PDA

View Full Version : [vid] my friends trying to break into a car

Brian_J
13-04-07, 03:09 AM
ok this isnt what you think it is. they are trying to break into their own car.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WqK8XzUGkcU#

The description goes:
It's aroung 6am, and after being out all night - this group of guys decides to stop off on the way home for a quick breakfast. All is well - except that in his deliriously tired state Kimbo locks them out of the car, leaving the keys inside his little brother's car (who was not present on the day!). So instead of calling for roadside assistance, or a taxi home - Kimbo and the group decide it's best to do THIS... (note: object in his hand = biggest rock they could find in the carpark)

You probably dont need to watch more than the first minute

Neilus
13-04-07, 05:17 AM
That rock made an awesome noise.

Omawari_San
13-04-07, 08:57 AM
Good aiming....

I could have been so easy :)

Take a long thick wire or thin metal bar, a wooden spline and/or a towel and a screwdriver.

lovesil
13-04-07, 09:32 AM
LOL

But hey, that chick looks nice ;)

Babalouie
13-04-07, 09:35 AM
Good aiming....

I could have been so easy :)

Take a long thick wire or thin metal bar, a wooden spline and/or a towel and a screwdriver.

...or a larger rock

McCoey
13-04-07, 09:52 AM
Packaging tape is your best friend.

Justin Fox
13-04-07, 10:35 AM
LOL that's hilarious. hAHHA.

Fr3aKi3
13-04-07, 11:39 AM
LOL.....

Nice shot.... hahaha

Brian_J
13-04-07, 12:32 PM
haha does the wire coat hanger thing actually work? or is that a hollywood thing?

Levos1
13-04-07, 12:44 PM
Dam man!
Just watching the vid now......

These are your friends man? You guys need a positive role model or something..........

Levos1
13-04-07, 01:13 PM
haha does the wire coat hanger thing actually work? or is that a hollywood thing?

Yeah man!
I did it when I was like 12 to open a friends mum's car! As she locked it in our driveway! ahahha!!!!
Funny stuff! 88 Prelude! hehe!
And No iam not a crook!

McCoey
13-04-07, 01:14 PM

Packaging tape (that blue ribbon plastic stuff) is great if the car your trying to get into has the door locks on the top of the door. You just double over the packaging tape, feed it in between the door and the B-Pillar and manouver the tape around the lock, pull really tight then, pull upwards with a heap of pressure on the lock.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f232/Cerrion/doorlock.jpg

And no, I am not a car thief! I've just had to break into heaps of cars in my time working in the car industry. Its amazing how many people/staff have locked keys in cars in and around the Dealership.

doofus
13-04-07, 01:58 PM
lol!

that was funny as!

Babalouie
13-04-07, 02:00 PM
And no, I am not a car thief! I've just had to break into heaps of cars in my time

(mis)Quote of the year :D

s_vtec
13-04-07, 02:05 PM
my friend locked his keys in his 93 holden berlina and tried throwing a rock at it, all it did was bounce back and hit him haha

McCoey
13-04-07, 02:16 PM
(mis)Quote of the year :D

Heh, didnt quite think of it that way, but now that you mention it :lol:

Polly
16-04-07, 01:30 PM
there is a small window behind the rear window which u could have broken and stuck your arm through and im sure the window would be cheaper if you have long arms

MFN-MAN
19-04-07, 01:50 PM
hahahaha good times!