PDA

View Full Version : Photo Action!

Levos1
20-10-06, 11:36 AM
Heya guys,
Some of you may know I got a new camera about a month ago. Ne way i have been out for a couple of shoots, let me know what you think! A couple turned out a bit pretty......

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n170/Levos1/WALLPAPER_Shots/nicktunnel.jpg

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n170/Levos1/WALLPAPER_Shots/MR2new1.jpg

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n170/Levos1/WALLPAPER_Shots/MR2right1.jpg

And my mates skyline...

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n170/Levos1/WALLPAPER_Shots/patty.jpg

Justin Fox
20-10-06, 12:09 PM
Not bad man, shots come up a little soft, nothing photoshop can't fix (unsharp mask). Watch what's in the background of your shots, say the last pic, there's a bit of another car, or something, in the far left of the shot, would be better if it was cropped out. And the black poles in the garage shot above it are a little intrusive in the overall composition of the shot too.

van
20-10-06, 12:31 PM
Crop it or use the heal and clone tools in Photoshop to replace it, but yeah, paying attention to the entire screen area rather than just the car and the location in general is uber important.

The third shot is great!

Nice rims on the R32, I had the same on my Supra in shadow chrome :)

josh2.5
20-10-06, 12:35 PM
God I love that model MR2.

I really like that last shot of the 32, but definatly needs a little bit of cropping

Levos1
20-10-06, 12:58 PM
Oh cool !
Thanks guys! ehe!
These are straight off the camera at the moment.......
Except for the logo.....

Dam U have a good Eye Justin! hehe!

NeoNode
20-10-06, 01:10 PM
If there's ample lighting change ISO to 100, I checked the EXIF they are all on ISO400.

If this is the kit lens, then it's sweet spot is at f9-f11.

FC3S
20-10-06, 03:32 PM
Wow, you guys do know your shit about photographs!
good work man, love your mr2

Levos1
20-10-06, 03:41 PM
Sweeet Sweett.......!
Thanks guys!
Oh and thanks FC3S!!! Appreciate the comoments!

joneblaze
20-10-06, 09:26 PM
LOL... rip a man to shreds why don't you Just

Nice pics brother - heard about Paddy's new kit too - looks SWEET!

doofus
20-10-06, 09:31 PM
thats very nice shots there levos1 !!!!

lovesil
20-10-06, 10:32 PM
Nice! Need any car models?? I don't mind getting my car pic taken. In fact, i like as much as possible :P

lite
20-10-06, 11:23 PM
I really really like your second pic. The first one is great too but the MR2 needs to be lit up more I think.

Also, watch out for those nasty reflections on the last pic.

felixR
20-10-06, 11:55 PM
yeah the 2nd pic is my fave too..

lol jon.. justin was helping him out! :p letting mr levos know what he thinks hehe

bogan
20-10-06, 11:56 PM
Everyone has become a critic! I wanna join the bandwagon too. so here goes nothing!

pichurr 1. You missed the parking lines.

pichurr 2. Suggests you have serious parking issues.

pichurr 3. Confirms your inability to park, as it is obvious you are parking infront of a entry/exit point.

pichurr 4. Did you park his car for him? missed again! People like you that make carparks so chaotic. GEEZ LOUISE LEVOO1!

Im just joking dude.. nice pichurrrs vote number 2 as my favourite. [although you can't park for shit... joke :P]

Tommo
21-10-06, 02:26 AM
Nice work, better than most beginners do :) lol @ your tag on your pics though, everyone is a photographer these days.

Your exposure skills are great, just need to concentrate on framing a little more in photo 1 and 4. 2 and 3 are good work! :)

Luc
21-10-06, 02:39 AM
you guys dont say shit in my pic threads :(

Tommo
21-10-06, 03:09 AM

Check your thread.

VTECMACHINE
21-10-06, 09:58 PM
What shitty pics slickoo....

Just kidding mannggg... they are awsome, and I can tell ya they are 100 times better that what I could do. Take pics of my car mang!

Levos1
22-10-06, 12:43 AM
Thanks for the comments guys! ahaha !
I will keep ya upto date!!

Nice! Need any car models?? I don't mind getting my car pic taken. In fact, i like as much as possible :P

Yeah man if you want pics..... we can roll out and hit them up! I love lal the practice I can get!!! heehe !

Everyone has become a critic! I wanna join the bandwagon too. so here goes nothing!

pichurr 1. You missed the parking lines.

pichurr 2. Suggests you have serious parking issues.

pichurr 3. Confirms your inability to park, as it is obvious you are parking infront of a entry/exit point.

pichurr 4. Did you park his car for him? missed again! People like you that make carparks so chaotic. GEEZ LOUISE LEVOO1!

Im just joking dude.. nice pichurrrs vote number 2 as my favourite. [although you can't park for shit... joke :P]

Oh and yes.....Parking is not always my fortay! LOL! Thanks for pointing that out peeps!! ahahahah!!

LOL... rip a man to shreds why don't you Just

Nice pics brother - heard about Paddy's new kit too - looks SWEET!

Yeah Johnny! Thanks man....... the kit is agressive!!
And he wouldnt rang around long wnough for the people to leave so I could get some reflection less pics!! Somethign about needing sleep !?!?!

Levos1
22-10-06, 12:49 AM
Oh pretty ricky!
Lets go hit up sum pix man!!!

We will have to wash the cars and blaze up sum locations!

black200
22-10-06, 03:03 AM
whoa, nice photos! Keep on snapping!! Takes a while to get the hang of, i'm still struggling haha

IcemaN
22-10-06, 01:29 PM
looking good mate, you stole my spot from the first pic:( iv been trying to get there to do a shoot. thats my best shot aswell. keep up the good work.

Levos1
22-10-06, 10:07 PM
Yeah Ice!
That is a cool spot hey!
heeh!

Dave R
22-10-06, 10:08 PM
Nice pics bra !

I like your pics :)

VTECMACHINE
22-10-06, 10:30 PM
Oh pretty ricky!
Lets go hit up sum pix man!!!

We will have to wash the cars and blaze up sum locations!

For sure mang! Arrange it!!!!

Levos1
23-10-06, 10:27 AM
Yeah boi!
Camera is charged and ready to roll!!
THere are a couple of local locations I wanna try out!

What you doing tonight man?