View Full Version : Uras N/A S14 SR20DE

Peggy
19-11-11, 04:56 PM
Hey Guise.

just picked this up today.
http://i41.tinypic.com/2ylqtmu.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/21kkl.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/xfouc5.jpg
sorry for shitty iphone camera pics. Will add better quality ones later when it isnt 50000 degrees outside.

It's SR20DE (obviously Green P plater)
Pretty much stock apart from a shortened intake with pod filter.
BC br series coilovers.
Auto diff so 3.9
-Manual-
and a Sunroof.
3" straight pipe.

Basically a fresh canvas. Just what i wanted... i have a few ideas of things that i wish to do in the future which will eventually come in the time of getting my hands on some more cash.

CuppaJDM
19-11-11, 04:58 PM
Thats nice.. wheres your p's :)

Peggy
19-11-11, 05:05 PM
Thats nice.. wheres your p's :)

left them at home was in a rush to get my car :P

rixii
19-11-11, 05:06 PM
Nice! grats on the purchase
And maybe the cops were just admiring? :)

Noteven
19-11-11, 05:12 PM
Sunroof looks mad :)

Peggy
19-11-11, 05:15 PM
Sunroof looks mad :)

just lucky i found a NA with one :)

Nice! grats on the purchase
And maybe the cops were just admiring? :)

haha maybe but they stopped in middle of mccas park just to look at front lip... i was like ahhhh hope they dont get out n slam a defect sticker on it already first day i got it! haha.

JDM-20L
19-11-11, 05:20 PM
Just curious is this a JDM import? I didn't think local delivered S14 came NA?

PA70NG
19-11-11, 05:30 PM
Just curious is this a JDM import? I didn't think local delivered S14 came NA?

It looks like an Aus delivered Luxury with an NA dropped in...or like one Ive seen before, de-turbo'd

Peggy
19-11-11, 05:36 PM
It looks like an Aus delivered Luxury with an NA dropped in...or like one Ive seen before, de-turbo'd

previous owner said before he bought it that it was a turbo but the guy took the turbo motor out and swapped it because he had a track s14 or something around the words of that.

ill take a pic of the interior and the engine bay later.

interior is pretty clean and tidy.

JDM-20L
19-11-11, 05:47 PM

Ah cool.. didn't think you were allowed to do this for P's?

hawkeye
19-11-11, 06:07 PM
So u sold the soup for this??? Ah well :P

Looks clean man,

Spinning
19-11-11, 06:10 PM
So clean man, Your lucky to have a S14 on your p's :(

(Locky)
19-11-11, 07:15 PM
raise it or get some decent wheels
if there 18x7s dont even bother with the wheels youve got

out of interest did you pay a rediculous amount for this?

Peggy
19-11-11, 09:43 PM
So clean man, Your lucky to have a S14 on your p's :(
Yea its kind of hard to find a NA s14.
i looked for ages and was pissing me off.. only found 2 but one wasnt even wired properly so didn't bother looking at it although it did have s15 interior and shit on it.

So u sold the soup for this??? Ah well :P

Looks clean man,
no i sold soup cause i was getting over it but i still do love soups. Just wanted something that was abit more fun + manual :P

raise it or get some decent wheels
if there 18x7s dont even bother with the wheels youve got

out of interest did you pay a rediculous amount for this?

theyre just the normal stock rims... i plan on raising it abit as its too low but just to the point where it wont bottom out over every speed bump going side ways lol.

i already have some rims for it but he lost the lock nut for it and the space saver hoist winder :|

(Locky)
19-11-11, 09:51 PM
thats what i mean
slamed on stockies is worse than stock

but if the ones your going to put on are small wont look much better

Peggy
19-11-11, 09:53 PM
thats what i mean
slamed on stockies is worse than stock

but if the ones your going to put on are small wont look much better

filth! i dont like these stockies either it makes the car look shit but nothing i can do about it tonight or tomorrow as i have no1 that has a nut socket to get the locknuts off :(

i plan on 18's with a little dish but not massive.

(Locky)
19-11-11, 09:57 PM
18x8s ect will look probley worse

what type of locknuts are they... tyre shops usually have a few

NA 14 must be sluuggish with the extra weight over a 13

Peggy
19-11-11, 10:06 PM
18x8s ect will look probley worse

what type of locknuts are they... tyre shops usually have a few

NA 14 must be sluuggish with the extra weight over a 13

it isnt 18x8 theyre 18x9 fronts 18x10 rears.
i wouldnt know the difference between s13 n s14 power cause i havent driven a s13 yet. only this today so far... while bunny hopping the lights each time till i got used to it all lol.

hawkeye
20-11-11, 11:49 AM
Have a look on otomoto, they have some seriously cheap wheels that are genuine and in some good sizes for s14's.
And if they are stockies just angle grind the whole wheel off :P

Peggy
20-11-11, 04:08 PM
SO today i found out my next door neighbour is a cop... and he works night shift too. So im trying to become a ninja and become his friend lol. Besides that today i took the front lip off and i reckon it looks alot better and also i can go up driveways as steep as a wall without scrape lol.

also took some quick snaps of the car.
http://i39.tinypic.com/157g0gx.jpg
http://i41.tinypic.com/34qtpuh.jpg
http://i40.tinypic.com/35be592.jpg
http://i41.tinypic.com/35d98wo.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/24dq0li.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/jai8w8.jpg

PA70NG
20-11-11, 04:30 PM
Sorry mate, looks awful with the lip, just raise the front if you're worried about clearance or just scrape and dont worry

If you go to sell it though, its a pretty sought after item so dont let it go cheap

bevsta
20-11-11, 08:09 PM
This makes me want a s14!

Very nice man :)

SSSKid
20-11-11, 08:11 PM
You really need a JDM front bar! :)

Peggy
20-11-11, 08:51 PM
This makes me want a s14!

Very nice man :)

thanks Dan :)

You really need a JDM front bar! :)

i dont just need a front bar... i need that + MOAR! but all in good time my friend ;)

-EGA.2.90-
20-11-11, 10:16 PM
Dude you should ditch the stockies and run some form of mismatched rims.. Cos that shit would be cool :roll:

Look clean mate, a nice canvas to start on, white is nice

CuppaJDM
20-11-11, 10:47 PM
Orange powdered rims, yum.

Peggy
22-11-11, 09:29 PM
pretty pissed off today as i found few bad things.

finished work and wipers wernt working. Dash board light was on then went over a bump it went off. Front lights wouldnt switch off after the car was turned off and i turned the light switch... still stayed on.

anyone know what would be up with it? pretty angry as ive only had it for a few days :|

(Locky)
22-11-11, 09:38 PM
check it hasnt scrubbed through the loom abouve the drivers side front wheel

pretty common once lowered and most 'hectics' dont do anything when they slam a car

Peggy
22-11-11, 09:40 PM
check it hasnt scrubbed through the loom abouve the drivers side front wheel

pretty common once lowered and most 'hectics' dont do anything when they slam a car

ill do that tomorrow... if it is.. is it a shitfight to replace?

(Locky)
22-11-11, 09:50 PM
nah cant replace its part of the whole engine loom

J
22-11-11, 09:51 PM
saw this car the other day, was thinking you had balls when i saw the 5 stud etc, did not realise it was NA

I seeee where those photos are taken..

mattymc
22-11-11, 09:59 PM
Jack up the car, take drivers side wheel off, cut open you loom (if you tyre hasnt already) number all the wires twice with tape. Cut in the middle of the numbered tape then feed wires through the acess holes into the engine bay and rejoin. If you have a mate that is a heavy vehicle leco see if he can *borrow* some decent plugs and pins from his work to save alot of soldering and coin. I lowered my silvia only a lil but because of my tire size i destroyed alot of wires, Had my abs light on for ages, Headlights didnt work at one stage etc. Best mod ever.

Peggy
22-11-11, 10:07 PM
maybe try test fitting my old rims this weekend as i now found a lock nut socket :D

Jack up the car, take drivers side wheel off, cut open you loom (if you tyre hasnt already) number all the wires twice with tape. Cut in the middle of the numbered tape then feed wires through the acess holes into the engine bay and rejoin. If you have a mate that is a heavy vehicle leco see if he can *borrow* some decent plugs and pins from his work to save alot of soldering and coin. I lowered my silvia only a lil but because of my tire size i destroyed alot of wires, Had my abs light on for ages, Headlights didnt work at one stage etc. Best mod ever.

my mad tech dad could most likely do the wiring cause im fair narly lol. but will most likely do that this weekend if he has the time... besides that.. the hektik that i bought it off said he doesnt know whats wrong which is load of bs.. reverse lights dont come on which he told me before he sold it. So i most likely think it is the loom now.. things that happen when hektiks dont modify properly.

saw this car the other day, was thinking you had balls when i saw the 5 stud etc, did not realise it was NA

I seeee where those photos are taken..

was that you in the r32? :P

(Locky)
22-11-11, 10:10 PM
copy from pm incase others are interested

:lol:

dont worry when i lowered my first sil and put wide wheels on it it started having teh window wipers go off all by them self

now whenever i get a new sil before i lower it

take off splash gaurd
the loom sits on the underside of the rail abouve the wheel
cut all the clips holding it on
strip off all the old electrical tape
tape up any exposed scrubbed wires
rewrap the whole loom, by doing this you get yourself some more slack and can tuck it higher
Try to make it go sraight up after it comes from the fire wall as it will scrub here if it pokes out too much and you put on wide wheels.
there is a lip on the edge of the rail that runs abouve the wheel. with this new found slack you can tuck it up above this and so you gain 2-3cm of clearance before it will come close to the wires again.

this is enough for 95% of cars so long as you dont run massive low, whide wheels and crazy lock

I cut and joined all the wires and ran them through the engine bay... depending on the model of your sil its 50-70 wires ....
My 14 was 57 or so dfrom memory, biggies 180 was over 60 ... take 2 lazy days or 1 massive day to do so big job, but above method is fine for most cars

mattymc
22-11-11, 10:15 PM
Mine had 54 in an s15. I tried 100 times to tuck them higher but nothing ever worked, So i did it right for once, Wish i did it the first time.

Didnt go crazy low either, country roads fucked any hope of that.
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/46793_485269363625_785008625_6868642_5356832_n.jpg

Peggy
23-11-11, 12:41 AM
So had neighbours son knock on my door tonight saying that my parkers were left on. Which when i came home they were off... i had a look under the drivers side front wheel and bingo it was the loom. not as bad as i thought it'd be.

wont be driving it this week at all i think till it's fixed.

:| nothing sucks more then not being able to drive your new ride.

TONTON
23-11-11, 12:12 PM
I swear this car had the jdm rearbar on it before... What happend to it?

(Locky)
23-11-11, 12:31 PM
pretty sure that was the one with the autech engine that was originally red and had a dodgy white respray

nebuchernezzer
23-11-11, 12:50 PM
You can also shield your loom if you don't have the time etc etc to move the loom for now.
It's not as good as moving the loom but it does the job. Just a bit of sheet metal for the tyre to rub on screwed on over the top of the loom.
Had my car like that for years before i got around to moving the loom (which takes a fair bit of time).
Also IMHO get hold of the factory intake/airbox, being a P plater in an S14 you probably WILL get pulled over and no matter how NA it is that pod filter is still an obvious defect.
Also there is probably no advantage to having that pod and short intake on there really anyways.

Peggy
23-11-11, 07:37 PM
pretty sure that was the one with the autech engine that was originally red and had a dodgy white respray

no thats the guy that has exact same car up for sale but for 11k. it had some issues so i didnt bother looking at it.

I swear this car had the jdm rearbar on it before... What happend to it?

same guy as mentioned above... autech engine and had jdm rear bar. that car sounded dodge when i was reading about it.

Peggy
05-12-11, 08:21 PM
managed to finally get the wheel nuts off after 3 hrs with a gun. Previous owner obviously thought putting different size wheel nuts on is a cool thing to do.

next is to fix the windscreen wipers as theyre not working. Don't have a clue as to why either..

will test fit my rims this weekend hopefully n post pics ;)

one.eighty
05-12-11, 11:05 PM
nice S14! I also own an N/A S14 but mines a series 1!

not sure if i missed it but, may I ask which N/A engine do you have in your car?

Peggy
20-12-11, 09:21 PM
so today i test fitted my rims... looks pretty snug to me... makes me want to drive it even more but cant as i still need to fix looooooooom grrr..
needs a little raise too. It may look like it has been raised but it hasnt... the hoist has it off the ground..
http://i44.tinypic.com/n2eumu.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/33aat8p.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/izql44.jpg

and lug nuts are too big :( anyone know where i can get a 12mm 25 in smaller outter size so i can fit socket onto them? cheers :)
http://i44.tinypic.com/taodms.jpg

besides that what u guys think :P

(Locky)
20-12-11, 09:56 PM
nuts from aurobarn are a dollar or 2 each
got some witha 17mm outer

take off the slide door sticker.... seriously

thomsontrang
21-12-11, 09:05 PM
nice S14! I also own an N/A S14 but mines a series 1!

not sure if i missed it but, may I ask which N/A engine do you have in your car?

Uh, I pretty sure the title of his thread says SR20DE.

GhostGoblin
21-12-11, 09:13 PM
Dude you live just round the corner from me haha seen your car parked up on the main road aye i live near the kfc and the mrs lives on the same road as you just past the bus stop random as haha hopefully see you around aye looks heaps clean mate good pick up :)

one.eighty
22-12-11, 01:28 PM
Uh, I pretty sure the title of his thread says SR20DE.

thats not what I meant, sorry if I confused you a bit as it confused me when I reread it LOL

let me change my sentence

Which SR20DE are you running? (S13, S14, S15). At the moment in my S14 i'm running an S13 SR

Peggy
22-12-11, 09:14 PM
thats not what I meant, sorry if I confused you a bit as it confused me when I reread it LOL

let me change my sentence

Which SR20DE are you running? (S13, S14, S15). At the moment in my S14 i'm running an S13 SR

all good man... was quite confused how to answer it myself lol.
im running a S14 SR20.

.Dave
29-12-11, 01:17 AM
yeeww nice, looks good but yeah, less slide sticker.. less ozzy tires sticker and less 43 whatever that is... more aas sticker and win...

get those wheels on tomorrow dont be a bitch and then ill see you at 7 yes yes

Peggy
04-01-12, 05:56 PM
more aas sticker and win...

am i winning now Dave? lol.
http://i39.tinypic.com/161c5ma.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/scc86h.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/aytuf9.jpg

couldnt put the other front rim on as its flat atm..
needs alittle more poke i think at the front but other then that i think it looks alright.
last week managed to raise it abit which now makes it clear the speedbumps and driveway with out hearing a scrap or ting lol.. loom is kind of fixed now as i was having problems with no parkers and no dashboard light but they now work.

only thing is my head unit isnt coming on now. -_-

GhostGoblin
04-01-12, 06:00 PM
looking good man gonna be sweet when you get that tyre fixed and spacers :D

.Dave
04-01-12, 06:11 PM
Yeeep now just new exhaust or even standard muffler , the cannon has no power gains, sssooo... Yeah haha needs aqua tint and more low, fuck driveways

Peggy
04-01-12, 06:16 PM
Yeeep now just new exhaust or even standard muffler , the cannon has no power gains, sssooo... Yeah haha needs aqua tint and more low, fuck driveways

lol muffler is the number 1 thing i fuckin hate on this. it sounds good except for when the POS rattles and you can hear it over the exhaust lol.

ill look out for some pig pipes or maybe just be simple n buy another canon.

zahmad
04-01-12, 07:36 PM
Don't buy another cannon for the love of god :D
Just get some nice twin pipes...

.Dave
04-01-12, 08:15 PM
No it doesn't rattle it's just typical ew cannon sound haha just go even stock, or just a little pipe or twin pipes

Res
04-01-12, 09:02 PM
+1 for eww cannon
unless ur going something thats an actual sports muffler that is cannon shaped
fujitsubo/magnaflow/xforce etc...

phatty
04-01-12, 11:50 PM
Holy crap your car does have a fatass. :O.. Nice work mate

KidDynamite
23-01-12, 10:13 AM
looking good man cant wait for more progress :)

Peggy
09-02-12, 01:44 AM
little bit of an update.. bought a DMAX roof wing which is waiting to be put on.. sanded it back n primered it and going to hopefully spray it this saturday before meet if its sunny and the put it on.

besides that was driving to work the other day and went over a pothole and exhaust mount snapped.. was fun... zaust was dragging like a mad baller all over the place... so pulled into side street and walked 5km to work then fixed it up with some coat hangers till i got home.

figured out a little more about my windscreen wipers and why they keep having their periods when i drive in the rain and stop when they feel like it.. if i open the door and slam it shut they work again... also go over a bump n they stop working so will get that looked at next week hopefully.

mmm also kind of looking around for some new rims i think.. but not in any rush as just a little over mine as fronts havent got enough poke for my liking.

http://i44.tinypic.com/35arorr.jpg

J
10-02-12, 07:12 AM
take off the slide door sticker.... seriously

I saw this on friday night, I was in the 14. so confused if there was suddenly white NA 14's everywhere. I knew I had seen it before. It all makes sense now. Nice car.

scandyflick
10-02-12, 12:42 PM
Aqua tint. Now.

GhostGoblin
10-02-12, 11:59 PM
Aqua tint. Now.

im keen on that idea :D and on my car to haha

@j haha i was in the s13 with the mix matched rims nice 14 dude we went and had a little look after you went into woolies :)

J
11-02-12, 05:42 PM
Ah fair enough, my cars a shitbox for now. The wings better than the rest of my car..

HIR87D
12-02-12, 02:51 AM
Alot of N/A nissans going around in the last year... but...

i must say this is clean and phat man ! love it, keep up the work.

Im interested in some rims soon for my silvia.. if you wanna see them give me a PM.

Nemo
12-02-12, 05:46 PM
Spotted you today at the BP in Asquith. Didn't realize though till after you left lol.

Peggy
22-02-12, 01:03 AM
Spotted you today at the BP in Asquith. Didn't realize though till after you left lol.

haha nice to finally meet you dude. youll prolly see me drop in alot more as your the closest petrol station to me lol.

besides that got the windscreen wipers fixed a few days ago.
Due to previous owner(s) when they did the wiring they had fucked something up loom and wiring harness which is now all perfectoooo.. works like a gem and car doesnt sound like its going to clonk out no more as it idles properly now.

whats left to do is:
-Syncro's
-Exhaust mounts and muffler.

then car will be working like new.
besides all the shit things that needed fixing....

i put the DMAX roof wing on.. looks good imo.
i been thinking of getting a kit for it.. just still deciding on it weather to go forward with it or not...

heres a pic from last meet.
http://i44.tinypic.com/2is9o55.jpg

KidDynamite
22-02-12, 09:57 AM
Glad you like the dmax roof spoiler :) what you end up using to stick it on Greg?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peggy
22-02-12, 08:13 PM
Glad you like the dmax roof spoiler :) what you end up using to stick it on Greg?

bought a whole roll of panel beaters double sided mounting tape so its pretty strong.... cost $$$ though lol. Good stuff though.

next week will most likely be ordering my kit if all goes to plan.

Peggy
25-02-12, 01:40 AM
bought some spacers today off Adam.... i'm pretty much satisfied now lol. Now to wash it early tomorrow morning before meet.
http://i40.tinypic.com/eaoxzd.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/mj4wib.jpg

KidDynamite
25-02-12, 07:58 AM
Awesome so your coming down now

Peggy
12-03-12, 10:19 PM
so bought this 2UP wing today..
http://i41.tinypic.com/6qzes3.jpg

not sure if i should spray it black or keep it same colour as car.
may only put middle part on but im not entirely sure as ive not test fit yet.

also have JDM grill on its way over too.

once bike is sold sheeeeyits gonna get real.

toro seven
13-03-12, 12:00 AM
Can't wait too see the lip on the car..
Will look phat.. Thanks for picking it up Peggy

Peggy
13-03-12, 01:50 AM
Can't wait too see the lip on the car..
Will look phat.. Thanks for picking it up Peggy

cheers man, wish your car was there though.. wanted to see it rolling on those rims! lol.

yiddo
13-03-12, 12:49 PM
Seen you around a bit too and from work...

I drive green S14, that now has purple wheels as of the weekend.. don't think you'll miss it :)

BURST
13-03-12, 01:06 PM
The wheels transformed this car. What are they?

Peggy
13-03-12, 11:44 PM
Seen you around a bit too and from work...

I drive green S14, that now has purple wheels as of the weekend.. don't think you'll miss it :)

i think ive noticed you before.. is yours a zenki? cause i always see one coming from hornsby to beaches on my way home lol. Next time i see ya n those purple rims ill flash my lights to say holla haha

The wheels transformed this car. What are they?
Theyre Proud Connections. im not sure what model.

besides the 2up i also got my grill this arvo and put it on. looks alot better.

http://i44.tinypic.com/3498ktw.jpg

Also sold my bike today so have $$$ to spend on what ive been waiting for!

yiddo
14-03-12, 12:11 AM
i think ive noticed you before.. is yours a zenki? cause i always see one coming from hornsby to beaches on my way home lol. Next time i see ya n those purple rims ill flash my lights to say holla haha

Nah dude, I've got a ride thread on here somewhere if you wanna check it out..

Will keep an eye out, last few times I've seen you has been around Brighton heading south..

J
17-03-12, 11:02 AM
Grill looks so much better, I have been trying to decide if I wanted honeycomb for ages.

Seriously though, put that front lip back on, looks 10x better.

Peggy
18-03-12, 01:07 AM
Grill looks so much better, I have been trying to decide if I wanted honeycomb for ages.

Seriously though, put that front lip back on, looks 10x better.
i don't have it anymore.. it did a mysterio and went missing... lol

won't need it anyway as kit soon coming ;)

J
19-03-12, 10:33 PM
Look for that lip?

Peggy
19-03-12, 10:45 PM
Look for that lip?

did today.. its not here... so its been chucked :(

Peggy
06-04-12, 01:51 AM
so bit of an update i think after weeks of deciding here and there what to do to my car... now that i have got the money to play around with.

have ordered quite a few things for my car..

- bunny wing
- lip
- HID's waiting for them to arrive
- Rims hopefully this weekend

gotta get the bunny wing paint matched and also need to spray the front lip which will be matte black... have got a few more things im thinking about getting like some new lights or maybe just mess around with mine..

anyway heres a few pics of test fitting..

http://i42.tinypic.com/qnu5uo.jpg
http://i40.tinypic.com/2zxwm50.jpg
http://i41.tinypic.com/23kdymh.jpg

(Locky)
06-04-12, 02:02 AM
not feeling it with adm bar
Wing needs a bit more going on to work

BURST
06-04-12, 02:11 AM
I'm gona agree with Locky. I love the rocket bunny wing, but it looks a little out of place here. I reckon a nice simple wing would look much better.

Peggy
06-04-12, 02:23 AM
not feeling it with adm bar
Wing needs a bit more going on to work

lol im working on the "bit more"
it'd look more in place with a kit i suppose? but being unpractical for daily ill def give it a miss.
only thing i can think of at the moment is going low but can't even do that as driveway owns the bottom of my car if i go any lower..

I'm gona agree with Locky. I love the rocket bunny wing, but it looks a little out of place here. I reckon a nice simple wing would look much better.

had 2up but didnt like it... wanted something more bulky..

(Locky)
06-04-12, 02:28 AM
not necisarily kit
mates got one on his 13 with stock aero and it seems to work

needs at least a tad more low, jdm rear bar, and maybe a diff exhaust tip
the whole exposed vrivit thing doesnt seem to suio the car, the topstage lip doesnt help either as its at the other specturm of styling

Peggy
06-04-12, 02:34 AM
not necisarily kit

the whole exposed vrivit thing doesnt seem to suio the car, the topstage lip doesnt help either as its at the other specturm of styling

exhaust is next... after i pick rims up hopefully this weekend..

GhostGoblin
06-04-12, 02:55 AM
Looking sick man, Wing and lip look good. Build it how you want it that's all that matters.
Back in Sydney for a cruise soon mang.

Peggy
06-04-12, 11:47 AM
Looking sick man, Wing and lip look good. Build it how you want it that's all that matters.
Back in Sydney for a cruise soon mang.

thanks mang, yea cruise soon.. do a gorge run ;)

zahmad
06-04-12, 12:46 PM
Rocket Bunny wing should work just fine, but you need to go full JDM Aero...

Peggy
08-04-12, 10:59 PM
picked these babys up today from spools...
looks pretty good. just need smaller lug nuts on my wheels so center caps fit.

http://i39.tinypic.com/t4wpht.jpg

J
09-04-12, 01:57 PM
not necisarily kit

Who said anything about exposed rivits, assumption is the mother of all fuck ups. 6666 tra rear bar and it will all flow.

yiddo
09-04-12, 11:46 PM
Nice pick up dude.. fronts will look insane.. hope you didn't get hit with the storm the other night. I have a couple of memories on the bonnet .. !

Peggy
11-04-12, 12:24 AM
Nice pick up dude.. fronts will look insane.. hope you didn't get hit with the storm the other night. I have a couple of memories on the bonnet .. !

thanks man, nah i was safe.. got trees covering my ride. lol.

heres how rims look on car now.

http://i44.tinypic.com/w9w3ea.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/34oasqv.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/347wtxi.jpg

ekx105
11-04-12, 01:47 AM
wheels look good!! are you going to lower it a little more? i wonder what wheels sp00lz is going to run now?

elmzz
11-04-12, 09:39 AM
Holy crap that looks boss. You definitely need to take some more pictures when its brighter outside so we can what the wheels look like on your car better. Did you get the topstage lip sorted out? Btw why do you have a blue triangle sticker on your car lol? I thought you've never taken it to the track

Woggster
11-04-12, 06:07 PM
Wow so fat!

Peggy
11-04-12, 10:16 PM
Holy crap that looks boss. You definitely need to take some more pictures when its brighter outside so we can what the wheels look like on your car better. Did you get the topstage lip sorted out? Btw why do you have a blue triangle sticker on your car lol? I thought you've never taken it to the track

ill take some before i get the lip and wing put on next week. No i didn't theyre dodgy assholes that dont wanna take the blame for the mistake they made with the lip being 10mm off fitment.

as for track it will be getting some thrashing once all the drama is sorted... then i can take you passenger for once haha.

J
12-04-12, 03:49 AM
Fuck topstage, rude arrogant little assholes you deal with there, and not to mention their products.

yiddo
12-04-12, 09:43 AM
Nice one dude!

LOL @ I <3 Ponies!

Peggy
12-04-12, 11:53 PM
Fuck topstage, rude arrogant little assholes you deal with there, and not to mention their products.

yep, so screwed up but it's all good. I'll start thread on them soon.

Nice one dude!

LOL @ I <3 Ponies!

:P anything thats funny ill just stick on my car lol.

Peggy
13-04-12, 09:49 PM
Did this to our lights yesterday with Jack... took us pretty much all day... messy job but end result looks good imo.

parkers were the hardest and biggest bitch to do as Jack found out lol.. so i decided to not worry about mine.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2qx9ap2.jpg

Also got a cat from justjap on the way and a new muffler... about time as hearing str8 pipe over your music kind of gets annoying after awhile.

cars also going in to get lip and wing done as of next week.
from then on will decide what else i will do with the car.. whether to get rear bar and new side skirts or something somethings....

JDM-Swift
21-04-12, 02:21 PM
Nice car man.. If you do end up getting new side skirts I'll buy your luxury ones off ya..

Peggy
07-05-12, 11:39 PM
not much i guess to update.

got my front lip and bunny sprayed and put on..

http://i47.tinypic.com/21cihk4.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/2uzavbl.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/2zrp3bd.jpg

also had got rid of that ugly POS canon and had bought a new cat and muffler.. thanks to mates help.

http://i47.tinypic.com/rmr1qh.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/287eumv.jpg

also bought this Nardi and boss kit.. haven't installed yet

http://i45.tinypic.com/6id1m1.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/2hqc8lh.jpg

thats pretty much about all really..
still deciding if i want a rear kit and skirts... but i dont know atm as i just bought another car so will see how i go once i get more cash in the pocket..

Glocker
07-05-12, 11:56 PM
it needs a rear lip bad.

.Dave
07-05-12, 11:56 PM
looks good brooo, front end is looking pretty boss, would look better lower and flusher but being a) a p plater and b) dailied kinda hard to, specially with these roads... any plans for a little power?

Peggy
08-05-12, 12:09 AM
it needs a rear lip bad.
it needs that or a kit.. still dont know what to do as i like both... if i go kit ill need side skirts also. hmmm any suggestions?

looks good brooo, front end is looking pretty boss, would look better lower and flusher but being a) a p plater and b) dailied kinda hard to, specially with these roads... any plans for a little power?

yea roads are fair shit... but will lower it soon as i pick up a car on wednesday.

as for power wont be doing much until next year unfortunately as i will have fulls. :D

Glocker
08-05-12, 12:14 AM
it needs that or a kit.. still dont know what to do as i like both... if i go kit ill need side skirts also. hmmm any suggestions?

yea roads are fair shit... but will lower it soon as i pick up a car on wednesday.

as for power wont be doing much until next year unfortunately as i will have fulls. :D

lip and stock side skirts?

(Locky)
08-05-12, 09:08 PM
whats with the cut round the zaust?

JDM kouki rear bar and pods + navan skirts and I can see it

Gil
08-05-12, 09:28 PM

Must quote for awesomeness.

But I gotta say... That shit cray.

Gil
08-05-12, 09:29 PM

But I gotta say... Your car is quite extravagant.

Peggy
09-05-12, 01:04 AM

But I gotta say... Your car is quite extravagant.

thanks Gil :)

whats with the cut round the zaust?

JDM kouki rear bar and pods + navan skirts and I can see it

the cut around the exhaust is from old canon.. it melted the bar and also cracked it from when owner before had the car.. he didn't put any mounts on just had the whole system hanging from one midway mount so it would bang around.. Cat also was held on by 3 bolts aswell before was pretty "hektik spec" i guess before i got it.

id like a jdm kouki rear bar... for the price of one i could just buy a rear kit and skirts. not really a fan of pods though.

Peggy
04-07-12, 07:22 PM
Little bit of an update i guess as i've been pretty quiet and slightly strapped.

Bought this today and will most likely be on there next month i think if luck goes my way... after driving myself nuts trying to decide on whether to kit it or not i finally gave into kit as i always think about it so i figure i must really want it. lol.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2ci9ok4.png

also bought this off a mate last week. But won't put it on till i replace brake pads and rear rotors.

http://i47.tinypic.com/29gicxv.jpg

RIZS13
04-07-12, 10:00 PM
another n/a S chassis..nice man. we should round up all the fellow n/a S chassis and do a cruise..would be sick!

tohmez
04-07-12, 11:26 PM
side fenders will set it off nicely and the rocketbunny ducktail is mint

Peggy
04-07-12, 11:36 PM
another n/a S chassis..nice man. we should round up all the fellow n/a S chassis and do a cruise..would be sick!

would be a dream come true for HWP lol.. im soon to be off mine within 5 months. Things will be changing after those 5 months with my car ;)

side fenders will set it off nicely and the rocketbunny ducktail is mint

Thanks Tom, yeah side fenders will look alright so far but i'm also going rear too and kit after the wides all finished and done.

.Dave
05-07-12, 11:13 AM
nice dude, come a long way :)

Peggy
27-07-12, 06:34 PM
so yesterday ended up being some what productive while i been sick for 2 weeks...

installed new seat and nardi.

http://i47.tinypic.com/ezpurm.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/eun2mt.jpg

Also helped jack stripping the end on his Hachi.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2yjodbp.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/zslnns.jpg

Besides that also picked up vertex rear and sides.. and a front uras bar which may go on hopefully next month if i get around to it.

http://i45.tinypic.com/5k4wh3.jpg

Autechversion
30-07-12, 02:07 PM
Hello Peggy,
Not sure if you mentioned what headers you got on your S14, but if it interests you, I have a spare set of S15 Autech extractors I'll be selling. They come with the oxygen sensor thingee too. Let me know if you are intersted...

yiddo
30-07-12, 03:38 PM
Nice man - kit will look sweet with the duck tail.. Haven't seen you round much dude!

Peggy
01-08-12, 12:22 AM
Nice man - kit will look sweet with the duck tail.. Haven't seen you round much dude!

Thanks Christian. Yeah been abit quiet lol.
Been too busy with work and saving..... full license in 5 months ;)

Hugh
03-08-12, 01:48 AM
this is preety sweet but a JDM rear bar and ganadors or some adaptation of east bears would make this fucken sick haha

Hugh
03-08-12, 01:52 AM
Also watch out for this one, fog light switches seem to disappear in his presence :P haha

Peggy
03-08-12, 05:09 AM
this is preety sweet but a JDM rear bar and ganadors or some adaptation of east bears would make this fucken sick haha

I'd like a JDM rear bar but then again it would still look out of place i think, Ganadors i've had thoughts about lol.. maybe when kits on i'll see.

Also watch out for this one, fog light switches seem to disappear in his presence :P haha

so far his hachi has fog light switch.... for now.. lol

J
03-08-12, 09:48 AM
Like I steal foglight switches... That was the decoy Hugh, what actually went missing?

Hugh
04-08-12, 02:55 AM
Like I steal foglight switches... That was the decoy Hugh, what actually went missing?

My headlight switch. When you took it hahaha should probably stop filling this thread up with the truth :mrgreen:

Hopefully get to meet this dude at yours when im next in syd

Peggy
03-12-12, 12:33 AM
So time for a update i guess?

I bought full uras type 4 for the s14 a month or so ago as i got sick of the stock body and topstage lip... so finally got it painted last week and put it on today after getting sunburnt which was great.

First of all had to screw around with this..
http://i45.tinypic.com/35lx6c0.jpg

Then i made shit work.
http://i45.tinypic.com/2l9nqjt.jpg

Don't know how i got the wrong socket size for the indicators as i ordered them online from an australian seller.
Maybe american ones i guess but anyway easy solved problem.

Now time for the Uras... it's a bit of a dodgey fit but it seems alright i guess. tape on the skirt is to keep the skirt stick firm to body as i do have sika underneath aswell.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2je4q6x.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/at8cn.jpg

Pretty much sums it up really. Not much else been happning as NA life gets boring... just waiting out on may for fulls ugh.

Slydin
03-12-12, 01:34 AM
Rocket Bunny looks in place now, nice work greg

Peggy
03-12-12, 10:21 PM
Rocket Bunny looks in place now, nice work greg

Thanks dude, how's your wunatey?

Haven't seen you around in ages.. you still at the hardware place?

Chewbacca
04-12-12, 10:13 AM
Just a touch lower and that shit'll be rockin'

n1smo4
04-12-12, 10:16 AM
oooo this things beasti!

yiddo
04-12-12, 11:41 AM
Love this man.. looks fat as

CookieMonster
04-12-12, 01:07 PM
This thing is faaaaaat, nice work.

Run-It-Hard
04-12-12, 04:31 PM
Fuck yes! Agree with Chewie, touch more low and you will win life.

Brains
04-12-12, 04:35 PM
i rike you and i rike your ride

Peggy
04-12-12, 08:11 PM
i rike you and i rike your ride

knob, when you getting one? You sold that dato yet?

This thing is faaaaaat, nice work.

Thanks dude

Love this man.. looks fat as

Thanks man, how's your ride coming along?

oooo this things beasti!

cheers dude

Just a touch lower and that shit'll be rockin'

yeah needs it to set it off... will lower it a little soon when i get the time as i am pretty lazy.

Fuck yes! Agree with Chewie, touch more low and you will win life.

;)

Peggy
06-01-13, 07:03 PM
So today some devo shit happened... was eager to get to my mates place and ended up turning into a back street with new road but had loose gravel still on it from road works.

nek minnit...

http://i45.tinypic.com/31479ev.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/143mdfc.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/1ixv1e.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/zvas1z.jpg

This has been by far the shittest start to a year i've ever had in my life lol.. besides getting the flu also before new years and i still got it...

Anyway pretty much the coilover snapped in half.. and the first thing to hit was the kit which suprisingly didnt even crack.

big fat paulie
06-01-13, 07:06 PM
Shiiiii
no good man.

Hope your strut tower hasn't bent.

All the beast in getting it sorted.

Peggy
06-01-13, 07:11 PM
Shiiiii
no good man.

Hope your strut tower hasn't bent.

All the beast in getting it sorted.

Nah the strut tower is fine.. Easy fix
shame cause i kind of liked the bc br's ah well time for power max's instead.

TCC
06-01-13, 07:35 PM
Ah man that shits no good... think about it this way - could of been WAY worse

Peggy
06-01-13, 11:13 PM
Ah man that shits no good... think about it this way - could of been WAY worse

yeah thats true dude, glad it isn't!

KidDynamite
06-01-13, 11:24 PM
Rip Vienna :'(

87seca
07-01-13, 04:34 PM
You came out of that ok. i saw the first pic, and thought it was bad, the second pic, I was thinking this car is done :( then it seems all is ok with the car, just busted coilovers and wheel. You had some luck that day. But i hope it all gets better for you.

Run-It-Hard
07-01-13, 05:17 PM
That sucks man!

BakemonoRicer
07-01-13, 10:29 PM
How does a coilover snap in half from being on loose gravel?

Did you hit a gutter or something?

Peggy
07-01-13, 10:38 PM
How does a coilover snap in half from being on loose gravel?

Did you hit a gutter or something?

yeah it understeered into island and hit hard because loose gravel was on the road... i don't know how fast i was actually going but usually at the speed i go around that corner the car usually loves that corner but decided to hate me lol.

Either way i was pretty devo at the time but im glad its just the coilover and not anything else... The viennas will eventually get rebarreled anyway.

http://i46.tinypic.com/33u9w9f.jpg

finally home.

Kieran_
09-01-13, 05:12 PM
Looks sick man, unlucky about your 'slight smash'

Peggy
11-01-13, 03:52 AM
Looks sick man, unlucky about your 'slight smash'

Thanks dude, It sucks but atleast it wasn't that bad as i thought. 2-3 weeks time it'll be back on the road.

RR-04-RR
11-01-13, 08:51 AM
damn dude, thats harsh, i know the feel

could never be as worse as mine lol, if i post pic, all s chassis owners may cry lol

Peggy
11-01-13, 02:15 PM
damn dude, thats harsh, i know the feel

could never be as worse as mine lol, if i post pic, all s chassis owners may cry lol

I'm curious as to how bad yours is lol. post pic up!

RR-04-RR
11-01-13, 02:31 PM
You asked lol

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/6185/damagedo.jpg

but my coilover was fine, bent the LCA, castor arm, pushed rad support forward.

Bent rear coilover, rear traction, snapped knuckle and cracked and bent 2 rims lol

Glocker
11-01-13, 02:34 PM
yeah it understeered into island and hit hard because loose gravel was on the road... i don't know how fast i was actually going but usually at the speed i go around that corner the car usually loves that corner but decided to hate me lol.

Either way i was pretty devo at the time but im glad its just the coilover and not anything else... The viennas will eventually get rebarreled anyway.

http://i46.tinypic.com/33u9w9f.jpg

finally home.

Did you use the spare key that day? (Wangan Midnight reference)

Peggy
11-01-13, 08:45 PM
Did you use the spare key that day? (Wangan Midnight reference)

I actually did... lol.
because i don't have the original key as pevious owner lost it..

You asked lol

Bent rear coilover, rear traction, snapped knuckle and cracked and bent 2 rims lol

Damn dude that looks bad. Bet you chucked a few fits when you saw it lol.

Jays14
11-01-13, 09:06 PM
You asked lol

Fuck dude..... BC's are good....

Jays14
11-01-13, 09:06 PM
S14's looking good dude......

RR-04-RR
12-01-13, 01:57 AM
haha well all i could do is laugh it off

my own fault in this case

fixed everything so far except this lol, need time to drop it off to Magnet to fix!

but car is looking smick man!

Peggy
12-01-13, 06:23 PM
S14's looking good dude......

Thanks Juzzo!

haha well all i could do is laugh it off

my own fault in this case

fixed everything so far except this lol, need time to drop it off to Magnet to fix!

but car is looking smick man!

Thanks mang, yeah it was a nasty bang that everyone from the street came out to look and were asking me if i was all good. I didn't really know what to say i was quite apathetic about it whilst looking at it lol. Kind of in a "oh well shit happens" mood.

but still devastating to see.

so how did you exactly manage to do that to yours?

Did you replace yours with bc br's again?

RR-04-RR
13-01-13, 09:00 AM
yeah man, just jap do individual coilovers for like $330 each, one week as they dont want to seperate there set in the shop

Peggy
13-01-13, 02:57 PM
yeah man, just jap do individual coilovers for like $330 each, one week as they dont want to seperate there set in the shop

sweet, Yeah i emailed them last night so hopefully they'll give me a price on one tomorrow. Saves me heaps.

.Dave
13-01-13, 06:07 PM
fark dude thats shit luck :( cars looking sweet though part from that

Peggy
01-02-13, 05:48 PM
So this finally arrive yesterday.

http://i48.tinypic.com/1zefero.jpg

Got the coil out yesterday and saw that it snapped at the camber top, also bent the tie rod as well.

http://i49.tinypic.com/2dumtg5.jpg

Bent tie rod side.
http://i49.tinypic.com/334jewo.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/191pjd.jpg

and the left side.
http://i47.tinypic.com/1q0h0w.jpg

boo boo
http://i48.tinypic.com/elqfa.jpg

ah well tie rods will be replaced next week then this car will be most likely up for sale once i replace tyres next month...

Spools
01-02-13, 06:13 PM
Poor Vienna...

Shit go bout the stack, other than that looks the goods champ.

Peggy
01-02-13, 06:28 PM
Poor Vienna...

Shit go bout the stack, other than that looks the goods champ.

Thanks man, vienna will be fixed soon enough as well.

Jays14
01-02-13, 09:32 PM
All fun and games....

Peggy
26-02-13, 08:22 PM
Finally arms arrives so able to get this thing back out on the road again hoorah...
Lifes complete again.

http://i49.tinypic.com/2i8g6ma.jpg

Peggy
05-04-13, 11:13 PM
Cars now up for sale if any of you are interested, more details on link below. :(

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/nissan-200sx-1996-14637563?base=1216&vertical=Car&cr=4&eapi=2&__N=1246%201252%201247%201282%204294963846%2042949 63493%20898%201216&num=15&silo=Stock&sort=~Price

KidDynamite
06-04-13, 11:40 AM
:(

Kieran_
06-04-13, 12:18 PM
I love this car! Goodluck with the sale man.

CookieMonster
06-04-13, 01:29 PM
damn one of my favourite s14's..good luck with the sale!

Peggy
13-04-13, 09:16 PM
Goodbye S14... time for Motard life :D

RR-04-RR
13-04-13, 10:09 PM
Goodbye S14... time for Motard life :D

i like this very much! what you thinking?

Peggy
13-04-13, 10:21 PM
i like this very much! what you thinking?

SXV550 with silmoto ;)

RR-04-RR
13-04-13, 10:26 PM
Fuck yeah! loving the SXV and the sound of their V twins!

Assuming there LAMS? id consider them to be one of the most quickest LAMS bike there is lol

Peggy
13-04-13, 10:30 PM
Fuck yeah! loving the SXV and the sound of their V twins!

Assuming there LAMS? id consider them to be one of the most quickest LAMS bike there is lol

So far they are the quickest LAMS, V twins sounds like heaven. haha. Can't wait.. i'm picking it up tomorrow.

RR-04-RR
13-04-13, 10:34 PM
awesome man! should ride one day, not too far, knobby tyres arent suited to the road that well lol

plus ran out of rego recently :(

Peggy
13-04-13, 10:38 PM
awesome man! should ride one day, not too far, knobby tyres arent suited to the road that well lol

plus ran out of rego recently :(

How much rego costing you? i didn't realize they changed the cost of rego.. heard something sneaky happened with it?

soon as i buy mine tomorrow it needs to be rego'd as its due this month i think ahhh...

RR-04-RR
13-04-13, 10:43 PM
Well i'll put this for a ref, for the RTA the cost of rego for the bike and my 180 is

180 - $329
Bike - $116

unsure on greenslip with the bike but give you a ref on how much difference it'll be :)

CookieMonster
14-04-13, 02:14 AM
Spotted this just past kk's going towards campbelltown, still yours? It had green p plates

Peggy
14-04-13, 04:18 PM
Spotted this just past kk's going towards campbelltown, still yours? It had green p plates

nah man, sold it yesterday arvo. New owner lives out that way.

KidDynamite
14-04-13, 04:59 PM
Wtf sold? :( nawwwwww

Peggy
22-04-13, 10:26 PM
Yeah so heres my new car.

http://i35.tinypic.com/dvh53p.jpg

Kieran_
22-04-13, 10:31 PM
Prefer the s14 :( although have fun... And don't kill yourself!

KidDynamite
23-04-13, 08:05 AM
spotted you at campbelltown brah! eshay cuz!

Kieran_
02-05-13, 06:56 PM
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/beecroft/cars-vans-utes/nissan-silvia-200sx-s14-s2-1997/1018880416#

The kid that bought it selling it already?

Nickb1993
02-05-13, 07:36 PM
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/beecroft/cars-vans-utes/nissan-silvia-200sx-s14-s2-1997/1018880416#

Saw this earlier as well strange

itsmaiku
02-05-13, 10:00 PM

my guess is an impulse buy, only to be told off by parents lol

Peggy
04-05-13, 01:58 AM
my guess is an impulse buy, only to be told off by parents lol

yes correct lol.. he said he was worried about his fathers opinion. But i find it strange that he's also selling his bmw?

btw lifters are fucked on it and yes it's been thrashed and drifted lol..

KidDynamite
04-05-13, 11:32 AM
sticker bombing a uras kit your doing it wrong brah

Peggy
06-05-13, 01:55 PM
sticker bombing a uras kit your doing it wrong brah

Drift trash spec the new kid faze.... for 4 years straight going still strong.