PDA

View Full Version : Wtb H22a

CRX08U
27-05-07, 05:31 PM
after a h22a half or front cut, and mount kit for a crx or any other parts u have that will help me in this conversion thanks

Marc
27-05-07, 06:41 PM
Join the que mate, i would imagine you wouldnt be the only person after one.

Your best bet would be to get in touch with Yonas at JDMyard.com.au , he has his own section of these forums where you can contact him as well.

Good luck with it and keep us uptodate if and when you start making progress :)

CRX08U
27-05-07, 06:55 PM
haha yer i no they is a q for em but i need a cheapie 1 so i can build it up good

Marc
27-05-07, 07:10 PM
A cheapie H22a, hmmm im no honda person as you can tell but from what ive gathered, i doubt there is such a thing as a "cheapie h22a" i know what you mean tho, but why not spend the extra outlay upfront for a running one in good condition, then just slowly work on it with bolt on stuff (cams, ecu, intake exhaust). I would imagine even just a bog stock H22a would be a vast improvement on the engine you have now, so doing it that way would also help you by getting used to the power as you progressively add it on via modifications.

Just a thought mate, hope it goes well. :)

Dave R
27-05-07, 07:17 PM
try ozhonda man... shurely somebody there that can hook u up :)

good luck with the build... my mates got a h22a in his 4th gen prelude.. and it goes alright...

EDIT: u already asked on ozhonda...:)

ur other option can be a b20/b16 hybrid... they are really good... if ur intrested ask dyno dave on ozhonda about them :) can get u alot of power and torque out of those babys!!

CRX08U
27-05-07, 07:57 PM
thanks yer im a member on ozhonda and crx aus aswell, i no they isnt really a cheapie h22a, but i will be goin forged pistons so a good condition 1 is goin to cost me alot and be a waste. i no the h22a in my car is goin to be good weapon of choice but i need relaibilty and somethin that can handle a shot of gas 2

if any 1 knows good suppliers or more info on things this will all help in my conversion

SHOGUNOVDDRK
29-06-07, 04:25 PM
ebay is your friend :???: in the past month ive seen like 2 h22a cutouts

but if your looking for mounts hasport has mounts (but there american and a bit pricey)

speedracr
16-07-07, 01:36 AM
Try Good Performance Centre or Hontoys