PDA

View Full Version : [SYD] For all your House Lovers...

uknowsergio
14-11-07, 01:58 PM
Hey guys,

Just giving shout out to the regular clubbers and whom ever!

I'll be working the door at havana on the 23rd of this month.

The night is called, "FIGHT CLUB" and i'll hopefully be giving all JDMST membors a free drink.

For guestlist just PM me ;)

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/5373/sample1printedjo6.jpg

See you all there!

[ekkY]
14-11-07, 03:39 PM
jagerbombs all night
and dance the night away till sunrise

The Panda
14-11-07, 03:56 PM
kinda interested, hopefully i will be well enough by then, but will tell you definitely

uknowsergio
14-11-07, 04:51 PM
If you guys wanna party cause HSC is over, i can also organise taped off area's for you and mates.

And ill come upstairs regulary to check up on you guys, make sure u all have drinks ;)

OVTEC
14-11-07, 09:22 PM
If you guys wanna party cause HSC is over, i can also organise taped off area's for you and mates.

And ill come upstairs regulary to check up on you guys, make sure u all have drinks ;)

how about for uni students, im sure my mates and i are very interested!!

sax
14-11-07, 10:24 PM
its a nice place but man does it get hot in that club or what!

uknowsergio
15-11-07, 09:21 AM
how about for uni students, im sure my mates and i are very interested!!

Ofcourse man.

If you want to organise a decent number of people, il get u guys a area for yourselves.

If you guys just wanna be on guestlist for the free/cheaper entry then easy as send me ur names!

And tell me when ur from JDMST when im on the door, on the night and ill try and hook u up with some drinks (normally i can, so im 99% sure i can again lol)

uknowsergio
15-11-07, 09:22 AM
its a nice place but man does it get hot in that club or what!

It get's hot in every club ;)

Difference is, theres always enough to hot chicks willing to show a lil skin in havana :).

OVTEC
15-11-07, 12:21 PM
^^ lol after that quote im sure my mates are myself are very interested :p ill try and get u a guestlist asap

cheers
Steven