PDA

View Full Version : helmet for track

zawrilla
30-11-07, 01:55 PM
hey guys,
desparately wanting a helmet for track to borrow for tomorrow. I don't know if I can hire one from wakefield on the day. If anyone can lend one I can come and pick it up and will cover you for any damages that may happen to it (hopefully none since I can't imagine what will happen to me if there is).
Call 0412229191 if you do. Thanks,
-Chris

Keven
30-11-07, 02:10 PM
I bought one yesterday from Parramatta stupidly cheap (almost as cheap as renting one from WP)

Go see the boys at Motor Cycle Supermarket- Cnr Church and Campbell.

Edi-no-son
30-11-07, 02:20 PM
yeaa go where Monster suggested....
that where i bought mine..
The one i got was $90, but they have some for a bit cheaper if u want it jus for the sake of having a helmet.

Otherwise, u can rent one at Wakefield for $20 with $50 deposit.
But if ur planning to go track a few more times, i recommending paying to get ur own as it won't b dirty and old and all lolz

RE99IE
30-11-07, 04:48 PM
most bike shop should have some helmet for Sale...went to Sydney City Motorbike at Kogarah and they have some for below $100 - size can be an issue

milkman
30-11-07, 07:16 PM
I wouldn't buy a cheap helmet.. but thats just me I only have one head..

SANITORA
30-11-07, 11:25 PM
cash converters lol

4agte
30-11-07, 11:31 PM
you can hire one from wakefiled but if you plan on using one again sydney city motorcycles have them for like $100 buks

its important to get one that fits properly

cheap helmets have to pass the same tests as expensive helmets the big difference between $$$ ones and reasonable priced ones is weigh/fire resistance and aero design