PDA

View Full Version : Letter from my Wife

josh2.5
19-10-06, 04:00 PM
To My Darling Understanding Husband:
Before you return from your business trip, I want you to know that I had a little accident while driving your precious pickup truck. Fortunately, there is not too much damage, and I didn’t get hurt, so you don’t have to worry about that.

I was coming home from shopping at the mall, and as I was turning into our driveway, the cell phone rang. I answered it, and it was Sylvia. She told me she was still at the mall, and do you remember that cute little shoe store that I love? Well, she said they were having a “storewide” clearance sale! I got so excited when I heard that, that my foot slipped off the brake and I accidentally pushed down on the accelerator pedal! The garage door is slightly bent, and the pickup came to a halt when it bumped my car. Don’t worry, your motorcycle and you beer chest did not get damaged at all!

I am really sorry this happened, but I know that you are so worried that I could have been hurt in this silly little accident, that you will forgive me. You are so kind hearted, and you know how much I love and care for you.

I will be staying at my mothers for a few days, until the garage door is fixed, so you can reach me there. In fact, why don’t you stay at that hotel and play golf with your buddies, until I get this little mess cleaned up-----I really don’t want you to have to worry about me, or the garage door-----the nice young man from the insurance company is helping me make it all better.

I will call you when it is all fixed up. I just can’t wait to hold you in my arms again!

Your loving wife,

XOXOXOXOXO

http://www.coastcars.net/phpBB2/files/accident.jpg

van
19-10-06, 04:15 PM
Ahaha I've always loved this pic. I can't understand how the truck got up on top of the 360 without actually bashing into the back of it first! I mean, the tail and the rear quarter of the 360 are completely untouched! It's like it must have been launched into the air off a bump or gutter or something, and literally just flew onto the top of the Fezza. Weird!

VTECMACHINE
19-10-06, 04:18 PM
LOL... i'd be pissed!

Dave R
19-10-06, 04:20 PM
Lol, thats priceless .... :)

josh2.5
19-10-06, 04:21 PM
Ahaha I've always loved this pic. I can't understand how the truck got up on top of the 360 without actually bashing into the back of it first! I mean, the tail and the rear quarter of the 360 are completely untouched! It's like it must have been launched into the air off a bump or gutter or something, and literally just flew onto the top of the Fezza. Weird!

LOL thats a good point actually. The trucks on a pretty strange angle too.

Brian_J
20-10-06, 03:53 PM
maybe the truck was trying to jump over tthe garage

applej00t
07-09-08, 01:33 AM
hahah LOL!

SUROK
07-09-08, 01:40 AM
wtf are you doing applej00t? its 2 years old..

Sicarius123
07-09-08, 03:09 AM
2x 2 year old thread revivals, good job!

chindodood
08-09-08, 01:00 AM
wtf are you doing applej00t? its 2 years old..

hahaha must be bored...

applej00t
15-02-09, 12:15 AM
oh jees so what if i'm a tad bored and decide to click on random threads jees -.-'

van
15-02-09, 12:23 AM
what the fuuuuuuuuck

striken2o
15-02-09, 01:00 AM
fails to deliver because there is no picture !

CaptainColen
15-02-09, 01:02 PM
Hey josh, can you fix the picture link?

kthx

.:JDM/Dave:.
15-02-09, 01:46 PM
yea i kinda wanna see the pic now
lol

trism
15-02-09, 02:27 PM
just by reading the story i know what pic it is, its older than the internet, and im sure that most of you have seen it before

http://www.popular-pics.com/ppimages/truck-smash-ferrari.jpg

striken2o
15-02-09, 09:56 PM
wow

america, top two renewable resources; ignorance and stupidity

HuH
16-02-09, 01:29 AM
what the fuuuuuuuuck

Quoted for truth. :shock:

cymax
16-02-09, 01:48 PM
wtf!I told myself that it should be okay since it's a small bump. My eyes went wide open when I saw the pic posted by trism.
I'll faint right on the spot if i'm the husband!

Mike.V?!
17-02-09, 12:28 AM
what the fuuuuuuuuck

Hahahaha. Surely this is all a piss-take.