PDA

View Full Version : [SYD] Office & house-hold items

FLEX
24-10-07, 08:47 PM
Hey guys !!

Just wanted to let you know that I will be relocating to a bigger office in Chullora very soon and so a lot of my home office items and house hold furniture are needed to go asap.

Please view items here > http://www.mediateq.com.au/sale/sale.html

Feel free to ask any questions or let me know if you wish to arrange inspection.

Please direct all enquiries by email only - joe AT mediateq DOT com DOT au

Feel free to forward this to any of your friends if you think they might need any of the mentioned items. Thanks!!

FLEX
28-10-07, 09:17 AM
everything is prac sold in my house except for 2 items :)
price drop guys !! really need these 2 items gone by this week !!

Sanyo 66cm Widescreen Colour TV - Model #CP28WF2
I dont know how many inches this is, but viewable area is 335mm and length is 900mm. Its a decent TV !! Also comes with remote. Great Spare TV

Asking price : $280 ono
NOW : $220 ono

Executive desk with return
Great desk !! Sad to see it go. Laminex finish I think. Measures - 800x2800 (including the round meeting area which measures 1,000mm). Return measures - 600x800mm. Height is 730mm. Comes with drawers that go underneath the return, which I have taken off but will supply complete.

Asking : $360 ono
NOW : $260 ono

for pics - just click on link above

nam
29-10-07, 04:10 PM
oh you work with corel draw as well? :)

FLEX
07-11-07, 12:00 AM
yea - engineer firm i used to work for screwed me over with this software !! hahah
but years on, I actually found it to be an awesome software over Illustrator / Quark / Freehand combined.

end of it all - software doesnt mean much. ideas and design solutions always outweight !!! :)