PDA

View Full Version : [VID] New 2008 Impreza WRX! [VID]

doofus
09-05-07, 04:23 PM
Here is a VIDEO of the new 08 WRX!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTEM3DQGRnM

dhdevil
09-05-07, 04:35 PM
its soooooooo boring, its just like sum kia with rice tail lights.

Justin Fox
09-05-07, 04:46 PM
Wow, they're brave, that's for sure.

It's definitely quite far away from aggressive, it's almost as if they're giving up and just giving it to Mitsubishi nowadays!

I still think it'll be a fun ride though, perhaps more nimble and lighter too?

kousoku
09-05-07, 04:48 PM
it currently looks pretty bad, and from side view it looks almost identical to the mazda 3.

however, it seems this will just be a stepping stone to better things....

lovesil
09-05-07, 05:23 PM
it currently looks pretty bad, and from side view it looks almost identical to the mazda 3.

however, it seems this will just be a stepping stone to better things....

WORD. However, it seems that they have taken abit too many steps. They haven't really learnt from the pig nose rexy. I mean, you can't really risk your top selling hero car just like that. At least i don't see Mitsubishi taken much wrong steps for their hero car.

.::F[L]Y::.
09-05-07, 05:40 PM
front on sorta looks like a camry with a bonnet scoop lol

Jing
09-05-07, 05:47 PM
man i tried to like it. But once the side view was on the camera i just had to close the window. But actually the front view is actually cleaner. Imagine the chrome gone and just black mesh in the sti version hmmmmmmmm front is not bad.

MFN-MAN
09-05-07, 05:56 PM
i dont like it...and normally i'd say it'd grow on me...but i dont see it growing on me unless someone can come up with a better look for that front end...

type-x
09-05-07, 06:52 PM
when you look at it from a funny side, it looks so damn "HAPPY". Kinda reminds me of those gigantic whale sharks. Im not so sure about the growth of sports cars nowadays. Everything is starting to look very big and very European. The classic smooth low body styling is starting to disappear. Oh well, i guess whatever generates sales.

chuingbeans
09-05-07, 07:03 PM
Front looks like a Toyota Aurion, with the rear looking like a short BMW X3. Dont like.

kula
09-05-07, 08:52 PM
i like it!

arron
10-05-07, 01:22 PM
EVO X sales are gonna go through the roof... Mitsu FTW...

-the new Motor magazine to hit the shelves have the STI 08' on it's cover.. Improved grille but still makes you want to vomit...

Garth Ivers
10-05-07, 01:45 PM
wrx as a 'big' hatch... just doesnt work