PDA

View Full Version : [Syd] NSCC Dyno Night 21st April 2007

dcoghlan
17-04-07, 09:02 PM
Hey All

The Nissan Sports Car Club is holding its first Dyno Day for the year, and we would like to extend an invitation to the members of JDM Style Tuning.

The time to test your bragging rights is here! cough,cough....i mean, time to test your new mods list ;)

The team at Hi Comp Performance are hosting the first NSCC 2007 dyno day on the afternoon/evening of saturday the 21st April 2007.

5pm start confirmed guys!

The Hi Comp workshop is operated by Joe Digiorgio and his wife Johann, which is located in Minchinbury, west of blacktown (near eastern creek). Having in on a sat arvo and going into the evening works well because more people can make it.

Address is: Unit 2/12 Eddie Rd Minchinbury and Ph: 9677 0505

The Dyno Dynamics Dyno is 2WD (sorry WRX, EVO's and other AWD beasts) and cost will be $50 which is 3 runs and printout of best run. Joe likes to give advice to the car owner on what he thinks of the dyno run so the owner can benefit.

We will have a small BBQ onsite, and some drinks will be available in exchange for some gold coins.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Regards
Dale

www.nissansportscarclub.org

R-Tune
17-04-07, 09:12 PM
Dale will you be bring the HKS ice ?

Marc
17-04-07, 09:13 PM
Sounds good, might drop down for a look :)

dcoghlan
17-04-07, 09:20 PM
Dale will you be bring the HKS ice ?
HKS ice is kinda old, got some special new Tomei ice to try out!

Are we gonna see you there Shane???? great chance to see which red S15 with standard turbo, HKS step 1 cams, supercat and R34 GTT rims can make the most power :D

lovesil
17-04-07, 09:28 PM
Oh! I thought the tradition is held at CRD?? I doubt i will come this time. My little rcolt is too weak :(

Marc
17-04-07, 09:35 PM
Oh! I thought the tradition is held at CRD?? I doubt i will come this time. My little rcolt is too weak :(

Nah man come, mitsubishi reprezent y0 :P

R-Tune
17-04-07, 09:41 PM
Lovesil,

Bring the Colt.

Dale,

I think so.

Would be good to check the A/F ratio after 3 1/2 months off the road and the Powerplay day approaching.

scathing
17-04-07, 10:28 PM
I'll be there to watch, but until the rest of my pipes get fitted my car won't be hitting the rollers.

Marc
21-04-07, 10:18 AM
Hey alan you still going mate??

Im going to pop down for a lil bit tonight say gday if there is someone i know.

project2
21-04-07, 12:19 PM
Warning roger cordia might appear lol

i should be there as its down the road. might chuck on the stockies to see how much gains can be had lol. I think he was planning this dyno night thing.. i remember speaking to him about 3-4 weeks ago while he was tuning my PFC.

for people coming down to the area watch out for undecover camry's and silver magnas along great western and carlise ave. also when leaving or arriving after 7-8pm.. theres alot of patrol at bp minchibury waiting so dont rip along gwh over there unless you want to draw attention.

Marc
21-04-07, 12:34 PM
Warning roger cordia might appear lol

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha

You said exactly what i was thinking, lets hope not. If so just dont look at him or make eye contact he might think your a friend and come and try and make conversation and suck the intelligence right out of your head.

Ill come up say gday man :)

project2
21-04-07, 12:39 PM
Actually I did that last time.. made eye contact with him and he same me with the slr so he was showed me his el cheapo video camera, and everyone looked at me funny.. Now I know why lol. But this was like last year.

I'll come down and let Joe know that im selling the car.. for the bbq! you guys should set up the bbq infront of the blinds spot to the right it would be perfect :d

scathing
21-04-07, 01:33 PM
I will be there for a while, but as I also have a birthday party in Malabar and a cruise early tomorrow morning I won't be there until all hours.

BLISTC
21-04-07, 07:18 PM
i will definatley be there with the new ride

wanna see how she is running

project2
21-04-07, 07:19 PM
roger was there doing happy laps :d

PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mike First of all, u are just a jelous little ****, cos my cordia is much faster than your fully modded $15000 + in mods cant even do. You spent over $6000 on mods and it cant even do a quicker time than my 1.8 litre cordia of 14.132 seconds.

Look at my cordias you jelous maniac, faster than ur car ever went to date. like to see you beat a 14.132 second pass and 13.733 second pass. No wonder you talk so much crap cos your jelous cos u wasted all that money for no good results, i suggest you sell that slow mr2 and get urself a cordia, at leastyoull go faster.

4_gcolt, You are the same, u only have a mirage that ddoes 15 seconds, yeah ill show up 2night to show youse what cordia power is all about.

Mike, you car has what 140 -160 kws, hhahhahahah what a joke, cant even do a good time down the quater mile, nowthats rubbish and a half.'

Ill see youse 2night at the dyno meet, Looseres.

you didnt show up man?
you just drove past.

and yes im selling my car becuase its slow like you said 15k spent. but i guess you dont know what times i've run now but dont worry about it. its sold. Done with cars and doing better things in life then working on them. 140RWKW was break in tune with miss fire lol, running 3,500RPM max didnt i tell you that last time at high comp? Get your facts right first..

Ill come back to the dyno tonight and show us your 12 second car. PLEASE

project2
22-04-07, 02:10 AM
Roger what happened? I thought you were coming down to show me and matts friend?

140rwkw? you wish you even had that much.. 13.8 seconds is faster then your 14.132 in english for my first outting to the creek and you knew that was while breaking the engine in launching at 1,000RPM and shifting at 4,000RPM as discussed on that night at the creek.

I was going to show you my time slips which are faster then yours. You've only seen me goto the creek once..

having a $1500 turbo car and running 13's-14s is a feat. but most stock cars run that these days so whats to be so proud of? Maybe YOUR jelous that my chrome wheels cost more then your car and your $350 DASH engine combined. And thats just for the wheels not alone the rubber to go with it.

Having spent 15k+ getting it right rather then cutting corners. You've raced at wsid many more times then I ever have in my life, I've only gone 4 times in total.

PM again with your mobile # and we'll come out if you want to prove that your fast. no excauses and no more, no shows. Practice what you preach stop hiding behind the computer, bandages, shaving cream, stockings or whatever and come out. I got dyno sheets and time slips to show you in person so get your facts straight. You can even visit the workshop and take a look to see it all on the wall of built cars.

I also apologise to everyone JDMST/NSCC for making a mess of this thread but this is the only way I can get to the Ninja.

Marc
22-04-07, 09:23 AM
ahyes.

black200
22-04-07, 11:26 AM
yeah ill show up 2night to show youse what cordia power is all about.

ftw

Levos1
22-04-07, 12:18 PM
Seems like you have made a friend there Mikey!!

scathing
22-04-07, 08:03 PM
I saw him go past, but didn't realise it was him until the 3rd (and last) time he did his happy lap.

If he'd gone by again I would have hopped in the car and run him down.

Hearing that pissweak excused for chirpies when he came past, and seeing the general lack of anything resembling acceleration, tells me all I need to know about that vehicle.

Marc
22-04-07, 08:36 PM
Alan he did a few more than 3 drive bys, personally i wouldnt waste ya money racing him, the cost of fuel is stupid these days.

scathing
23-04-07, 04:07 PM
I only noticed him when I was testing mxfly exhaust (he was going the other way) and then when I got back.

It would have been fun, anyway.

2FAST2FURIOUS
23-04-07, 07:32 PM
Mikey , My cordia hasnt had allot of money spent, as opposed to you, and its done multiple 13.7s with no traction in 1st and 2nd gear.

i drove past the dyno place just so youse can hear what a cordia sounds like, and what your up agaisnt wehn it comes to racing.

Mind you its not ready =yet,

My new turbo >

I will base this thread on the conversion process of this new turbocharger i recently got. The turbo is considerably larger than the Tc06 and has huge wheels front and back, me not knowing exactly size but i was told of the previous owner that its bigger than a T3/4.

SPECIFICATIONS

Schwitzer in brand
.76 A/R ( rough estimate)
T 3 flanged exhuast housing
Twin scroll entry <Bonus>

Work needed to fit >

Oil feed and return pipes
Turbo outlet to intercooler
Finish off the 3 inch dump pipe to flex ( to suite my already 3 inch mandrel system)

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e143/rogercordia/New%20Turbo%20Pics/P4231309.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e143/rogercordia/New%20Turbo%20Pics/P4231310.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e143/rogercordia/New%20Turbo%20Pics/P4231312.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e143/rogercordia/New%20Turbo%20Pics/P4231313.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e143/rogercordia/New%20Turbo%20Pics/P4231314.jpg

But there is 2 things that i will take into consideration when installing.

1. Retain the dump pipe as it is, but relocate the alternator to the other side of the engine.

OR

2. Just shorten the outlet of the dump pipe so its clear from the alternator, cos this turbo is massive, and the dump pipe is made to suite nicely, i wouldnt want to chop it up.

I can do both, ill see which 1 is the best option. Ill do a comparison wen i remove my tc06 so i can show exactly how big it is beside it.

2FAST2FURIOUS
23-04-07, 07:33 PM
I saw him go past, but didn't realise it was him until the 3rd (and last) time he did his happy lap.

If he'd gone by again I would have hopped in the car and run him down.

Hearing that pissweak excused for chirpies when he came past, and seeing the general lack of anything resembling acceleration, tells me all I need to know about that vehicle.
You have no chance of catching me, as i PWN new cars.

2FAST2FURIOUS
23-04-07, 07:36 PM
Alan he did a few more than 3 drive bys, personally i wouldnt waste ya money racing him, the cost of fuel is stupid these days.Is it cos u dont have a car worth trying to catch my cordia, why do you have matts car in you sig, ITS NOT your car, so dont lie to people, cos you own a 15 second mirage.

You wich in your dreams you can do 12's.
jelous of my cordia arnt you, You drive a girls car, a mirage, my sister has a mirage.

Id wear a bag if i were u.

scathing
23-04-07, 07:55 PM

If the "demonstration" you made when I saw you roll past is any indication, the only reason I couldn't catch you is because I would have beaten you off the line and made is unnecessary for me to catch anything.

I didn't even notice you the first few times you went by, and if I hear an engine pulling an nice doppler effect as it rapidly goes by I'll always take a look.

Your car sounds no different, in a drive-by, than your typical Lancer coupe with big chromies / bodykit and a 3" straight-through exhaust / pod filter.

scathing
23-04-07, 08:07 PM

My car runs low 14s with just RT215s, and fluffed launches. No boost. No chemical injection. Just off the showroom floor.

Out of curiosity, what are you running around Wakefield? I couldn't care less about the "special olympics" of the motorsport world.

And, as an aside, there were only a handful of cars that couldn't run consistent mid 13s at the event.

Hens
23-04-07, 08:42 PM
roger you whacko.
4GColt doesnt have a mirage anymore.
he sold it weeks ago.
99.99% of humans have zero care factor for your ego.
just leave us alone and brag to your friends.

WayneM
23-04-07, 11:06 PM
Coglad, thanks for posting this up:)

Was there anyone from here that went on the rollers? There was a red R33 i didnt know of, not sure if hes an nscc member. Just interested in what kws he made.

Cheers

Wayne

project2
24-04-07, 01:47 AM
Mikey , My cordia hasnt had allot of money spent, as opposed to you, and its done multiple 13.7s with no traction in 1st and 2nd gear.

Whats 13.7 to me? I told YOU i've hit that while breaking in my engine with a 4,500RPM limiter. mines much quicker now then 9 months ago. I have time slips to prove and show to you it if you come out.

You've spent alot of money in research and development yourself too have you? Rebuilding engines, blowing headgaskets all of which cost more then the initial purchase of the car right? Now your buying turbo chargers, dash engines methanol and all sorts.

Im still running Stock factory turbo, injectors and now in the 12's on chromies. All thats done is a tuned engine with internals, No meth, no nos, no upgraded turbo. I spent the money getting it done right as i blew 2 previous engines at 5k each. and thats what you get for taking short cuts as you may have learnt yourself. Moneys nothing if you want something done properly and if you feel like spending it.

If your still think your faster then me or anyone here. We'll set a proper meeting (if i still have my car) or else just go do what you do playing with your car. But dont claim that you can beat me or anyone here Until it's actually proven

Mr-M00D
24-04-07, 09:16 AM
red skyline made 174rwkw

Marc
24-04-07, 03:31 PM
Im still running Stock factory turbo, injectors and now in the 12's on chromies. All thats done is a tuned engine with internals, No meth, no nos, no upgraded turbo.

When he said he was using meth, i dont think he was reffering to the car http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/1484/crackheadco1.gif :lol:

dont claim that you can beat me or anyone here Until it's actually proven

Amen brother.

WayneM
25-04-07, 11:20 AM
red skyline made 174rwkw

Thanks Kim