PDA

View Full Version : Arron's finally here at JDMST // DC2R

arron
26-03-07, 11:05 PM
Lol..

I was originally a ozhonda.com forum slut but have decided to give the perpertual "vtec yo" a break and broaden my knowledge...

Name: Arron Kim
Car: DC2R - yes... another one to add to your tally of DC2R owners
How I Found JDMST: Parked my car next to a red DC2R at Market City, and when i came back, found a note saying "Check out: jdmstyletuning.com". Got lazy and finally got myself to join yet another forum...
The Most Badass JDM Car of All Time Is: RE-Amemiya FD3S.. yes.. Im a rotor boy... stuck in a Vtec Yo car... :oops:

cheers

phillb
26-03-07, 11:37 PM
Welcome Aaron, I hope you enjoy your stay!

Mivec-Machine
26-03-07, 11:49 PM
Welcome mate.

Nice to meet you V-tec yO!

Im a Mivec yO! :lol: :P

IcemaN
26-03-07, 11:52 PM
omg asif... thought i would never see you on here. its me who wrote that letter. sorry for my car being so dirty. anyhow welcome to jdmst.

felixR
27-03-07, 12:00 AM
nice one ilan..

welcome to JDMST arron :)

arron
27-03-07, 12:16 AM
omg asif... thought i would never see you on here. its me who wrote that letter. sorry for my car being so dirty. anyhow welcome to jdmst.

hahaha...

i joined clubitr as well although i had already been browsing clubitr for a while without actually joining...

Cheers mate... u at UTS or sumthing as well? I see so many dc2R's in that car park....

MFN-MAN
27-03-07, 12:39 AM
The Most Badass JDM Car of All Time Is: RE-Amemiya FD3S.. yes.. Im a rotor boy...

This guy knows where its at!

Welcome aboard! :cool:

arron
27-03-07, 01:54 AM
This guy knows where its at!

Welcome aboard! :cool:

Lol..

Cheers mate..
Been a ausrotary.com viewer for yonks, yet never really enjoyed that forum as it was all over the place and there was a lil too much focus on straight line speed and horsepower...

Hopefully I can see this forum as a better experience....

Speaking of rotaries.. are there many rotary nuts here or is everyone rather reserved and idolize the piston engines? Lol, not being a shit stirrer or anything like that... :D

SUGA
27-03-07, 09:12 AM
welcome arron! might see you around the neighbourhood.. i live close to carlo. :)

supernatural
27-03-07, 10:09 AM
welcome to JDMST :) well done on iceman for spreading the JDMST love around... lol

arron
27-03-07, 11:47 AM
welcome arron! might see you around the neighbourhood.. i live close to carlo. :)

hey.. You'll probably see me/my car more often at Eastwood... Im a Eastwood bum.. quite probably at Homer's Cafe... Lol...

welcome to JDMST :) well done on iceman for spreading the JDMST love around... lol

Didnt I buy my stock ITR rims off you? Like last year? Lol....

s_vtec
27-03-07, 01:49 PM
welcome mate :)

josh2.5
27-03-07, 02:06 PM
Welcome aboard dude!

Kikkoman
27-03-07, 05:12 PM
Props to IcecreammaN for spreading the jdmst love.

IcemaN
27-03-07, 05:23 PM
Props to IcecreammaN for spreading the jdmst love.

haha its cool, ice cooold that is hehe

Levos1
27-03-07, 05:32 PM
haha its cool, ice cooold that is hehe

Awww............ *Vomit*!!

The Cheese....... It smells so strongly!! hahah!

SUGA
27-03-07, 06:11 PM
hey.. You'll probably see me/my car more often at Eastwood... Im a Eastwood bum.. quite probably at Homer's Cafe... Lol...

cool i live in eastwood! but i'm hardly ever there lol

supernatural
27-03-07, 08:08 PM
Didnt I buy my stock ITR rims off you? Like last year? Lol....

was tat u?? LOL... im really forgetful...

nam
27-03-07, 11:28 PM
where are ya pics mate!

MissyK
28-03-07, 12:50 AM
welcome :)

arron
28-03-07, 10:49 AM
where are ya pics mate!

Completely stock atm...

but JDM front conversion coming very soon...

;)