!!?!?

Marc
22-03-07, 02:30 PM
lots of K's i cbf walking to the car right now but ill take an educated guess of about 285,000 roughly

yes it is cheap, as i want it gone, and that money will be used for a EVOIII gearbox, crossmember and K brace along with a boost controller.

MFN-MAN
22-03-07, 04:24 PM
where abouts are ya mate...might come past and check it out!

Marc
22-03-07, 04:37 PM
Im out near penrith.

I dont want to come off as rude or what not, but im working night shift now and i dont really have alot of spare time, so please genuine enquires only as i need my sleep.

MFN-MAN your more than welcome mate, dont expect too much look at the price for christ sake, people will be able to look after sunday ive got to clean it up etc etc etc

GIX88
22-03-07, 10:57 PM
sounds like a good bu without even needing to see it

rego would be another $900 or so tho

MFN-MAN
23-03-07, 12:38 AM
hehehe please dude...im not concerened with looks...am very curious about that spare engine of yours hehehe

to be honset this weekend is shithouse for me cos i'ev got an assignment due early next week so my weekend is a write off...i'll be in touch tho!

4agte
26-03-07, 04:08 PM
this may well make a good (cheap) time attack car stip it out put the 1.8 motor in

bit of susspension work here and there

parting out the stero gear may also recoup some of the original outlay

just a thought

edit: good luck with the sale mate

chavo
26-03-07, 04:55 PM
This also has me a little interested for a first car and the 1.8 litre engine conversion.
Either way, nice car, best of luck with the sale. If its still forsale in a few months when ive got my P's i'll be very interested.

Marc
26-03-07, 06:40 PM
this may well make a good (cheap) time attack car stip it out put the 1.8 motor in

bit of susspension work here and there

parting out the stero gear may also recoup some of the original outlay

just a thought

edit: good luck with the sale mate

Nah i want to sell it all together, i honestly cbf'ed parting it out, i just want it gone, and really at this price its cheap considering all the spares and stuff you get with it.

4agte
26-03-07, 09:14 PM
comment was directed at a potential buyer but i hear what your saying you have one money pit allready