PDA

View Full Version : F**CK!

josh2.5
16-10-06, 06:46 PM
well quite pissed off

dad just reversed into my car. bonnet is all bent, grill is cracked and front bumper is cracked.

GODDAMMIT!!!! :evil:

Dave R
16-10-06, 07:27 PM
:( sorry 2 here mate... atleast no1 was injured ! cars can be replaced/fixed people canot be replaced :)

and on that note.. PICS !

lovesil
16-10-06, 08:15 PM
did it happen on Friday 13 by any chances?? Sorry to hear that! But the good thing is, you can get your dad to pay for it. Get a CF bonnet yo!

Justin Fox
16-10-06, 08:46 PM
:( Daaaaaad!

josh2.5
16-10-06, 09:22 PM
did it happen on Friday 13 by any chances?? Sorry to hear that! But the good thing is, you can get your dad to pay for it. Get a CF bonnet yo!

haha thats the first thing my sister said! dont know if he'll fork out the extra coin...plus itll look kinda stupid with stock as a rock libby with nice cf bonnet

VTECMACHINE
16-10-06, 11:35 PM
ur car's not stock man... you got number plates!
it's a modification! Plus those pics look really good man...

Dave R
17-10-06, 08:07 AM
u have to start some where ! :)

josh2.5
17-10-06, 02:11 PM
well went and got it assessed this morning...$2500 bucks damage!

needs new bonnet, new drivers side headlight, new grill, new front bumper and then they once the spray the new stuff they also gotta spray side fenders as well so that the paint all matches up

so cars gonna be off the road all of next week. my sister doesnt realy drive all that much so gonna be back in the civdog!

EGG80X
17-10-06, 05:08 PM
should sue your dad lol

josh2.5
17-10-06, 05:21 PM
haha hes payin for it all at least. just more inconvienence than anything

felixR
17-10-06, 11:38 PM
ahh damm.. unlocky

good to know it's being taken care of thou :)

milkman
18-10-06, 12:03 AM
Please don't get a B4 bonnet though. Tough luck man sorry to hear about the Lib.

I've never seen a Liberty with a CF bonnet but can't imagine it to look very nice unless the car was black or something though.

At lease ya know who did it hey? I've had some fucker dent my 3/4 panel and drive off, spineless motherfcker..

Good luck Josh!

josh2.5
18-10-06, 08:08 AM
Please don't get a B4 bonnet though. Tough luck man sorry to hear about the Lib.

I've never seen a Liberty with a CF bonnet but can't imagine it to look very nice unless the car was black or something though.

At lease ya know who did it hey? I've had some fucker dent my 3/4 panel and drive off, spineless motherfcker..

Good luck Josh!

Haha yeah definatly wont be goin B4 bonnet mate dont you worry about that. I was thinkin of gettin a genuine Gialla front bumper but from what I can tell they are worth a fair bit and insurance wont cover it. Could always go Carmate as I know they stock an imitation of it but I dont really want to go down that path :P

As for the CF bonnet, all the ones ive seen are B4 style, cant seem to find a nice clean one so if it ever comes to purchasing something along those lines in the future I might have to go custom.

milkman
18-10-06, 11:05 AM
Gialla = $$ but nice! tell your dad it's cheaper than oem :P

Carmate would be cheaper but the fit would suck and it'd probably crack within a year if it was made from fibreglass and knowing carmate it probably would be.

I'm assuming yours is a MY00/MY01 which doesn't have the aluminum bonnet, if you have a MY02+ you'd be better off sticknig to OEM as it's already as light as hell and a properly reinforced cf bonnet would weigh more!