PDA

View Full Version : Harrys 2 harrys

pryles
15-08-07, 09:53 PM
anyones intrested in a cruise from liverpool harrys to city harrys this saturdaynight just for a lil fun......?

if anyone is intrested let me know and we orginise somthing or for next saturday? upp 2 us......

Buddah
16-08-07, 05:44 PM
maybe if it was next weekend, where's harrys in the city?

OVTEC
16-08-07, 05:50 PM
is it the one at wooloomooloo?

Buddah
16-08-07, 06:05 PM
you have a pm pryles

OVTEC
16-08-07, 06:11 PM
yea ill be up for one next weekend and i might bring some friends along, dw no hoons are coming

Buddah
16-08-07, 09:51 PM
actually next sats not good really good for me, i have a mates birthday on that day, maybe next friday if your flexible

RINGERS23Q
16-08-07, 10:57 PM
Yeah sick yulleh, see you there!

pryles
16-08-07, 11:39 PM
its on cumberland high way near liverpool

which ever weekend us wanna do it im cool with anyday....

city harrys is like at the end of kingscrosses road

OVTEC
16-08-07, 11:42 PM
im cool with sunday

pryles
16-08-07, 11:44 PM
this sunday?... like a afternoon cruisee?

OVTEC
16-08-07, 11:49 PM
nah not this sunday, i mean next sunday

pryles
16-08-07, 11:52 PM
yaa okk then but if anyones intrested in this saturday come along im going to be there probibly aroundd 8-9 then go from there
But next sunday we go for a cruise to somewhere for a bbq or somthing....wat u recon?

Buddah
17-08-07, 09:55 AM
next sunday for a bbq sounds good man

Ruddigger
17-08-07, 07:52 PM
Yeah sick yulleh, see you there!

X2 sick mate sick

pryles
17-08-07, 07:57 PM
aightt sick boizz we orginise it next week and we go from there :D

BUt this saturday im still goin on the cruisee harrys 2 harrys anyone want to join me there more then welcome.

Met at harryz liverpool at 8 and we leave at 9 towards city.....hope to see most of us there :D

pryles
18-08-07, 10:51 AM
met at harrys liverpool next to maccaz at 8 and we leave towards city at 9 hope to met most of us there.....:D

scathing
19-08-07, 11:10 PM
I got to Orange Grove at 9:15. I guess that means I missed you guys.

The amount of hecticity that was there for the hour we stayed, however, was amazing.

OVTEC
21-08-07, 08:54 PM
so wats happening boys? date time?

pryles
21-08-07, 09:02 PM
ya i was there at 8 but i didnt see anyones car thet i could recadnize soo me and my mates leftt......

soo for this weekend wats the plan? scathing.... did u agree with me in that jhon laws thread?

OVTEC
21-08-07, 09:17 PM
yea i was asking about this weekend so i can let some of my mates know wats happening

pryles
21-08-07, 09:23 PM
wat u wanna do saturdaynight cruise?

OVTEC
21-08-07, 09:36 PM
im up for a sunday morning/afternoon cruise + my mates dont wanna attract too much unwanted attention at night

pryles
21-08-07, 09:37 PM
how about thiss?
Live Life Cruz was founded by a group of friends along side the Leukaemia Foundation. In late 2005 we lost a close friend to Leukaemia. As his passion was motorsport, and cars / bikes in general, we thought the best way to have something in his memory was in the form of a cruz for charity, not only raising funds for the Leukaemia Foundation, but to raise awareness about Leukaemia. Last year was our first year and we had a great turnout, and we are hoping this year will be even more successfull.

WHAT: A car / bike cruz to assist in raising funds and awareness about Leukaemia. All vehicles of any kind are welcome.

WHERE: Homebush Bay, Sydney to the picturesque Soldiers Beach, Central Coast. Meet at Carpark 5 in Sydney Olympic Park, Homebush Bay at 9am. At 10:30 all cars / bikes will leave for Soldiers Beach, Central Coast.

WHEN: Sunday 26th August 2007

COST: $10 entry per vehicle.

• There are prizes to be won on the day.
• Food and drinks will be available for purchase at both desinations.
• All proceeds going directly to the Leukaemia Foundation. For any more info about the day please visit the myspace page.

www.myspace.com/livelifecruz

scathing
21-08-07, 11:09 PM
scathing.... did u agree with me in that jhon laws thread?

Kind of.

Most Asians I know are useless behind the wheel. But, that said, the general populace aren't exactly ace drivers either. The only difference between Asians and most drivers is that they drive badly at low speeds, whereas other people drive badly at high speeds.

I'd also say that your average driver of Middle Eastern appearance is even more useless behind the wheel. At least Asians stick to Camrys and Corollas and Civics and other nuggets - your average Middle Eastern person goes and buys a sports car that's earned a great reputation....and then does everything in their power to ruin the attributes that gives it that performance.

Then they just drive them slowly through the city at nights loaded up with their mates, and maybe do a traffic light street race to show off how little they deserve to own those cars in the first place.

Turning a thoroughbred into a cart-horse cum rocket sled.

pryles
22-08-07, 06:04 PM
ohh i see i agree with u in that one 2..... but whoever that races in city traffic light to traffic light are stupid ****s cause thats putting even more ppl at risk of diein... i dont agree with racing unless its under good conditions like a race track and have a performnce car not just somthing that looks good and it dosnt handel for shit u know wat i mean.

J
22-08-07, 06:07 PM
... and have a performnce car not just somthing that looks good and it dosnt handel for shit u know wat i mean.

yeah we agree, we have seen your car after all..

pryles
22-08-07, 06:17 PM
yeah we agree, we have seen your car after all..

yaa J but all im sayin is that most ppl who race in city and other place where ppl are around there just puttin ppl life at risk... u got to agree with that ?

OVTEC
22-08-07, 10:43 PM
so harrys 2 harrys is cancelled?

Kikkoman
22-08-07, 10:54 PM
u got to agree with that ?

Nah sorry mate, It's our job to disagree with everything you have to say and make a mildly humorous insult to you/your car. No matter how much logic is behind it.

:D

pryles
23-08-07, 05:58 PM
Nah sorry mate, It's our job to disagree with everything you have to say and make a mildly humorous insult to you/your car. No matter how much logic is behind it.

:D

hahah aightt

Neilus
23-08-07, 06:11 PM
ohh i see i agree with u in that one 2..... but whoever that races in city traffic light to traffic light are stupid ****s cause thats putting even more ppl at risk of diein... i dont agree with racing unless its under good conditions like a race track and have a performnce car not just somthing that looks good and it dosnt handel for shit u know wat i mean.

Nobody knows what you mean. At all...

You're the kind of guy who sees a hammer and thinks, "You know what I should hit with that? My penis."