PDA

View Full Version : Manufacturers section closed

Justin Fox
11-11-10, 08:42 AM
Just a heads up.

The JDMST Manufacturers section is now closed. All threads have been moved into relevant sections (members rides, workshop and general).

We're sure a few of you will be upset about the change but we think it'll be for the better :)

RB_LOVE
11-11-10, 10:05 AM
Oh what! no more honduh fan boy bashing?

:( sad panda

Prancer
11-11-10, 04:20 PM
i think its a good idea, that way we dont become single car minded

The Panda
11-11-10, 04:25 PM
i think whoever moderates the automotive discussions part might be flooded

But it may also send people away from jdmst :(

munchhunch
11-11-10, 04:29 PM
Good decision, make and model specific questions and ideas should be discussed in a dedicated forum (which there are plenty of for all makes of cars)

This will clean up alot of unanswered questions and frustrations.

The manufacturers section was the least used part of the forum for me.

renstar
11-11-10, 05:19 PM
Agree, we're here for our like/love of all types Japanese cars and should try to mingle together rather than be seperated into different groups

HuH
11-11-10, 06:01 PM
I think it's fine. They were the quietest part of the forum anyway, and I'm sure a lot of people missed relevant threads in there which they will now find.

Biggie
11-11-10, 06:15 PM
wohoo nice :D

gets rid of the "lost section" I.E ie i never clicked through to the non nissan sections to give help but if its in tec section as one peice simplifies everything :)

somos
11-11-10, 06:25 PM
Awesome :)

Since that is gone though... how about a sticky telling people about all the reputable forums they can go to for their car makes. So that newbies can get some information about their cars somewhere, instead of posting the same question over and over?

Wink
11-11-10, 06:27 PM
na na na na
na na na na
hey hey
good-bye

markie
11-11-10, 07:59 PM
Good decision, make and model specific questions and ideas should be discussed in a dedicated forum (which there are plenty of for all makes of cars)

This will clean up alot of unanswered questions and frustrations.

The manufacturers section was the least used part of the forum for me.

Agreed. Plus its more cleaner I reckon.

VTECMACHINE
12-11-10, 12:55 AM
Good move. No one really needed a Roll Call anyways.

MiGoreng
12-11-10, 07:24 PM
Awesome :)

Since that is gone though... how about a sticky telling people about all the reputable forums they can go to for their car makes. So that newbies can get some information about their cars somewhere, instead of posting the same question over and over?

We had this before. Links to every other make forums.. but somehow it's gone :(