PDA

View Full Version : WTB - 4x100 14 inch wheels to suit Mazda 323

Luc
03-10-06, 02:47 PM
Hi there, dunno what you guys might have lying around, but my gf wants some alloy wheels.

She has a 1997 Mazda 323 Protege, and they're I think 4x100, and 14 inch.

Anyone got anything that doesnt look completely shite?

Maybe stock alloys from another mazda .

15 inches could be ok, as long as tyres are in good condition

I dunno, just whatcha got and how much you want for them.

Melbourne preferred, but Sydney is ok, I'll pay shipping.

Mike.V?!
03-10-06, 05:31 PM
Probably not the right look for a 323, maybe have a look at these (http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/viewtopic.php?t=4274)

I found good place to look for 4x100 wheels is OzHonda, as the Civic is that stud pattern too

Mike.V?!
03-10-06, 05:32 PM

Luc
03-10-06, 07:09 PM
hmmm bit expensive for what she wants mate. sorry :(

thanks for your help, theyd look mint too

civiceg9
03-10-06, 08:07 PM
Interested in these just PM, price nego.
http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/viewtopic.php?t=4029

Bodgy Racing Developments
04-10-06, 02:16 PM
hey got some 15" Buddyclubs that my friend is selling. Tyres are real good and wheels are in perfect condition.

Luc
04-10-06, 07:55 PM
hmm i'll ask her what she likes.

Dave R
05-10-06, 01:50 AM
not trying 2 sound like a smart ass, but if u go down 2 bob jane they are pritty reasonable for rims of that size....

hope that helps

Sp33dY
05-10-06, 10:18 AM
Bob Jane's RJR wheels are ROTA's arent they?

Dave R
05-10-06, 10:50 AM
No idea, but i got my rims from them and they where fairly priced... $500 with tyres brand new 17" spider Shadow Chrome's....

so um yer, i can only say good things except for the shitty FALKENS i got, they no good in the rain, if had some very bad experiences...

E.g. Picking my bro up from school, i was driving sensobly coz i was in school zone, lights changed 2 red so i applied brakes, and tyres echeaplaned (sp?) and car wasnt stopping and some kid was crossing so i had 2 fvkn put handbrake on aswell and got on a angle so i wouldnt hit him....

(yes it was safe what i did, and no 1 was heart.. just the FALKEN tyre company which i will never purchase another tyre from them ever again)

Dave R
05-10-06, 10:50 AM
Sorry, double post...

but they also got this maddd virtual wheel thing 2 see what they look like on ur car :P

Justin Fox
05-10-06, 11:28 AM
Shifty, this is a forum which focuses on JDM Style and Tuning, generally speaking we frown upon companies which copy JDM goods (Rota for example). Your rims + tyres at $500 isn't enough to buy even one single forged 17inch JDM rim (without tyre). Why you post up about your rims so much on these forums is beyond me, if you had JDM rims perhaps I would understand but I doubt anyone on here respects, or wants to know about, or hear about, or see your 17' Spider Shadow Chromes. Sorry to be harsh but I hope this forum, and other forumers on here help to educate you on JDM Style and Tuning.

Dave R
05-10-06, 01:14 PM
man, im sorry i cant afford fancy wheels and all and dont drive some cool EVO or GT-R....

but some1 asked where 2 get some cheapish wheels and im giving him a example....

Luc
05-10-06, 05:07 PM
Shifty, this is a forum which focuses on JDM Style and Tuning, generally speaking we frown upon companies which copy JDM goods (Rota for example). Your rims + tyres at $500 isn't enough to buy even one single forged 17inch JDM rim (without tyre). Why you post up about your rims so much on these forums is beyond me, if you had JDM rims perhaps I would understand but I doubt anyone on here respects, or wants to know about, or hear about, or see your 17' Spider Shadow Chromes. Sorry to be harsh but I hope this forum, and other forumers on here help to educate you on JDM Style and Tuning.

i wish i was on here before I bought my 17 inch rebadged rota shadow chromes :(

once I get a new job though... :D