PDA

View Full Version : So, who's into dancing?

shonen
27-09-06, 10:50 PM
hehe sorry to all the ravers I meant hip hop style and popping style etc..

Here is a clip of a Japanese team....Japan and Korea have some of the best dance teams in the world...though Korea is more into the break style.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjKu0Rp9PuQ&mode=related&search=

Makes me wanna practice more :)

Japan also has a "idol" style of tv show dedicated to dancing called Dance Delight, I beleive they are up to Volume 13 or 14 now ?

Some of the finalists in that show are crrraaazzzy

Justin Fox
27-09-06, 11:07 PM
YO YO YO YO Shonen on the dancefloor!!!

MFN-MAN
27-09-06, 11:17 PM
thats awesome! 8)

need to find out where the poppers/lockers jam shonen...definately psyches me up for it!

shonen
27-09-06, 11:40 PM
yeah....I know where all the Jap dancers in sydney hang out hahaha

but most of them are girls.....

felixR
28-09-06, 12:06 AM

awesome! hehe..

that clip was hot

shonen
28-09-06, 12:08 AM
hahaha felix you horny ass mofo :P

MFN-MAN
28-09-06, 12:23 AM
hahaha can they pop/lock? might have to rep jdmst ... after all they are jap hehehe :P

i know some of the ozbboy peeps hang around the court house on liverpool st some nights...might have to go check that out too!

rodent
28-09-06, 02:28 AM
i know some of the ozbboy peeps hang around the court house on liverpool st some nights...might have to go check that out too!
LOL I run the cafe just across from there. They're gooood. Mate of mine (formerly D2MG prez) seems to know them too.

lovesil
28-09-06, 05:51 AM

As if we would want to know the guy dancers :P

MFN-MAN
28-09-06, 09:13 AM
LOL I run the cafe just across from there. They're gooood. Mate of mine (formerly D2MG prez) seems to know them too.

no way...i only work down on sussex street...might have to come past one night and check it out!

lol @ lovesil ... we we're all thinking that aye! :P

Rotary_rockeT
28-09-06, 09:26 AM
i use to break, but i was self-taught from watching vids, lol

doofus
28-09-06, 11:55 AM
the clip was SOOOO coool

lol

love it when they paused... fark, i thought my computer crashed

LOL

shonen
28-09-06, 12:00 PM

dude you wouldnt happen to know Robin would you ?

He was the vice prez.......man I havent heard of or seen that guy in years....

KazeKid
28-09-06, 10:10 PM
I used to dance/break a fuckton...

I shifted to capoeira now. :D

You guys should have seen the awesome rivalries between cabramatta and parramatta.

Too bad all the good crews went underground. JuSe, SKB.. Those were the good times..

felixR
29-09-06, 12:12 AM
ahh i remember SKB!

i went to D2MG during my first year @ uni.. then had no time lol.. friggin uni

Luc
29-09-06, 12:26 AM
capoeira is cool.

i saw a documentry on it once.

we dont get that kinda shit in this cultural wasteland we call the mortgage belt of melbourne .

all we get are quasi indian and chinese restaurants. and a few fob supermarkets.

respect to doing something different.

i'd love to see some of this stuff live.

rodent
29-09-06, 11:33 PM
shonen not sure I've met Robin before. My mate John was only head of D2MG last year, but actively involved before that so he prolly knows the guy.

Here's a pic from a promo shoot we did for D2MG's Battlezone event last year:

http://www.wantoo.net/galleries/misc/CRW_6988.jpg

Bunch of them were standing at Chatswood skate park 2am in the morning pointing torches while I took the photos. Ghetto funtimes! 8)

jonno.

shonen
30-09-06, 12:19 AM
hahah coool....

Yeah robin was vice prez when they first started out I think...this was back in 02 ? shit been too long

KazeKid
02-10-06, 08:33 PM
capoeira is cool.

i saw a documentry on it once.

we dont get that kinda shit in this cultural wasteland we call the mortgage belt of melbourne .

all we get are quasi indian and chinese restaurants. and a few fob supermarkets.

respect to doing something different.

i'd love to see some of this stuff live.

I'm pretty sure Capoeira De Bahia is located in melbourne. If you were in sydney I could give you the phone number of a couple of instructors and masters i train with.

MFN-MAN
27-12-08, 06:42 PM
hey guys, sorry for the late notice (and for resurrecting an old thread) but a few of us are having a n2s (night to sunrise) jam session tonight at entertainment centre (syd). i know the weather looks shit but its mostly under cover there and what not.

we dance all styles, its nothing too organised, we just get a group of people together who love to dance (the four core members come from four different backgrounds i.e. krump, hip hop, pop n lock as well) but we encourage and teach more than anything...just a good atmosphere amongst friends.

if you're keen, pm me, hit me up on msn ([email protected]) and i'll send ya the details, but basically we'll be at entertainment centre from 9pm tonight till 5am tomorrow morning! so lots of dancing to be had!

hope to see you guys there :D

Aleks.B
27-12-08, 07:07 PM
Im learning c walk atm.

Mike.V?!
27-12-08, 07:36 PM
Im learning c walk atm.

Hahaha nice one :lol:

Shiri
27-12-08, 07:46 PM
Reminds me of this thread

http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/showthread.php?t=8260

good to watch again lol

felixR
27-12-08, 09:46 PM
oh so that's how it's organised!

i used to see these random groups :)

kaivearn
28-12-08, 07:37 AM
Im learning c walk atm.

was learning last year... could only master shuffle, V.. and thts about it.. gave up :(
now trying to krump, pop/lock and wave. :( tough tough

MFN-MAN
02-01-09, 12:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIkZ5Ur5QXw

just an example of one of the things we got up to on the night...hope you enjoy!

felixR
02-01-09, 12:29 AM
nice one mark!

VTECMACHINE
02-01-09, 10:05 AM
YO YO YO YO Shonen on the dancefloor!!!

hahaha... LOL that's exactly what I was about to say.

Beau
02-01-09, 10:20 AM
no.. not really