PDA

View Full Version : "Oi, Your Car is a shit car"

Pages : [1] 2 3

Celica_Gt4
12-01-12, 08:38 PM
So on my way home I was driving from work along in my 1990 Celica GT4 (http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/showthread.php?37397-ST185-Toyota-Celica-1990-GT4-the-long-process&highlight=st185+long) along the freeway going about 60kmph in 4th gear wich is about 3K rpm (barely notice my engine rev till about 4.2K) and I slowly put on the accelerator to increase the speed to 80 and as I took my foot off the accelerator I got a slight turbo flutter...

any who all of a sudden I hear someone yelling at me "Oi c$@#, you car is a sh!t car". I look across and see some guy (on red P plates) in an old peugeot (305 i think was the model) with more dents than a golf ball. I instantly though yeah what ever buddy and just ignored him and then again "Oi c$@#, you car is a sh!t car". He was purposely staying beside me (I couldn't drive ahead because of a big truck in front of me) just to repeat this a further 2 times before revving the sh!t out of engine getting no where fast.

Now I want to know, what possess people to yell that stuff out and do they really think I'm going to think "oh man i wish i had a peugeot" or was he expecting me to race him in peak hour traffic????

/rant

clutch-monkey
12-01-12, 08:46 PM
what possess people to yell that stuff

:

S see some guy (on red P plates) in an old peugeot (305 i think was the model)
peugot.
french car ownership will make anyone bitter.

japimport
12-01-12, 08:47 PM
one word - prejudice - people hear a turbo flutter or an exhaust note and immediately to them your car seems 'different', 'modified', weird and wanky because they are not into that kind of thing. It's fine - most of us look an impressionist art painting and think, that painting is @$&# why would you pay so much money for it - but in the end only someone with the same passion is going to understand why you value what you value - just my thoughts

EM16A
12-01-12, 08:55 PM
I get that a few times, mainly Honda drivers though

Honda drivers revving right next to you when theres cars infront?

Honda drivers tailgating you

Honda drivers ripping it past you then slow down try gee you up

brasher
12-01-12, 09:44 PM

seems like that, I'd say 80% of drivers who try to gee me up at the lights are in DC5's....

OP, just ignore them, or do what my mate does and hit gate right next to their ear.

Scandrew
12-01-12, 09:59 PM
Wankers are wankers.

Sometimes you come across them on the streets, sometimes on the internet and sometimes in cars ;)

ekx105
12-01-12, 10:04 PM
I always see this! Honda against Honda. Wheres the love. I always get death stares from other honda drivers! I give them an appreciative nod and get nothing!

Haters gonna Hate!

Just ignore them, their douche's that dont understand our community.

clutch-monkey
12-01-12, 10:09 PM
I always see this! Honda against Honda. Wheres the love. I always get death stares from other honda i drivers! I give them a nod and get nothing!

between porsches we get the smug little hand wave;
"you're awesome"
"i know, so are you"

Snoop G
12-01-12, 10:09 PM
what the .. why you be hating on Honda. :(

When i had my daily dish del sol i had someone yell that very thing.
I replied eat a DIK f@!#'n F#gg0T.
I dont recommend this sort of action be taken but i guess some people wanna see what u actually gonna do about it as appose to being all quiet.

mind u the person yelling "Oi your car is a S*#! car " out was driving a Vs v6 commodore white station wagon.

SPL_K
12-01-12, 10:23 PM
Not many Honda's tried to gee me up :(

chukatsung
12-01-12, 10:25 PM
Just do a troll face, and yell, "Problem?"

Snoop G
12-01-12, 10:29 PM
Not many Honda's tried to gee me up :(
pahahaha :D

SVD115
12-01-12, 10:44 PM
i can honestly say that members of the public have never given me grief because of the daily, though i have had a cop or two tell me to scrap my piece of crap because it's old...overlooking the fact, the under the mangled rear bar (dickhead ran into me..) and the faded roof, boot and bonnet, beats the heart of a car that never, after all the abuse it's been given at tracks etc... has given up on me when driving anywhere... little trooper it is..

you're bound to get the odd wanker or two wanting to start something, but, don't forget, there are those who appreciate your car and they out weigh the wankers of our society...

big fat paulie
12-01-12, 10:45 PM
seems like that, I'd say 80% of drivers who try to gee me up at the lights are in DC5's....

OP, just ignore them, or do what my mate does and hit gate right next to their ear.

I agree with brasher.

OR

Buy a rotary. Remove all emissions gear. Tune to be just a little rich on back off. Wait till said wanker says wanker things. Give it a hit. Get in front of him. Back off. Watch as the 2m flames melt his front bar. Drive off LOLing.

"you're awesome"
"i know, so are you"

LOL
Thats the gayest thing next to the porsche owners monthly circle jerk.

Paoooul
12-01-12, 10:53 PM
In my old S13 some guy in a VL said "nice honda"

That feel.....

sweefu
12-01-12, 10:58 PM
People just don't know cars. I've had a person with 'Zenetti Kaotics' or something like that, big, weak, heavy 20" chrome monstrous piles of animal excrement tell me how crappy my wheels are, Forged WEDS wheels from Japan? Similar story with my Sparco's. Some people.

slo-rida
12-01-12, 11:02 PM

That feel.....

Hahahaha i had a hard time trying to figure out whether some cars were s13 or DA9 integra from the rear. Props to the VL guy for knowing there were other makes besides holdens and fords.

clutch-monkey
12-01-12, 11:03 PM
LOL
Thats the gayest thing next to the porsche owners monthly circle jerk.
oh yeah, also hilariously when it's a boxster just watch them ignore it.

st162er
12-01-12, 11:07 PM
I say that to my self before I get in my car...

because hair dressers car :P

Jace.
12-01-12, 11:11 PM
"You're car is a shit car" - seriously? Should've told him he's not invited to your birthday party anymore. Fucken juniors.

3MPSPWR
12-01-12, 11:16 PM
Or just say: "U mad brah? U mad?"

big fat paulie
12-01-12, 11:18 PM
oh yeah, also hilariously when it's a boxster just watch them ignore it.

I love teasing boxter owners. Really pisses them off when I drive around them in my $4000 skyline.

Evaded
12-01-12, 11:22 PM
VW owners are awesome, but haters will be haters dude, don't take it to heart

BR14AN
12-01-12, 11:24 PM
"You're car is a shit car" - seriously? Should've told him he's not invited to your birthday party anymore. Fucken juniors.

lolwin

CallMeKay
12-01-12, 11:40 PM
I get old men giving me thumbs

u mad?
13-01-12, 12:39 AM
i was driving the teg one day and this kunt in a fuking hyunday gets drives past and screams out 'get a v8 kunt'

i bertstared hard, didn't even know what to say lol.

ggutnik
13-01-12, 12:59 AM
I drive a Cappuccino - if i go through the city on a weekend night, i get a million dudes literally yelling

LOLZ FAGGOT

But that's ok. Bitches love the 'cino.

RXS3VN
13-01-12, 01:15 AM
[QUOTE=big fat paulie;1108463]I agree with brasher.

OR

Buy a rotary. Remove all emissions gear. Tune to be just a little rich on back off. Wait till said wanker says wanker things. Give it a hit. Get in front of him. Back off. Watch as the 2m flames melt his front bar. Drive off LOLing.

Haha funny u should say that
Done this to a bloke in a proton gti covered in airbrushing
Yelling rubbish at me at the lights then trying to race me onto the f3 freeway ..

Gotta love hitting gate and throwing flames out the back down pat... Lol !!

RaveR
13-01-12, 01:22 AM
I get french males with freshl tight perms giving me thumbs whilst listening to barbie

fixed for the truth.

<3

Pmk
13-01-12, 02:36 AM
VW owners are awesome, but haters will be haters dude, don't take it to heart

Agreed ! Love VW owners <3

I drive a Cappuccino - if i go through the city on a weekend night, i get a million dudes literally yelling

LOLZ FAGGOT

haha Cino is cute like the owner. NO HOMO obviously

Who cares what people thinks. Same goes for people who stare and say shit when there with there boyfriend/girlfriend. They just don't know any better.

They may be bitter but your better. Don't be like them and talk back just take it as whatever but by all means...

There's a limit.

TyD
13-01-12, 02:53 AM
Never had it happen, sorry.

But when it does, I'll make a thread about a 17/18 year old telling me my car is shit as well...

Worst I get it people wanting to race me, normally just down shift, plant it, back off then laugh at them.

CuppaJDM
13-01-12, 08:23 AM
Lol.............................................. in what car? Hah.

Never had that happen, only certain people that question why a poo's on the road.

bluesprinter
13-01-12, 08:24 AM
i think he was trying to tell you "you got a shit car" just sayin.

only ever time i got yelled at in traffic was

"hey bro what kind of car is that?" "oh its just a corolla, no big deal"
"Bro sell your car?" "NEVER"
"cuz how much you buy for want to sell?" "yeah, got 21 grand for a corolla?"

hahah they love it so i give it to them

jOhn-e
13-01-12, 08:39 AM
one word - prejudice - people hear a turbo flutter or an exhaust note and immediately to them your car seems 'different', 'modified', weird and wanky because they are not into that kind of thing. It's fine - most of us look an impressionist art painting and think, that painting is @$&# why would you pay so much money for it - but in the end only someone with the same passion is going to understand why you value what you value - just my thoughts

Exactly how i see painting that sell for millions or dollars.

Same with art pieces and sculptures. lol

SPL_K
13-01-12, 09:12 AM
pahahaha :D

However, out of all cars, I did have an E63 AMG gee me up in traffic on the M5 lols

Oxer
13-01-12, 09:25 AM
We were in a mates bog dtock el falcon and a group of guys in a VL pulled up, one said "I can tell you're a ford man, you should rip a skid"

My mate looked over and said "I cant, its my mums car."

Moral of the story....

KEV248
13-01-12, 09:43 AM
i get it all the time with the rex, i just laugh...cause i know my car is faster then there p plate shit box.

It happened to me a few weeks ago, driving along, p plater in an old laser rocks up, yelling crap about my car and wanting to race, so i gave it a slight hit, nothing to the point where i was speeding, and the p plater took off revving the hell out of the car. 2kms up the road, he was pulled over by an undercover!! i lol'ed!!

Celica_Gt4
13-01-12, 09:44 AM
Haha some very entertaining responses :P but yer I didn't respond as I didn't want to give him the satisfaction. Tho I was at the time thinking that my car would rape his car and the fact my car won wrc events in the 90's so I'm pretty sure a shit car wouldn't be able to win the wrc by being a shit car haha

I have had a guy pull up beside me in his Porsche one time telling me he "f!@#ing loved my car" and that he had one and missed it so much haha I was like
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/001/987/fyeah.jpg

Everyone has their own preference and I have built my car to mine and I am very happy with it.

clutch-monkey
13-01-12, 09:53 AM
i get it all the time with the rex, i just laugh...cause i know my car is faster then there p plate shit box.
it does seem to be P platers/VN-VT commodore owners who have the biggest chip on their shoulders..

KEV248
13-01-12, 10:08 AM
it does seem to be P platers/VN-VT commodore owners who have the biggest chip on their shoulders..

pretty much, its like they always have something to prove!

riojin
13-01-12, 10:10 AM
I just look them in the eye and blow them a kiss. it confuses then enrages them.

aristo boy
13-01-12, 10:16 AM
lucky you OP

all i get is people laughing.

But fuck them. Who cares.

Oxer
13-01-12, 10:22 AM
One guy once asked me what engine I had under the bonnet, I told him it was a stock D series, he was upset that I didnt put a B series in it. He then went on to say something else but the light had gone green and since he didnt have a megaphone his vioce was overcome by the open gate.

redeg
13-01-12, 11:18 AM
:
french car ownership will make anyone bitter.

Clearly this is the most accurate answer to this issue.

My first car was a Volvo. In bogan central (otherwise known as Ipswich) - it created a thick skin to people yelling stupid shit at me in traffic. Or throwing stupid shit at me in traffic for that matter.... it was a Volvo ffs. You couldn't dent it even if you tried to ram me in your VL!

Cappuccino
13-01-12, 11:56 AM
Trying owning a Cappuccino for 6 years I have heard everything mainly p platers in SSS Pulsar or commonwhores and the odd bigger turbo car who has to prove a point... Last time I checked my car has 660cc what point do you have to prove??? lol

Love lines like "where is the other half of your car?" or "is that turboed" sure isn't it just sneezes for now reason!

Although recently I did get asked where my remote was.... Guy had a confused look when I said it was in the boot.... lol joy of a Kei car

KEIVAN
13-01-12, 11:58 AM
I did my first yelling out the window just last night,

I yelled out nice civic!

Was the cleanest ef sedan ive ever seen.

Will
13-01-12, 12:24 PM

That feel.....

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/107/227/tumblr_lgxpiaKYy91qa556so1_500.png

rayray086
13-01-12, 01:14 PM
I just look them in the eye and blow them a kiss. it confuses then enrages them.

Haha I'm keeping this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

best guy
13-01-12, 01:25 PM
"you're awesome"
"i know, so are you"

ahahaha that's the best ever

Fr4n
13-01-12, 02:10 PM

That feel.....

lmfao

Charbz
13-01-12, 02:57 PM
its funny how some people get so cut when u dont say anything.

1I1
13-01-12, 03:26 PM
Although recently I did get asked where my remote was.... Guy had a confused look when I said it was in the boot.... lol joy of a Kei car

Should carry around a RC controller for this reason :D

_Juichi_
13-01-12, 05:13 PM
I usually get : "nice EXA" and "is your mr2 front wheel drive"

marvis
13-01-12, 05:24 PM
Amazing stories.

Glocker
13-01-12, 05:35 PM
Had some dude yelling at me at the lights in some shitty E30 at Lidcombe. Young spam crew was behind me, I just wound up my window and continue blasting my Initial D songs.

I ain't even mad bro.

VTECMACHINE
13-01-12, 05:40 PM

That feel.....

What a compliment! GG to that bloke in the VL. Relises a good car and associates it with Honda right away. Champion!

ras
13-01-12, 05:40 PM
I usually get "nice car.....what is it?".

VTECMACHINE
13-01-12, 05:46 PM
I get old men giving me thumbs up my anouse

Hmmm alright buddy... what ever floats your boat...

BR14AN
13-01-12, 05:52 PM
ive had an opposite happen, was sitting at HJs drive through ordering a meal and a dude came up lent through my window and started stroking the dash of my old valiant regal.....
not sure which is worse though, being shouted at or watching your car get molested.

DreadAngel
13-01-12, 06:50 PM
I only get those comments from jelly Honda owners...

Everyone else likes, girlies too =) Even the Police don't mind it!

The Toyota guys love it, they ask Silvertop or Blacktop... OOOOoooo Blacktop XD

Noodlez
13-01-12, 07:19 PM
Had some dude yelling at me at the lights in some shitty E30 at Lidcombe. Young spam crew was behind me, I just wound up my window and continue blasting my Initial D songs.

I ain't even mad bro.
hey i drive an e30 :P hahahaha i get people wanting to race me and im still on my l's :P like the other day some guy in a ss ute wanted to race me :P

Devzaaa
13-01-12, 07:20 PM
Most of all I get asked if my car's a 2 litre by any chance. Cue 2.8 VR6 powaaaaaaaaaaah. Also lol'd hard when a dude with an N14 SSS (Aleks.B's mate) asked to straight swap in a Maccas carpark :lol:

CallMeKay
13-01-12, 07:49 PM

I ain't even mad bro.

Even tried to spit on your car lols

Me and dave just watched him try to do a 3 point turn, ended up taking 5 mins, and him stalling the car

SPL_K
13-01-12, 08:13 PM
I used to always get asked "Does it have VTEC!?", "GIVE IT A HIT BRAH!"

The best one is "What do your number plates mean?" "Special K" and the nice guy replies "Oh I get it..." and gave me a wink... LOL
For those who don't know what his implying, http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=special%20k

DreadAngel
13-01-12, 08:49 PM
^^^

I got asked if I had VTEC too ><

japtaxi
13-01-12, 10:13 PM

one of them made comment about cappo as "it looked like shoes" as I drove past.. lol wut? :S

Drifter995
14-01-12, 01:37 AM
I Don't get the 'your car is shit' I get the implied looks... They don't say it, they just drive next to me and look at me... Then I stomp it and drive off pushing all like 25kw's. Yeah. Fast car is fast.

No but seriously, I barely ever get people dragging me.. Just because I drive a grandma's car slowly around blockies, as to not attract attention, doesn't mean I AM a grandma... Goddamit guys.

hejira
14-01-12, 02:36 AM
I keep getting random people telling me to do a skid. Happens so often its becoming just as annoying as 'your car is shit'.

Stoogey
14-01-12, 03:09 AM

Add to that most honda drivers.

There is just SOMETHING about honda drivers, eg/ek/dc drivers in particular (well...what else) that seem to think they are king shits in their little shitboxes. Most other modified car drivers i see i usually get met with a smile, nod of appreciation or a wave, honda drivers death stare you like you just killed their cat.

Only a couple of days ago i was driving through cabra hj's carwash to get to bp and some dud asian in a black dc2 with dumbarse mexican offset like an f1 car death stared at me as i drove past. I couldn't care less but i just thought to myself wtf is wrong with this stupid asian, what are you trying to prove? If its the fact that your a douchebag and you had to rev the guts out of your car before you left so that everyone could hear it then you proved your point...

Bloody kids these days...

Even tried to spit on your car lols

Me and dave just watched him try to do a 3 point turn, ended up taking 5 mins, and him stalling the car

Jo and myself came up with the conclusion that he was on drugs.

He started waving a flashlight at me when we were on our way to olympic park. It was hilarious but shit at the same time cause it felt like he was gonna run into me.

I keep getting random people telling me to do a skid. Happens so often its becoming just as annoying as 'your car is shit'.

Do a skid bruh.

normality
14-01-12, 03:32 AM

Add me to that list. Sad thing is, with my open diff I couldn't even if I wanted to.

driftzor
14-01-12, 03:42 AM
only in cabra lol

STI-47W
14-01-12, 09:04 AM
Living in the inner west/ west i have my fair share of evofags + sss owners slagging shit on my car.
"why wouldnt you buy a wrx"
"hey, how many kids do you have?"
" id' dat turbow?"

p-platers are the fucking worst. Having a gtir bonet on a pulsar Q doesnt make your car turbo, nor do you look cool.

Rad
14-01-12, 11:02 AM
http://memegenerator.net/cache/instances/400x/12/12894/13203692.jpg

KEIVAN
14-01-12, 02:51 PM
i get old people laughing at my car at the lights, i never know why, my only guess is they find it funny.

Cappuccino
14-01-12, 02:57 PM
p-platers are the fucking worst. Having a gtir bonet on a pulsar Q doesnt make your car turbo, nor do you look cool.

back in my hooning days seeing their face when they can't keep up with the Cappuccino is priceless especially when they find out its only a 3 pot with a snail lol

[[d a n n y]]
14-01-12, 03:28 PM
intresting thread
i'v had my fair share during the years
best thing to do
just ignore them
iv had a guy trying to ram me in his cute little hatchback after i ripped him more than 10 times up to 50kms
i think it's jealously
people say that cuz they are jealous and by saying shit like that makes them feel better

[[d a n n y]]
14-01-12, 03:32 PM
ive had an opposite happen, was sitting at HJs drive through ordering a meal and a dude came up lent through my window and started stroking the dash of my old valiant regal.....
not sure which is worse though, being shouted at or watching your car get molested.
this at HJ b4 round corner? on top of the hill?

G54B
14-01-12, 03:42 PM
I get it all the time. I just ignore them, either that or lol because they're telling me my ute's shit when they're in a VN.

Glocker
14-01-12, 04:29 PM
Moral of the story, there are dickheads in all makes of cars. Just some more than others because that make is more common. Simple maths really.

DW CUZ
14-01-12, 04:37 PM
come to campbelltown lol, its normal for any import to get called shit car.....

had some dude in a lancer yell out in his window, driving my crx, "nugget"...... im like 'not even mad cuz'

EVOVII
14-01-12, 04:48 PM
I've only had compliments. Granted it was only twice. Once in the Skyline sitting at the lights... two blokes were crossing the road and said "nice car!" and second in the EVO in the city, same thing... crossing the road and said "woah nice car mate."

If someone wants to call my car shit it wouldn't bother me. I didn't buy the car to impress others, I bought it for my own enjoyment...

MKH
14-01-12, 04:56 PM
I didn't buy the car to impress others, I bought it for my own enjoyment...

I feel the same way about my car. Not to mention most people aren't impressed by 80's Toyotas anyway.

DreadAngel
14-01-12, 07:29 PM
back in my hooning days seeing their face when they can't keep up with the Cappuccino is priceless especially when they find out its only a 3 pot with a snail lol

Back in your hooning days?

CallMeKay
14-01-12, 09:18 PM
Yeah I've noticed that Honda drivers always give me death stares as I drive past.

Even when I wave, or give a thumbs up, I get no reply.

Glocker
14-01-12, 09:25 PM
Yeah I've noticed that Honda drivers always give me death stairs as I drive past.

Fuck me dead I didn't know I have death stairs.

I wasn't staring but my Asian eyes are too small to death stare anyway....people think I'm sleeping at the wheel facing them.

MrVu
14-01-12, 10:28 PM
agreed on honda drivers

black ek1 in strathfield last night
high beamed me as i stopped because there were council workers with a STOP sign doing road works
after the workers let me go, the guy floors it and over takes me and stops in the middle of the road preventing any traffic on my lane to go through
WTF???

Drifter995
14-01-12, 10:47 PM
agreed on honda drivers

high beamed me as i stopped because there were council workers with a STOP sign doing road works
after the workers let me go, the guy floors it and over takes me and stops in the middle of the road preventing any traffic on my lane to go through
WTF???

That is very douchey...

Glocker
14-01-12, 11:05 PM
agreed on honda drivers

WTF???

What a douche

Fr4n
14-01-12, 11:10 PM
I'm a nice Honda driver. Why be mean when they all mirin?

dazz1808
15-01-12, 01:49 AM
I'm a nice Honda driver. Why be mean when they all mirin?

Me too :(... i got s15's always trying to go me ( in a dc2 ? :/ )
Western suburbs though.

I got a guy that was speeding and came out of no where while i was turning into the street, he slams on the brakes and calls me a dickhead? wtf?

flinchy
15-01-12, 01:49 AM
i get 'is that your mums car'
'no?'
'oh, ... ok... nice...'

or 'is that a bmw?' http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/006/423/ragecomic.png

no, it's a honda.

both of these happen more likely than you think. a couple of times a week since ownership >_<

can't forget the commo's doing ricer flyby's.

:(

i'm ~4 years younger than the next youngest member of the 1 forums too, one of the small reasons i'm not entirely comfortable owning it lol.

i actually really miss having a pos car that people can really hate on... get that smug sense of superiority somehow, rather than just feeling like a regular wanker.

slo-rida
15-01-12, 02:23 AM
Is this a Sydney thing? I've never been gee'd up or yelled at in my integra. Only one time late at night cruising down the hwy with windows down and a guy alongside said "nice car, is it VTEC?". Had a nice chat with him at the lights.

This reminds me though, a P plate magna was behind me full of hektikz throwing rocks and shit at me. Funny thing is that they had NSW plates

Stoogey
15-01-12, 02:43 AM
Sydney is full of dickheads so i'd be inclined to say yes there is a chance its just a sydney thing.

Off course there are dickwads everywhere you go but ive been to other states and there just aren't as many duds as sydney carries.

Death starers/Full sick kokonuts - Sydney honda drivers

Shit stirrers - Sydney bogan drivers

Trouble makers - Sydney middle eastern drivers/passengers/relatives/friends

CuppaJDM
15-01-12, 05:13 AM
It's the minority that ruins it, i hate certain drivers who have the mentality that cause their in a honda "vtec" is gonna destroy every other car. lmzo

[[d a n n y]]
15-01-12, 05:23 AM
Sydney is full of dickheads so i'd be inclined to say yes there is a chance its just a sydney thing.

Off course there are dickwads everywhere you go but ive been to other states and there just aren't as many duds as sydney carries.

last comment is unfair though
iv seen a heaps of young asian kids stiring up shit as well

PLTP
15-01-12, 08:58 AM
my car has stopped rage. in st kilda a guy was crossing the road. person behind me honks,
at the time i had no horn connected.
he yells out something along the lines of get fucked whilst standing in the middle of the road. i give him the finger.
he doesnt stop swearing until he looks at the car then all of the sudden he shuts up and starts walking away.
I do a blocky to hopefully bump into him again but he dissapeared.

Jace.
15-01-12, 12:32 PM
One day, i'm going to have a murdered out bogan mobile with a bullbar to get myself in trouble.

Glocker
15-01-12, 02:47 PM

I can honestly say I've only encountered a total of 3 dickheads in my 2 years of driving on Syd roads: 2 idiots in beemers (one I quickly smashed lol) and an RX7 FD owner who full boosted down parra road while it was packed with road works.

All the honda peeps I've met were nice; I guess it's because I didn't take it the wrong way and actually start up some conversation. Met a TODA tuned CRX on the M4 and we had a good time at the speed limit lol, even chatted a bit on the off ramp lights.

RdS
15-01-12, 03:59 PM
Rarely happens to me here in melbourne. i dont exactly drive in sickcnut area's though..

Did once have a guy in the passenger seat of a black AU XR ute yell at me 'get a real car' when i was in my AW11.
lol. okay.

and probably 18 months ago driving a subie outback i owned at the time...
kids pulled up next to me (from what i remember) in a mirage/lancer coupe.
"is that your mums car? hahaha"
I, stunned, said nothing. were they joking? being sarcastic? making fun of the car they were in? my brain was working overtime in the miliseconds figuring a response. if they were having a dig at the outback, why the hell? i dont even care about this car... and if i did, is that even offensive?? and what about the car they were in? what the fark???
lol.
the passenger then spat on my car as they drove away..

the situation lasted all of a couple seconds.. and I was left there, hard-pressed being more confused. lol.

AE092
15-01-12, 04:28 PM
So far so good with the Chaser. Only ever been complemented thus far which is nice. Did overhear 2 guys saying it needed a Camry badge while waiting to pay for petrol at the servo though lol

Domma
15-01-12, 05:12 PM
I usually get : "nice EXA" and "is your mr2 front wheel drive"

Had that before, also had somone saY, nice capri... My god people are fuckn dumb!!

CuppaJDM
15-01-12, 05:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f3wM5RbSmY
People like this guy. lmzo

SILO-31
15-01-12, 06:26 PM
Ahahahaha, A+ thread.

Years ago copped shit at the lights from a guy I used to go to school with, pulled up next to me (new beetle) laughing at my car (AE92) and saying "there is no money in it dickhead" promptly gave him the sound of a forged and filter-less 20V.

Guy currently drives an Audi S5, waiting for another stop light convo in my Evo.

CallMeKay
15-01-12, 07:36 PM
LOL thats at campbelltown bro

Jace.
15-01-12, 08:12 PM
LOL thats at campbelltown

Bro

Jalapeno
16-01-12, 09:44 AM
So far I've only had one person say something to me and that was at jaycar in c-town. One of the guys working there saw me pull into the carpark, I go inside and he goes "you know they put your engine in the wrong way around..." and then goes "Is that a 2L?.." im like "no, its a 1.8.." he then goes "only milk should come in 1.8l...". i placed my palm on my face and continued to go about what i was doing lol.

CallMeKay
16-01-12, 09:56 AM
Bro

fixed

nobbs
16-01-12, 10:14 AM
I've never had anyone say anything negative about any of my cars, usually a thumbs up or a compliment... In the Evo I get alot of people in standard barinas, excels, charades etc... (usually P-platers) try and gee me up for races at the lights. It's funny to see them launch it at the lights and redline every gear yet hardly move; makes me laugh.

Years ago I was driving to dinner with some friends in the car, when I stopped at a set of lights some tough looking guys in a gemini pulled up next to me and said (with a serious face) 'your car is cute, can I pat it?'... We just burst out laughing and went our way, its still funny now that I think about it.

KEIVAN
16-01-12, 10:44 AM
Once i was at king st on a friday night, then a prelude drives past and a guy on the street yells out, "preludes are fucking shit", the guy in the lude lost his shit.

eck0
16-01-12, 10:48 AM
I cop abuse left right and centre for my pink wheels lol

Had some guy take the time out of his life to yell across the road and give me the finger whilst he was at the servo....

Charbz
16-01-12, 01:21 PM
why is everyone flaming honda drivers. We're not all that bad!!

nvmee
16-01-12, 01:29 PM
I used to drive a modded honda. Had a few times when youngens would throw their maccas on my lane because i wouldnt pass them.

from then on, i started driving a stock car. Plus, the old car was a pain to drive when you park in underground parking

MrVu
16-01-12, 03:19 PM
white eg p plate late night (had engine swapped)
driver revved his engine at every sports car he passed while speeding (mine and my mates)

its guys like them that makes people hate honda drivers

TRPLSX180
16-01-12, 03:32 PM
I get this alot, something about an old boxy rwd car on 14x8.5 with straight pipes... i costantly get commodores tryiny to drift in front of me through roundabouts...

i get "i didnt know toyota made tractors" etc etc.

whyte
16-01-12, 04:32 PM

just open up your gate or sneeze on them, that'll shut them up.
i get this all the time, i just keep sneezing on them and they stop or they get pissed off and speed off into the distance ahahahah

Fr4n
16-01-12, 04:39 PM
I personally like notoriety of being a modded honda driver. Mirin looks from like minded drivers and the "oh gee another one of THOSE guys" looks from every else are all welcome.

Stoogey
16-01-12, 05:36 PM
So far I've only had one person say something to me and that was at jaycar in c-town. One of the guys working there saw me pull into the carpark, I go inside and he goes "you know they put your engine in the wrong way around..." and then goes "Is that a 2L?.." im like "no, its a 1.8.." he then goes "only milk should come in 1.8l...". i placed my palm on my face and continued to go about what i was doing lol.

JDMST Meet at Campbelltown Jaycar.

leggo.

Peggy
16-01-12, 05:40 PM
i mostly get the death stares or the smart ass comments bout my s14 from bogan red p platers in their old grandfathers commonwhore which was given to them as a bday present with thyre smoked tail lights cut rear springs and stockies saying how shit my car is.. i dont see how they get off though... its not like u see atleast 2 of those cool bogan kids in their commonwhores everyday pumping their shit music and "Unit" stickers on the rear windscreen.

/ragecomplete

clutch-monkey
16-01-12, 05:42 PM
the best one is getting a smile/nod/thumbs up from the girl in the passenger seat when the guy driving is trying to deathstare you.

elitee
16-01-12, 06:01 PM
Suprised I haven't been called a hairdresser etc

Mostly just get :/ stare from people

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

SPL_K
16-01-12, 06:10 PM
The most annoying thing I've ever encountered is driving next to a S15 letting his stupid HKS SSQV BOV off non stop. He would speed up to go through all the gear changes then slow down so he was a car length behind me and feed the throttle so it was constantly on and off boost. I honestly couldn't take it anymore so I gave him a can of WOT, my 3" straight pipe shut him up good.

WAN94N
16-01-12, 06:53 PM
...i have a nickname of "shopping trolley" now..i swear the wing is functional lol

-EGA.2.90-
16-01-12, 08:49 PM
just open up your gate or sneeze on them, that'll shut them up.
i get this all the time, i just keep sneezing on them and they stop or they get pissed off and speed off into the distance ahahahah

That's not very hygenic :lol:

Jacko
16-01-12, 09:25 PM
I think P-platers hate other P-platers more than anyone else. Have had several people yell at me at the lights. I just assume they mirin'

iNoob
17-01-12, 12:38 AM
I get complements that my 'body kit' is good and that it looks like a real evo.

Worst insult ever.

I just give them an earfull of hard induction sound to make them realise their mistake haha

Rolla_Kid
17-01-12, 01:56 AM
Had mates bagging my AE82, bragging about beating v8 holdens, wrxs and silvias from the lights. i told them to take their failcons to the track and see how it goes against my rolla and they obviously chickened out.

I then proceeded to take each of them for a spin around some corners... never heard their car trash talking ever again lol

KIRIUS
17-01-12, 04:30 AM
I had some dick and his mate in a stock plate lancer pull up at the lights next to me saying
"Celica's suit girls, do the racing stickers make you go faster too?"
He and his mate started laughing revving his car at me and i was just staring at him for a second with a wtf seriously? face and i done up my window.
Lights went green, didnt even give the bloke the chance to jump the line, left him for dead before pulling up at the next set of reds about 600m down the road.
he tried cutting in behind me to no avail before pulling up again so i put down my window and am like,
My "stickers(capa/turbosmart/BC/drift/trd/jdmst) gave you fair warning but i suppose P platers dont recognise the whine of a blower either.
His mate started pissing himself laughing at the driver who was stonefaced silent melting a hole in his windscreen.
Went green again and i took off slowly vaguely heard his mate laughing saying .. u just got owned by a chick in a celica.

Day went wonderfully after that, had the warm/fuzzy feeling ^_^

sn00ze
17-01-12, 12:20 PM
I had some dick and his mate in a stock plate lancer pull up at the lights next to me saying
"Celica's suit girls, do the racing stickers make you go faster too?"
He and his mate started laughing revving his car at me and i was just staring at him for a second with a wtf seriously? face and i done up my window.
Lights went green, didnt even give the bloke the chance to jump the line, left him for dead before pulling up at the next set of reds about 600m down the road.
he tried cutting in behind me to no avail before pulling up again so i put down my window and am like,
My "stickers(capa/turbosmart/BC/drift/trd/jdmst) gave you fair warning but i suppose P platers dont recognise the whine of a blower either.
His mate started pissing himself laughing at the driver who was stonefaced silent melting a hole in his windscreen.
Went green again and i took off slowly vaguely heard his mate laughing saying .. u just got owned by a chick in a celica.

Day went wonderfully after that, had the warm/fuzzy feeling ^_^

Lolllll love it! The missus has had a few of those in the wrx with the whole..another chick in a wrx because she like the sound sort of thing...one particular guy in a 6 liter ute was particularly upset at the next set of reds lol

ttshark
17-01-12, 12:32 PM
one time I was driving my dad's car pumping his tyres at the servo. these two young guys in a holden ute (red P plates) pulled up at the red light. One of them yelled out "hey pha99ot, your rims suck" The rims were standard so not sure what he was on about.

I stood up from pumping the tyres and walked closer to ask what's wrong with them but they freaked out and ran the red light instead.

kayfour
17-01-12, 01:26 PM
http://i.qkme.me/35qdis.jpg

I have this dilemma quite alot..

my car is supposedly "cute"

Bence
17-01-12, 01:43 PM
Me any mate were actually and our way to a JDMST meet recently in his VR4 Galant when we sit at these lights and this commodore driver pulls up next to us with a car load of blokes, hat backwards, P plater. Anyway he's there revving off his 3.8L Ecotech v6 and one of the blokes screams out the window, "what did you borrow the magna from ya mum?"
My mate is also on his P plates with an exemption, and constantly for about 10kms these guys are revving the nuts off this commodore, flying past us and slowing down, screaming at us etc.
Eventually my mates gets up the next set of lights and cracks it, he yells out the window at them "Thats it me and you to the next lights!" The blokes in the car instantly burst into laughter and tap the driver on the shoulder.
Anyway what the fellas didn't realize is yer it looks like a stock VR4 Galant (not magna) from the outside but there is some serious $$ spent on the 4G63 under the bonnet.
Launch control on, turbo blarring we launch this AWD VR4 so far ahead the commo driver finally catches up to us draw dropped and there all silent. For the next 10kms before we had to turn off we deliberately sat next to them the entire trip. It would have to of been the funniest thing in my life!

sn00ze
17-01-12, 02:06 PM
Ahhh....there are times when I miss the legnum...

Boz
17-01-12, 06:02 PM
Most of this kinda stuff i have experienced is with young guys on their p's, and lets face most 18 year olds i know are cocks in general and not just whilst driving =p

I know this is a very hot subject at the moment, but be careful not to brag about street racing or anything guys. Not only is it against the rules, but you never know who is reading these forums.

4) No organisation or boasting/celebration of illegal street activities/runs/touge-driving/mountain-driving/street racing to be done on JDMST forums.

Cappuccino
17-01-12, 06:05 PM
Me any mate were actually and our way to a JDMST meet recently in his VR4 Galant when we sit at these lights and this commodore driver pulls up next to us with a car load of blokes, hat backwards, P plater. Anyway he's there revving off his 3.8L Ecotech v6 and one of the blokes screams out the window, "what did you borrow the magna from ya mum?"
My mate is also on his P plates with an exemption, and constantly for about 10kms these guys are revving the nuts off this commodore, flying past us and slowing down, screaming at us etc.
Eventually my mates gets up the next set of lights and cracks it, he yells out the window at them "Thats it me and you to the next lights!" The blokes in the car instantly burst into laughter and tap the driver on the shoulder.
Anyway what the fellas didn't realize is yer it looks like a stock VR4 Galant (not magna) from the outside but there is some serious $$ spent on the 4G63 under the bonnet.
Launch control on, turbo blarring we launch this AWD VR4 so far ahead the commo driver finally catches up to us draw dropped and there all silent. For the next 10kms before we had to turn off we deliberately sat next to them the entire trip. It would have to of been the funniest thing in my life!

The look on people's faces are priceless!

Cappuccino
17-01-12, 06:06 PM
http://i.qkme.me/35qdis.jpg

I have this dilemma quite alot..

my car is supposedly "cute"

Or they can't see you! LOL

whiteballz
17-01-12, 06:06 PM
Haven't really noticed many dicks when I'm driving. I thought being in a GTR would be more attention grabbing but its not.
Its really nice being subtle.

clutch-monkey
17-01-12, 06:17 PM
what, it's so overt it's covert?

whiteballz
17-01-12, 06:19 PM
Its pretty subtle. Its got 4x4 ride height and is a grey. Quiet exhaust..

clutch-monkey
17-01-12, 06:22 PM
quiet for sydney you mean? like compared to parramatta with all the d15 civics and assorted other econoboxes cutting tough laps with massive cannons

Fr4n
17-01-12, 06:32 PM
Ha parramatta. More Wogs in their 4 door skylines than civics there.

aowwllan
17-01-12, 07:01 PM
Whats also funny is seeing another sports car in your rear view mirror, being like 5 cars behind speeding through traffic and once they are next to you they drive slow. HAHA

mu42sh
17-01-12, 09:06 PM
Mate and i Crusing down the F3 to Sydney in my old Cressida, with another mate in his Liberty, Pair of dickheads in this silver VY 3.8 bommodore keep doing fly bys past us the whole way from Gosford to Hornsby. End up following us though pymble, still doing fly bys and being idiots! Stop at a set of lights and the driver starts yelling at us, Windows were up and was ignoring him. So then he reaches out his window and opens my passenger door, my mate quickly pulls the door shut. I just stared at him like WTF! Then as expected races off when the light goes green. Then next set of lights pulls up beside my mate in the Liberty, Arguing with him that it cant be a 6 cylinder! (H6) they only came in 4 cyl! Finally got rid of him further up when he turned off.

fe555
17-01-12, 09:34 PM
He tried opening the door?? I would of lost it.

Any riders on here cop abuse or is it just a car thing lol?

clutch-monkey
17-01-12, 10:59 PM

i think it's just a car/sydney thing

JDM-20L
17-01-12, 11:06 PM
If someone had their hand on your door handle in Bankstown, you could 99% rest assured your getting car jacked! lucky you were in the north ^^ :lol:

renstar
17-01-12, 11:09 PM
I've had the sarcastic "nice car mate" which I reply with "You're Mum seems to like it , says it's cute."

mu42sh
17-01-12, 11:26 PM

He didnt just try, He fully opened it laughing his head off. Pretty sure they were drunk, Considering the VB bottles being tossed out the from time to time.

Celica_Gt4
17-01-12, 11:48 PM

No Im in QLD and coped it (the original Post)

I have had another time where it was on new years where some guy was drunk off his face and yelling stuff at me like "hey thats a chicks car" and making car engine noises liker vrrroooom at first I was like yeah yeah but then it started to bug me as he was driving next to us for like 10 traffic lights and every light had to be red just to annoy me... then they turned off THANK GOD ahaha

_Dee
18-01-12, 12:35 AM
So many stories, i do agree with someone who mentioned before, i think p platers do hate p platers more than any one else on the road. I pay respect to anyone on their Ps with enough money to mod up a car right, but i hate it when i see p platers who drive like grannies especially say when im in a hurry and they just happen to be in front of me.. >.>.

Anyways i used to drive a honda dc2, and i do have to agree with everyone else that most of the death stares that i see are given by asians in hondas.. oh and im asian also, that was in a honda but it was a daily i never gave a rats ass about it. Yet i still got the death stares too, obviously not everyone because you cant judge based on minority, but i do think its because they really do have something to prove, their death stares when you look at their cars when done right is like a "wtf you looking at?? got a problem with the car?" i think its due to the asian stereotypes with hondas and asians so alot seem to have a chip on their shoulder and think that everytime someone is looking at their car or giving them props, they take it sarcastically or negatively so iuno, just my opinion on it.

They could also be your daily hk driving like sickc$%ts you never know, but they do give us a bad image. Since went to nissan turbz and other friends cars etc, i would prob never go back to NA again unless its a really nice example of one, and have never had people try race me in those cars... only happens when im driving my dads automatic accord...

My story of a hoon incident would is of a mate i know >.> yeh its embarassing to admit, well hes a short...(ill leave the nationality out of this incase i accidently offend someone) and he drives an auto lancer, speeds almost everywhere with his 3inch cannon muffler, and tries to chuck burnouts claiming he drifts. Overtakes on opposite side of the road... and just cant drive overall and talks alot of sh@t like how he got his license in manual but rta said he was too young. Anyways he tries to race everyone he sees, my mates, myself and randoms and hed get us lost on cruises by speeding to the front overtaking the guy who knows the directions and then gets his ass and everyone else lost. One time he went to olympic park my friends proceeded to race his car with all the other dailies they had their, auto corolla, auto civic and each one ended up kicking his ass which left him cut as =)

Moral to that story to me is, if you cant drive dont hoon and make people think your a fully sick driver when your car has 55kw atw and cant outrun anything else, hes the master of ricer fly bys. Always claims he beats you when u deliberately slowed down and said you were giving your all and when you are he says he wasnt even trying.. =)

Good news: he smashed his car

Bad news: he bought another lancer, this time manual

my torment of having dicks rock up to your house at night, dont bother to text or call they just rock up and rev the shit outa their cars.... no respect for anyone else in the neighbourhood at all nor consideration for people that might have to wake up early for work etc.

Cinemod
18-01-12, 01:43 AM
I get the "do they make them for men?" comment a bit.. or dirty stares down at my car..

One funny time for me, was coming back from a maccas run with a mate.. straight pipes on my Sera for shits and giggles (so easy to remove my rear muffler, and trust me its f*cking loud) cruising back up the mountains on the way home.. a green p plater in a camry does a fly by (showing off for the girly in the passenger seat), cuts me off... i cruise up next to him, staying around 2000rpm, so its fairly quiet, position the rear of my car next to his door (his window down) dropped it down a gear and planted it.. 4-5k of ear splitting straight pipes :D

He backed off massively, high beamed me, and i giggled as i dropped back down to 2k and cruised off home :D

Another moment, riding passenger in my Brothers Evo, i brought up the topic of "Do many people try and race you?" as he started his mini rant.. we stopped at a set of reds on the Highway, a VX ute pulls up next to us and starts revving its guts off, lights go green, ute flies off and my brother says "See, everyone tries to race me..." It's quite funny really. :P

JDM-20L
18-01-12, 09:45 AM
i think p platers do hate p platers more than any one else on the road.

ha ha I think your right.... good observation.

Barbie Princess
18-01-12, 10:04 AM
put it this way, they hardly ever do it without friends in their car.

_Dee
18-01-12, 02:17 PM

too bad they dont know how gay it looks a full car with 5 mates inside all giggling screaming out shit sticking their heads out the window etc might as well be shouting car full of homos touching each other in the back...

oh yeh now i remembered last time i was chilling at a park in the middle of the night with some mates, a car full of dicks drive by screaming and shouting being fagz overall, they u-turn around and go back on the main street, as they stop to check for traffic before they turn the guy stalls it lol, dnt no what on earth went over me but i turned towards them and just shouted HA HA NOOB! next thing i know a lebo head pops outa the rear window "what was that? wanna go bro?" then the car turns on and nice lil skid up the road to brush off his embarassment =)

Moral to that story: Dont drive around acting like dicks attracting unwanted attention when you cant even drive properly, coz when you fail everyones already staring waiting to laugh =)... green p plater too.. haha =)

Fr4n
18-01-12, 05:15 PM
+1 to "Wanna go bro"

TimRoc
18-01-12, 05:28 PM
I live in QLD and I'm sick to death of P Platers feeling like they have to prove something to me. one particular FTO with a cannon I see a couple of days going home form work a week and I'll see him cut through traffic just to try and overtake me, then slow down. Why is it the majority of the time the guy who wants to race you is either in a sh*tbox or a car that's slower than your own every day of the week.

xXODYSSEYXx
18-01-12, 07:06 PM

Im a green p plater. 95% of the time I'm driving I'm by myself and often come across groups of p platers on my drive home from work each day 5-6pm. A recent one just last week 4 guys in a ford laser with rims were yelling something at me. Although I couldn't make it out I gathered the intention. They stayed behind me for a couple of kms until we reached a stop sign at a T intersection that I had to give way at. There were a couple of cars coming so I waited a bit to place those cars between me and them. Worked wonders and they missed the next lights.

Fr4n
18-01-12, 07:11 PM
People like that make me wish my car would just turn into bumblebee and then proceed to dismember each of them one by one

Charbz
18-01-12, 07:20 PM
but seriously whats the go with people beeping at me when i go a bit slower than most cars over speed humps.

xXODYSSEYXx
18-01-12, 09:27 PM
but seriously whats the go with people beeping at me when i go a bit slower than most cars over speed humps.

Ah man I got some guy in an Audi q5 waving his hands at me as if to say wtf the other day because I slowed down on a bit of road coming off a bridge that is poorly transitioned and that I scrape the front if I do anymore than 30 over. It's not like I had slowed down from 60 either, we had just taken off from the lights

Fr4n
18-01-12, 11:48 PM
Ah man I got some guy in an Audi q5 waving his hands at me as if to say wtf the other day because I slowed down on a bit of road coming off a bridge that is poorly transitioned and that I scrape the front if I do anymore than 30 over. It's not like I had slowed down from 60 either, we had just taken off from the lights

old people driving their sensible econo/family-mover-boxes will never understand our passion. they probably look at our cars and scoff "paww so unpractical scoff scoff"

Kabington
19-01-12, 12:13 AM
was he expecting me to race him in peak hour traffic????

I hate P plater's mentality sometimes.

duanemc
19-01-12, 12:21 AM
Hmm, nobody ever gives me shit in my Evo. My girlfriend gets shit from people all the time in her Yaris, people cutting her off and almost running into her, just generally not giving a shit or being fuckwits. Last week she borrowed my car while hers was in the shop, and she remarked how it seemed that everyone paid a lot more attention and was more careful around it. Makes me feel sad that people feel the need to act differently on the road just because of what type of car you drive :/

KIRIUS
19-01-12, 12:38 AM
So many stories, i do agree with someone who mentioned before, i think p platers do hate p platers more than any one else on the road. I pay respect to anyone on their Ps with enough money to mod up a car right, but i hate it when i see p platers who drive like grannies especially say when im in a hurry and they just happen to be in front of me.. >.>.

Anyways i used to drive a honda dc2, and i do have to agree with everyone else that most of the death stares that i see are given by asians in hondas.. oh and im asian also, that was in a honda but it was a daily i never gave a rats ass about it. Yet i still got the death stares too, obviously not everyone because you cant judge based on minority, but i do think its because they really do have something to prove, their death stares when you look at their cars when done right is like a "wtf you looking at?? got a problem with the car?" i think its due to the asian stereotypes with hondas and asians so alot seem to have a chip on their shoulder and think that everytime someone is looking at their car or giving them props, they take it sarcastically or negatively so iuno, just my opinion on it.

They could also be your daily hk driving like sickc$%ts you never know, but they do give us a bad image. Since went to nissan turbz and other friends cars etc, i would prob never go back to NA again unless its a really nice example of one, and have never had people try race me in those cars... only happens when im driving my dads automatic accord...

My story of a hoon incident would is of a mate i know >.> yeh its embarassing to admit, well hes a short...(ill leave the nationality out of this incase i accidently offend someone) and he drives an auto lancer, speeds almost everywhere with his 3inch cannon muffler, and tries to chuck burnouts claiming he drifts. Overtakes on opposite side of the road... and just cant drive overall and talks alot of sh@t like how he got his license in manual but rta said he was too young. Anyways he tries to race everyone he sees, my mates, myself and randoms and hed get us lost on cruises by speeding to the front overtaking the guy who knows the directions and then gets his ass and everyone else lost. One time he went to olympic park my friends proceeded to race his car with all the other dailies they had their, auto corolla, auto civic and each one ended up kicking his ass which left him cut as =)

Moral to that story to me is, if you cant drive dont hoon and make people think your a fully sick driver when your car has 55kw atw and cant outrun anything else, hes the master of ricer fly bys. Always claims he beats you when u deliberately slowed down and said you were giving your all and when you are he says he wasnt even trying.. =)

Good news: he smashed his car

Bad news: he bought another lancer, this time manual

my torment of having dicks rock up to your house at night, dont bother to text or call they just rock up and rev the shit outa their cars.... no respect for anyone else in the neighbourhood at all nor consideration for people that might have to wake up early for work etc.
Holy fuck this guy sounds like an utter douche, why the hell do you have a friend like that!? xD
does he have a single good point?

Drifter995
19-01-12, 01:06 AM
I have to say, Since not driving, I've noticed a lot of people who tend to cut off my girlfriend and tailgate her and just generally drive like shit. As apposed to when I drove my car, nobody tailgated me (probably due to driving an old car) and if they did, I'd slow down, to a pretty slow crawl (not gonna lie, tail gaters give me the utter shits) then speed off.. Or if I'm feeling a bit less ass'y, I'd just hit the brake scaring them. Never really get tailgated, yet the gf does... lots. Kinda strange how a 2001-3 (one of them) kia rio differs in peoples attitude towards it, as apposed to a 1977 honda civic. annoys the hell outta me sometimes.

1I1
19-01-12, 06:43 AM
^ Got to be real careful with brake checking tailgaters.

I hate the F#@kers, one day a clown in a Hilux was tail gating me (I was doing 110k in a 100k zone too). So when we got to the 50k zone I braked... He shot up the inside of me as he didn't expect me to suddenly slow quickly :oops:

Now resort to just slowing to the posted speed or slower (if theres on coming traffic etc and theres no way for them to pass)

FD7
19-01-12, 02:56 PM
Well, there are a few different types of people yelling I have found

1. Yelling at your choice of vehicle.
2. Yelling at you because your car is awesome.
3. Yelling and commenting on your choice of mods lol
4. Yelling because they are just good old haters...

Well, anytime you guys are driving something a little different opinionated people are going to yell something at you at some stage... I was driving home from work in the FD down coronation drive in Brisbane and some random guys in a Ford 4wd yells out to me calling me a Wanker Rotary lol, I just smiled to myself and just had a laugh..But yet another time I was driving the FC through the city and I had one guy yell out at the top of his lungs "Go the ROTOR" with so much passion and love in his scream :mrgreen:

There is no use getting angry with people who judge you because of what car you are driving...sometimes comments are actually really funny... one of my friends owns a cambered out to the Max K11 Micra and he gets people yelling at him on a weekly basis about his wheels falling off... those are the funny ones...

But then again I also agree with others yelling at UN-tastefully modded cars at times... they are sometimes just saying what everyone else is thinking sadly...

All in all, keep driving, keep modding, if you are happy with what you are rolling in.. that is all that matters... it does not matter what anyone else thinks :cool:

D

SPL_K
19-01-12, 03:20 PM
This is a story for those who are from the west and familiar with the Cabramatta area. Does anyone remember the infamous Mazda Astina that used to hoon and tailgate everyone in Cabra and Canley? I was driving in Cabra one day and I had drive behind the bottleshop (across from the station) and loop around to where the BP was to get on to Cabramatta Road. For those who know don't know that road its a short street probably around 100 meters long and it's a t-section on both ends of the road, you can look up on google maps - Boundary Lane, Cabramatta. As I turned on to this road the infamous Astina comes speeding around the corner and I noticed he was going to quick for the corner. Lucky for me I stopped in the middle of the road as soon as I saw this idiot coming. His car started to understeer and then it went in to oversteer. He spun out and went flying on to the kerb. Big LOLs for me at the time. I didn't see what happened to him or the car after as I was too busy pissing myself laughing as I drove off past him.

Does anyone else remember the infamous white Suzuki Swift that used to go hooning around Cabra/Canley? Haha

CuppaJDM
19-01-12, 04:32 PM
He still travels around cabra, i know where he lives tho. lmao

SPL_K
19-01-12, 04:57 PM
The Astina or the Swift? By any chance are they the same driver?

KEIVAN
19-01-12, 08:58 PM
no possible way someone could drive 2 cars that powerfull...

Grifty
19-01-12, 10:10 PM
I drive a modified Honda around Sydney and dont get shit? lol

So far only 1 compliment from a guy that works at Peter Warren spare parts :)

Glocker
19-01-12, 11:47 PM
I drive a modified Honda around Sydney and dont get shit? lol

So far only 1 compliment from a guy that works at Peter Warren spare parts :)

"Nice car, does it have VTEC?"

DW CUZ
20-01-12, 01:10 AM
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/sydney-road-rage-fists-fly-knives-come-out--after-big-bash-lane-change-20120119-1q733.html

turnthebeataround
20-01-12, 01:46 AM
Yeh the white suzuki in cabra is quite fast. I met him once, not a bad bloke.

He does 13's apparently :) Also owns an mr2

Seen a maroon integra on his street hoonin along too. vteching 80km in a 50 zone. I think its a designated hoon street.

uknowsergio
20-01-12, 12:37 PM
lol

_Dee
26-01-12, 09:20 AM
Holy fuck this guy sounds like an utter douche, why the hell do you have a friend like that!? xD
does he have a single good point?

oh he aint a friend no more, he tried to threaten me in front of his gf one time, i havent seen him around the places i chill at since and no i didnt do anything to him, keyword was "try" he tried to threaten me but i guess he kinda got scared started stumbling, didnt end up making any valid points then just stood there staring at me for awhile until i told him if thats all he has to say then just get outa my face. He left and yeh havent seen him since and me and everyone else have been so chilled since, every now and then one of my mates would be like ah have you seen "derp" lately? me:nah friend: yeh feels so good doesnt it? me: hard =)

i think the point gets worst btw it doesnt get any better, he scabs money off his gf, buys smokes instead of buying his gf food when she said she was hungry... scabs OUR smokes when he hides his own full deck in the car.. no there is not a good point to be said about him and im glad i dnt have to see him anymore he spouts so much shit about cars he knows nothing about and me=, i lose patience pretty easy... to put simply i have a short temper against stupidity and shit talkers overall.

Drifter995
26-01-12, 01:01 PM
oh he aint a friend no more, he tried to threaten me in front of his gf one time, i havent seen him around the places i chill at since and no i didnt do anything to him, keyword was "try" he tried to threaten me but i guess he kinda got scared started stumbling, didnt end up making any valid points then just stood there staring at me for awhile until i told him if thats all he has to say then just get outa my face. He left and yeh havent seen him since and me and everyone else have been so chilled since, every now and then one of my mates would be like ah have you seen "derp" lately? me:nah friend: yeh feels so good doesnt it? me: hard =)

i think the point gets worst btw it doesnt get any better, he scabs money off his gf, buys smokes instead of buying his gf food when she said she was hungry... scabs OUR smokes when he hides his own full deck in the car.. no there is not a good point to be said about him and im glad i dnt have to see him anymore he spouts so much shit about cars he knows nothing about and me=, i lose patience pretty easy... to put simply i have a short temper against stupidity and shit talkers overall.

Yeah same... lots of people like that out there... Like the dude I work with who drives a magna.. tries to drive off in first, and spins the wheels, cause he can't drive. Thinks he knows everything about cars, when he doesn't know shit. kept complaining that his clutch cable had stretched, and it had a hydraulic clutch :| turns out he burnt the clutch out. The magna was his mums old car, but she flogged it off to him cause he kept driving it and breaking it. She made him pay for the clutch replace and he now owns it... and about 4 or so months later, and the clutch is about to be fucked again. he is a fucking douche. He came to me one day about his sub issue, I told him it could be a phase issue or he probably didn't wire them properly (he had one sub, then chucked in another completely different sub, without thinking, and said it made them both quieter) he said ahok then never fixed it and keeps complaining about it. bosses everyone around, thinks he's top shit. makes me angry

_Dee
26-01-12, 09:37 PM
Yeah same... lots of people like that out there... Like the dude I work with who drives a magna.. tries to drive off in first, and spins the wheels, cause he can't drive. Thinks he knows everything about cars, when he doesn't know shit. kept complaining that his clutch cable had stretched, and it had a hydraulic clutch :| turns out he burnt the clutch out. The magna was his mums old car, but she flogged it off to him cause he kept driving it and breaking it. She made him pay for the clutch replace and he now owns it... and about 4 or so months later, and the clutch is about to be fucked again. he is a fucking douche. He came to me one day about his sub issue, I told him it could be a phase issue or he probably didn't wire them properly (he had one sub, then chucked in another completely different sub, without thinking, and said it made them both quieter) he said ahok then never fixed it and keeps complaining about it. bosses everyone around, thinks he's top shit. makes me angry

hahaha just stop hanging with those people, people like that just arent worth the time, especially when they try to act like they know how to drive and shiet, smashed his old red one, got his gf to buy another blue one but this time in manual, burns the clutch like no 2moro he just cant drive and then he goes around telling every1 if he knew how to drive manual 100% hed woop my ass in a race against my 180sx anyday... he thinks if he knows how to not burn a clutch that he somehow has super drag racing skills, just coz i dont floor my cars when im driving he thinks his one is quicker, he hoons past you and claims you tried to beat him but couldnt... he needs to have a reality check, i dnt like speeding i got over it its not fun nor exciting, im much happier with twisties and corners nowadays he cant even corner he speeds so badly like 160 on a normal 50-60km road, crosses the unbroken lines then a curve comes up he slows down to like 20k, kinda shows where his balls went. If you decide to give him a run to humour him and beat him hed go he wasnt even trying to race lol... talks way too much shat.. dnt no if ive mentioned it before but he told every1 his neighbour bought an r34 skyline, let him drive it and he took it to the m4 went 310k beat a ferrari and cops tried to catch him but couldnt keep up with him.. lol sigh theres a limit to everything you can say.. he has no limits

anyways i think were going off topic now with this so we should conclude it here hahah

moral: dont socialise with people that pretend they know what they doing with cars when they dont, theyll just embarrass you infront of a crowd of people who do know things about cars and makes you look like the idiot being around him

Drifter995
27-01-12, 01:53 AM
hahaha just stop hanging with those people, people like that just arent worth the time, especially when they try to act like they know how to drive and shiet, smashed his old red one, got his gf to buy another blue one but this time in manual, burns the clutch like no 2moro he just cant drive and then he goes around telling every1 if he knew how to drive manual 100% hed woop my ass in a race against my 180sx anyday... he thinks if he knows how to not burn a clutch that he somehow has super drag racing skills, just coz i dont floor my cars when im driving he thinks his one is quicker, he hoons past you and claims you tried to beat him but couldnt... he needs to have a reality check, i dnt like speeding i got over it its not fun nor exciting, im much happier with twisties and corners nowadays he cant even corner he speeds so badly like 160 on a normal 50-60km road, crosses the unbroken lines then a curve comes up he slows down to like 20k, kinda shows where his balls went. If you decide to give him a run to humour him and beat him hed go he wasnt even trying to race lol... talks way too much shat.. dnt no if ive mentioned it before but he told every1 his neighbour bought an r34 skyline, let him drive it and he took it to the m4 went 310k beat a ferrari and cops tried to catch him but couldnt keep up with him.. lol sigh theres a limit to everything you can say.. he has no limits

anyways i think were going off topic now with this so we should conclude it here hahah

moral: dont socialise with people that pretend they know what they doing with cars when they dont, theyll just embarrass you infront of a crowd of people who do know things about cars and makes you look like the idiot being around him

Exactly. not fun :|

[ekkY]
27-01-12, 05:47 AM
this topic is funny

it must be the P - Plate syndrome
once they get their license they own the road

people are just gonna hate, it dosent matter what car you drive, or how you style your car.
its normal for people to be competitive against others

this was a while back ago like many moon ago
me and my mates caught this guy and his friends jumping on my bonnet and while his friends all cheer about it
once we shouted at them and try to confront them, they all ran like bunch of pussies
10mins later, they drove past and stop, 1 of them shouted out the window and said
your car is a piece of shit and get some new wheels on it, and sped off

my car - normal corolla with chrome wheels, that chromes are peeling off the wheels
their car - a commodore that is riced up and also had chrome wheels

guess my car is always asking for trouble isnt it lol

_Dee
27-01-12, 12:49 PM
;1117210']this topic is funny

it must be the P - Plate syndrome
once they get their license they own the road

people are just gonna hate, it dosent matter what car you drive, or how you style your car.
its normal for people to be competitive against others

this was a while back ago like many moon ago
me and my mates caught this guy and his friends jumping on my bonnet and while his friends all cheer about it
once we shouted at them and try to confront them, they all ran like bunch of pussies
10mins later, they drove past and stop, 1 of them shouted out the window and said
your car is a piece of shit and get some new wheels on it, and sped off

my car - normal corolla with chrome wheels, that chromes are peeling off the wheels
their car - a commodore that is riced up and also had chrome wheels

guess my car is always asking for trouble isnt it lol

you shouldve bottled the guy, doesnt matter how your car looks no1 other than you has the right to go touching it or vandalizing it. Im usually a level headed person but things like that piss me off, if i saw a dude jumping on my hood, id make sure i jump on his tombstone ==. I dont go jumping on his car whether i like it or not and i expect people to have the same mature mentality about it but i guess some dont. Dw hope him and his mates in the commo oversteer into a pole =)

in the mean time... sefton play house aii? aii? =P

Biggie
27-01-12, 01:19 PM
i only ever get the head shake from old people... kind of offends me as im generally rolling around 10km/h the speed limit just sitting at the lights..... to much ACA watching.

when people g me up at light etc i normally rev then turn left or somthing when the lights go green....

alternatly if somone has completed a unforgivable transgression they get gated / pop the clutch... but thats generally a last resort as that makes me no better than they are

Biggie
27-01-12, 01:19 PM
p.s i actually thought this was a build thread or somthing till i opened it ahahahahaha

WATZUP
27-01-12, 03:35 PM
wankers gunna wank..

whyte
27-01-12, 04:29 PM
i only ever get the head shake from old people... kind of offends me as im generally rolling around 10km/h the speed limit just sitting at the lights..... to much ACA watching.

when people g me up at light etc i normally rev then turn left or somthing when the lights go green....

alternatly if somone has completed a unforgivable transgression they get gated / pop the clutch... but thats generally a last resort as that makes me no better than they are

Lol
yeap it happens alot, i usually ignore it unless they keep going at it, and they get the gate/blow off treatment.
2wks ago, a sick c*nt on green Ps in a bombed out VL was full revving at me at the lights as i was rolling past to turn left.
lights went green & a undercover a few cars back pulled him over hahaha

clutch-monkey
27-01-12, 04:32 PM
Lol
yeap it happens alot, i usually ignore it unless they keep going at it, and they get the gate/blow off treatment.
2wks ago, a sick c*nt on green Ps in a bombed out VL was full revving at me at the lights as i was rolling past to turn left.
lights went green & a undercover a few cars back pulled him over hahaha
haha i had this from an altezza'd up lancer. revving behind me through his massive exhaust, swerved around me as we left the intersection, cop jumps out of the bushes and pulls him over. i slowed down to point and laugh

Drifter995
27-01-12, 05:15 PM
haha i had this from an altezza'd up lancer. revving behind me through his massive exhaust, swerved around me as we left the intersection, cop jumps out of the bushes and pulls him over. i slowed down to point and laugh

lol, nice xD

rice_ball
28-01-12, 09:58 PM
The only thing a person yelled out to me was "Get off centrelink you dole bludger!" I had proudly sponsored by centrelink sticker on my back window for some laughs, but wasn't on centrelink at all.

_Dee
28-01-12, 11:04 PM
The only thing a person yelled out to me was "Get off centrelink you dole bludger!" I had proudly sponsored by centrelink sticker on my back window for some laughs, but wasn't on centrelink at all.

i want that sticker too for shits and giggles hahaha, honestly im also a green p plater, but i never bother with that shit tryna G ppl up at the lights.. i find it a waste of petrol and time and what do you get out of it? nothing really, i drive the car to get me from A to B and thats all i need it for

eck0
09-02-12, 12:28 PM

need to show them this lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/eck0lah/407799_327445793962446_270614766312216_917790_1752 982666_n.jpg

Kyon
09-02-12, 01:27 PM
It does get annoying when the car isn't even that low though.

I've seen cars at stock height with aftermarket rims take forever on speedhumps just because the driver thinks their car is hellaflush.

brasher
09-02-12, 01:47 PM

My personal favourite when on car or bike when people wont let you merge, clutch in and bang limiter right next to them, 99% shit it and let you in.

big fat paulie
09-02-12, 01:57 PM
My personal favourite when on car or bike when people wont let you merge, clutch in and bang limiter right next to them, 99% shit it and let you in.

Used to do that in the 323.... They always let me in. LOL.

Celica_Gt4
09-02-12, 02:29 PM
I find that speed bumps + my coilovers = air time when speed >5km/h

Drifter995
09-02-12, 03:40 PM
I find that speed humps in my car = broken spine when speed = >15km/h
Well, either broken spine or massive air time and scraped everything... Dem old cars man, they know how to jump.

Cork
09-02-12, 03:45 PM
"you're awesome"
"i know, so are you"

Lost my shit when I read this.

But really, I get it all the time and I'm like LOL TOO BAD MY CAR IS STILL A CAR. No one loves the 3 Geez :(

bluesprinter
10-02-12, 11:06 AM
another comment made by driver to me yesterday

driver: "hey brother"
me *ignored*
driver: "brother"
Me: *turns head*
driver: is that a corolla
Me: "yeah"
driver: damh that's a nice one
Me: =D

ops wrong thread to post in..

John_K20A
13-02-12, 06:49 AM
When you generalise "Honda Drivers" as idiots at the lights that always seem to be doing something wrong u lower yourself to the same level as the person who said "Oi you have a $#!& car" If i had $ for every time an Silvia, Supra, Evo, Rex or RX7 pulled up next to me at the lights, made my ears bleed from their Turbo flutter then rip a sik skid into the sunset id be BALLER YO! so its really everyone... And Honda's as well, we just don't go Zutututut!!! :D tad jelly *NOBIAS*

<3 Luf all JDM yo.....

John_K20A
13-02-12, 07:33 AM
Yeah I've noticed that Honda drivers always give me death stares as I drive past.

^^^

I got asked if I had VTEC too ><

Add to that most honda drivers.

There is just SOMETHING about honda drivers, eg/ek/dc drivers in particular (well...what else) that seem to think they are king shits in their little shitboxes. Most other modified car drivers i see i usually get met with a smile, nod of appreciation or a wave, honda drivers death stare you like you just killed their cat.

Only a couple of days ago i was driving through cabra hj's carwash to get to bp and some dud asian in a black dc2 with dumbarse mexican offset like an f1 car death stared at me as i drove past. I couldn't care less but i just thought to myself wtf is wrong with this stupid asian, what are you trying to prove? If its the fact that your a douchebag and you had to rev the guts out of your car before you left so that everyone could hear it then you proved your point...

Bloody kids these days...

Jo and myself came up with the conclusion that he was on drugs.

He started waving a flashlight at me when we were on our way to olympic park. It was hilarious but shit at the same time cause it felt like he was gonna run into me.

Do a skid bruh.

I only get those comments from jelly Honda owners...

Everyone else likes, girlies too =) Even the Police don't mind it!

The Toyota guys love it, they ask Silvertop or Blacktop... OOOOoooo Blacktop XD

Hmmmm After reading all these posts u guys obviously are unhappy with the Honda's out there... SO! to make it better :D u guys look out for me... White EP3 plates K20A, im gonna spot u at the lights, jump out of the car and come hug u like u neva been hugged before! THEN! and only THEN! u will see we are pretty cool *TADGAI* BUT COOL! :D

elitee
13-02-12, 10:56 AM
http://okayface.com/okay-face.jpg

STI-47W
13-02-12, 11:33 AM
im guilty of the occasional dose next to gay p- platers with hectic dinner plate rims trying to race everyone.
ma bad dogg.

NoOzL
13-02-12, 01:10 PM
i love how no one ever says anything like that when i'm in the rex :(

but when i'm in my maloo i always get dickheads yelling shit out. Even had some P platers tell me to take my 6 banger home?

Drifter995
13-02-12, 02:59 PM
Hmmmm After reading all these posts u guys obviously are unhappy with the Honda's out there... SO! to make it better :D u guys look out for me... White EP3 plates K20A, im gonna spot u at the lights, jump out of the car and come hug u like u neva been hugged before! THEN! and only THEN! u will see we are pretty cool *TADGAI* BUT COOL! :D

I'll come with, I don't hava the vtec, but We as honda drivers shall hug the shit outta them. MASS HOMO.

Glocker
13-02-12, 03:13 PM
i love how no one ever says anything like that when i'm in the rex :(

but when i'm in my maloo i always get dickheads yelling shit out. Even had some P platers tell me to take my 6 banger home?

everytime i see a HSV or V8 i shout "SKIDS BRO!!!" and fist pump out my window. 90% of the time they oblige lol.

I'll come with, I don't hava the vtec, but We as honda drivers shall hug the shit outta them. MASS HOMO.

Ian McKellan and Neil Patrick Harris drive Hondas. Still full of win.

Blake-2234
13-02-12, 07:30 PM
i get yobo ss drivers tell me my cars is a jap shitbox
i just politely reply with "how many times has yours been towed back to the dealership?"

allways get a priceless face with that one hahaha

hondapower234
13-02-12, 09:00 PM
i drive a dc5r and do sometimes get a bit of hate like "get a real car" but it doesn't really bother me haha. I don't know why u guys hate Honda drivers so much, every time i see a nice car it always puts a smile on my face as well as when i hear a sexy engine sound, makes me enjoy being part of the car modding community.

CuppaJDM
15-02-12, 02:11 PM
Lol, some honda drivers are extremely arrogant and act as if they're better than everyone else.

Fr4n
15-02-12, 02:45 PM
Lol, some honda drivers are extremely arrogant and act as if they're better than everyone else.

I'll be like that.. If I drove an evo or an e90 m3

big fat paulie
15-02-12, 03:02 PM
Did any of you guys ever think that maybe you have a shit car?????

Just sayin.

Bronald McDonald
15-02-12, 03:05 PM
lol ^

J
15-02-12, 04:29 PM
everytime i see a HSV or V8 i shout "SKIDS BRO!!!" and fist pump out my window. 90% of the time they oblige lol.

Ian McKellan and Neil Patrick Harris drive Hondas. Still full of win.

And i bet everyone though the shit those two and their boyfriends got up to in the honda was normal, in any other manufacturers car it would have received mass attention im guessing.

Trolls Royce
15-02-12, 05:32 PM
My car is shit. Fuck y'all.

Bronald McDonald
15-02-12, 05:36 PM
mad nugget gtr bro

Mr_cube
15-02-12, 06:51 PM
iv only ever had 1 guy in a VL say " ur car sounds like shit" and thats it
. PS it has a stock exhaust system

d16ej8
23-02-12, 06:38 PM
i've had 3 people say nice beema... ive got a civic coupe w/no badges.. i felt insulted

Drifter995
23-02-12, 06:46 PM
i've had 3 people say nice beema... ive got a civic coupe w/no badges.. i felt insulted

lawl.

Justin Fox
23-02-12, 07:24 PM
I had 2 guys try to race me on the way home from buying the dc2r, lol, never had anyone notice me in the golf gti!

G54B
23-02-12, 07:29 PM
Got it all the time in the ute+Scorpion, never get told the Commodore's shit. Just that it'd make a good project.
Fucking bogans...

Bronald McDonald
23-02-12, 07:31 PM
202 ftw

hondapower234
25-02-12, 10:12 PM
seems like all the trouble happens in cabra, this is why i try to never go there. I never have any problems around the north shore.

last week though i went to the shire to visit a few mates and go for a cruise. while down there on some hwy some prick in a normal corolla came up right on my ass flashing his high beams for no reason. so me and my mate decided to teach him a lesson and we drove beside each other and slowed down blocking this guy from passing lol. bit of a dick move but so was this guy. he went crazy beeping his horn, flashing his high beams, yelling out the window and riding well up our asses. we let him pass, he flys by going well over the limit and we see hes got a young child in the car with him haha.

gulrez
27-02-12, 01:22 PM
i get idiots all the time pull and rev and wanna go...funnily enough its not often hondas...occasionally a dc2 will be a dick but i find mostly its holdens and fords...must be my area...but most of them go from condascending to respectful when u come on gate and they realise you have more power than them...

Drifter995
27-02-12, 01:32 PM
I don't know what the go is up in nsw, but our knobs don't have dc2's.. they all seem to have either commodores, silvias or skylines... Or there are two or three with civics... OH and excels.. lots of excels...

Come to think of it, I've only seen one dc2r down here... and that was last week D:

Still waiting for my license to do the whole head nod thing to other honda drivers, and get them give me a filthy look xD

LowMicra
29-02-12, 09:26 PM
So on my way home I was driving from work along in my 1990 Celica GT4 (http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/showthread.php?37397-ST185-Toyota-Celica-1990-GT4-the-long-process&highlight=st185+long) along the freeway going about 60kmph in 4th gear wich is about 3K rpm (barely notice my engine rev till about 4.2K) and I slowly put on the accelerator to increase the speed to 80 and as I took my foot off the accelerator I got a slight turbo flutter...

any who all of a sudden I hear someone yelling at me "Oi c$@#, you car is a sh!t car". I look across and see some guy (on red P plates) in an old peugeot (305 i think was the model) with more dents than a golf ball. I instantly though yeah what ever buddy and just ignored him and then again "Oi c$@#, you car is a sh!t car". He was purposely staying beside me (I couldn't drive ahead because of a big truck in front of me) just to repeat this a further 2 times before revving the sh!t out of engine getting no where fast.

Now I want to know, what possess people to yell that stuff out and do they really think I'm going to think "oh man i wish i had a peugeot" or was he expecting me to race him in peak hour traffic????

/rant

I had the same think but a council worker in a truck, 3 lanes across as I was coming onto the highway, I deliberately merged into the lane next to the truck and yelled back "where you talking to me dickhead" he replied "yes" and I came back with "at least it goes harder then your wife F**KHEAD" cause it was dual cab and there were guys in the back they started laugh at their mates cause he had no come back, i hate people that think its alright to bag the sh!t out of someone elses car, who know he could of drove some hand-me-down car from the 50s and was worse then what i have

Drifter995
01-03-12, 01:29 AM
I had the same think but a council worker in a truck, 3 lanes across as I was coming onto the highway, I deliberately merged into the lane next to the truck and yelled back "where you talking to me dickhead" he replied "yes" and I came back with "at least it goes harder then your wife F**KHEAD" cause it was dual cab and there were guys in the back they started laugh at their mates cause he had no come back, i hate people that think its alright to bag the sh!t out of someone elses car, who know he could of drove some hand-me-down car from the 50s and was worse then what i have

Exactly. It doesn't matter if it's from the 30's and covered in rust. It's somebodies pride and joy, calling it a shit car, regardless of how you feel, isn't going to land you in any favours.. But still, nicely done ;D

tinto
01-03-12, 02:49 AM
seems like all the trouble happens in cabra, this is why i try to never go there. I never have any problems around the north shore.

last week though i went to the shire to visit a few mates and go for a cruise. while down there on some hwy some prick in a normal corolla came up right on my ass flashing his high beams for no reason. so me and my mate decided to teach him a lesson and we drove beside each other and slowed down blocking this guy from passing lol. bit of a dick move but so was this guy. he went crazy beeping his horn, flashing his high beams, yelling out the window and riding well up our asses. we let him pass, he flys by going well over the limit and we see hes got a young child in the car with him haha.

There are two assholes in this story, neither of them were in the "normal corolla".
You have no idea what his circumstances were to want to get by so aggressively, but thought you'd block him anyway.
Have a think - if you had to get somewhere fast (lets say a family emergency)and didn't have a police escort, you'd use your lights / shouting to get by. You sure taught him a lesson in how to be an ignorant fool.
Car culture is fucked with guys like you blazing the way.

brasher
01-03-12, 07:19 AM

http://bilder.hifi-forum.de/medium/581738/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme_122324.png

what if that went the other way, next set of traffic lights they all got out and polished your bonnet with your head?

big fat paulie
01-03-12, 08:49 AM
http://bilder.hifi-forum.de/medium/581738/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme_122324.png

what if that went the other way, next set of traffic lights they all got out and polished your bonnet with your head?

That happened to a co worker of mine.... Well they tried. He is only a little fellow. But 20 years of martial arts and MMA training pays off at times.

rehevoli
10-03-12, 12:45 AM
some tool cut us off and my mate was going nuts on the horn at him, next set of lights he rolls up next to us and his windows down about to go ape shit, sees my mates friend who is almost 8 foot sitting in the front passenger seat who is pretty big.

just rolls up the window and backs away, the drivers face was priceless hahahahha

whiteballz
10-03-12, 01:19 AM
I drove the GTR home from work this week (Graves, finish at 7:30AM), so driving home in peak hour traffic I received one council worker saying his son has one just like mine but isn't as clean, and told me that I was doing a good job with the car. And then I had an eight year old yell out at me that it was cool and asked if it was fast.

Haven't come across one dickhead yet.

So pretty good so far.

Drifter995
10-03-12, 01:47 AM
I drove the GTR home from work this week (Graves, finish at 7:30AM), so driving home in peak hour traffic I received one council worker saying his son has one just like mine but isn't as clean, and told me that I was doing a good job with the car. And then I had an eight year old yell out at me that it was cool and asked if it was fast.

So pretty good so far.

How I wish that happened to me... Whenever I have the graveyard shift, people just ignore me >.> spose it's cause I have two traffic lights, and the rest is me going home to sleep

Fr4n
11-03-12, 02:33 AM

Why I have a wrench in the glove box and crow bar in the boot

dj_konix
11-03-12, 08:03 AM
Ahh you guys think you have it bad..try driving what looks like a shortened nimbus with a bodykit, when first got it people would say "nice soccer mum car!" or "Squashed People Mover" and other shit, now i have owned it for a while and tracked it and taken it down the qtr mile it seems most shut the f*ck up :) now it has 272's in and the 9.5" wide buddyclubs it doesnt really have the sleeper effect and i now just go with the soccermum jokes.

I got pulled over at 1am for RBT, first time in 12 months i had been pulled over and the cops say "license please" realise that im driving the opposite way to home and ask where im going, i say "Just dropping the kids off at soccer practise" they laughed and let me go on my way but not before asking why i put a kit on a nimbus lol

clutch-monkey
11-03-12, 09:49 AM

So pretty good so far.
i remember being parked after a tunnel run with duane's buick turbo E21 BMW, E30 318IS, and riley's 186 powered holden submarine and having some teenagers come up and ask if the holden had a "quickshift and a 308" and "it must have been the fastest car there" lol

Drifter995
11-03-12, 02:28 PM
Ahh you guys think you have it bad..try driving what looks like a shortened nimbus with a bodykit, when first got it people would say "nice soccer mum car!" or "Squashed People Mover" and other shit, now i have owned it for a while and tracked it and taken it down the qtr mile it seems most shut the f*ck up :) now it has 272's in and the 9.5" wide buddyclubs it doesnt really have the sleeper effect and i now just go with the soccermum jokes.

I got pulled over at 1am for RBT, first time in 12 months i had been pulled over and the cops say "license please" realise that im driving the opposite way to home and ask where im going, i say "Just dropping the kids off at soccer practise" they laughed and let me go on my way but not before asking why i put a kit on a nimbus lol

Hah, nice one xD

LowMicra
11-03-12, 10:39 PM

Haha too bad we where on the freeway :P

Plus i have a piece of thick pipe(5mm maybe) down beside my seat

Drifter995
12-03-12, 12:43 AM

that's some thin pipe... half a centermeter thick? you mean 5cm? I think 25mm would be just about perfect. :D

N14_1.6DET
12-03-12, 01:21 AM
"you're awesome"
"i know, so are you"

Awwwww yeahhhhh! Now i want a porsche! or just some cool cats to start driving BMW`s so we can do a better wave then the Porsche drivers!

brasher
12-03-12, 09:28 AM
Haha too bad we where on the freeway :P

so let me get this straight? You would hit a kunt with a steel pipe? You realise that's a healthy prison sentence.... last time I checked.

big fat paulie
12-03-12, 09:29 AM
so let me get this straight? You would hit a kunt with a steel pipe? You realise that's a healthy prison sentence.... last time I checked.

But then you get to be a tough **** in prison.
Cause thats cool too.

brasher
12-03-12, 09:31 AM
yeah, then use your own tears as lube.

big fat paulie
12-03-12, 09:41 AM
yeah, then use your own tears as lube.

and by the time bubba and his mates are done with your gaping prolapsed arse... you can think back and remember how much of a tuff **** you were with your metal pole

Bludger
12-03-12, 09:47 AM

I like

Peggy
14-03-12, 12:53 AM
had a mad chode driving towards mona vale road from belrose speed up to 80 to pass me and put his winky outside the window a few times trying to get me to rage while he drives a little old homo alfa romeo with a "envyimport" sticker on his rear window?... lol.

i just maintained my cool and just was all chill like it didnt burst my bubble. lol

Drifter995
14-03-12, 01:54 AM

trudat ;D

BURST
14-03-12, 02:06 AM
Haha, my car leaves a cloud of unburnt fuel everytime i floor it. If only there was a way to make it light up.

Drifter995
14-03-12, 02:26 AM
Haha, my car leaves a cloud of unburnt fuel everytime i floor it. If only there was a way to make it light up.

sparkplug in the tailpipe :3
Not that it's legal or anything mind you

jakeb16
14-03-12, 09:43 AM
I think we can all agree that a huge amount of hate Comes from Aussie bogan drivers, coff coff Holden commodores ' nothing can beat my v8' ....yeah right mate. Does anyone else find that, the hate you get does come from a bunch of wankers all in there mates car hanging out the side puffing on winnie blues??? Lol

Oh and the good old 'only milk an juice come in 2L and under' hmmm

drex
14-03-12, 10:06 AM
I think we can all agree that a huge amount of hate Comes from Aussie bogan drivers, coff coff Holden commodores ' nothing can beat my v8' ....yeah right mate. Does anyone else find that, the hate you get does come from a bunch of wankers all in there mates car hanging out the side puffing on winnie blues??? Lol

Oh and the good old 'only milk an juice come in 2L and under' hmmmfight back. get one of those piss on chervolet stickers

EpicXTC
14-03-12, 10:07 AM
Nah commos just get a bad wrap because a minority of retards drive them.. they're alrightish cars. I just hate on people if they're arrogant in general (despite what car they might be running) :P

But I've never had someone tell me my car was shit... Not that I can remember at least. I get lots of "PUT A 20V IN IT" which is cool. It's good to know people know their rollas :)

LOL you can only run one of those stickers if you can smash a good chevy down a quarter. :P I don't know civics too well, but I'm pretty sure a good chev engine would power past a civic, or is the B16 that crazy, off-tits honda engine?

drex
14-03-12, 10:07 AM
had a mad chode driving towards mona vale road from belrose speed up to 80 to pass me and put his winky outside the window a few times trying to get me to rage while he drives a little old homo alfa romeo with a "envyimport" sticker on his rear window?... lol.

i just maintained my cool and just was all chill like it didnt burst my bubble. lol

winky> as in penis? how could you not laugh or something