PDA

View Full Version : NFS Carbon

josh2.5
09-11-06, 03:04 PM
Hey guys anyone had a chance to play this yet?

I just went got myself a copy but cant play it till I get home tonight :(

Anyways if anyone is gonna get it, i recommend you go to JB. They've got it for only 74 bucks and it comes with a tool kit! Haha bloody bargain! That said it's a pretty useless little kit but who cares. Always love a good freebie :P

lovesil
09-11-06, 04:18 PM
oh....it's out?? might check it out.

josh2.5
09-11-06, 04:57 PM
Yeah came out today. I didnt realise till I was walking through today and noticed it on the shelf.

lovesil
09-11-06, 09:16 PM
Just went to check it out at EB. But the box didn't show anything....anyway, better save that 80 bucks or so on my car fund.

Omawari_San
09-11-06, 10:00 PM
I played the demo and I thought it sucks. The cars still behaved far from realistic and I wouldn't want to pay that much cash for just a upgraded version of the previous game.

I dont't like EA either. Since Need for Speed 4 and Need for Speed Porsche all the new games were bad.

BLISTC
09-11-06, 10:01 PM
hey guys

i got this about 2 weeks ago

i got it for free from the internet

god bless the internet and xbox

Alfadog
09-11-06, 11:05 PM
Carbon??

Test Drive Unlimited is where it's at!!!!!!!

So I hear anyway. I haven't played either.

josh2.5
10-11-06, 08:28 AM
Well I played it abit last nite. Very very similiar dynamics to Most Wanted.

Only better thing about it is that drift mode is back. Theyve changed the way that handles but and isnt as good as it used to be. Dunno if thats just cause of they way my RX8 is set up but oh well.

Either way Id probably recommend you want till it goes platinum unless your a fit of a fan or arcade racers.

Marc
10-11-06, 05:11 PM
Test Drive Unlimited is where it's at!!!!!!!

Shit yeah...........for now :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

import_bible
11-11-06, 07:59 PM
man this game is a long download :(

Hens
12-11-06, 09:16 PM
its still GT4 FTW

until i afford ps3 and GT-HD

Marc
13-11-06, 07:35 AM
man this game is a long download :(

Haha lemme guess. no seeds torrents?

www.easynews.com for quick downloads it costs but meh its only $10 a month for 18Gb of downloads.

import_bible
13-11-06, 07:41 AM
well apparently there are alot of seeds but the leechers are raping my download.

Brian_J
13-11-06, 11:26 AM
just started playing this last night, its not too bad - not much different from the older nfs series cept the concept of territory wars. you also race with a partner in which you can 'activate' during the race - they can either be a blocker (takes down and blocks your opponent), scout (finds shortcuts for you), drafter (taledago nights slingshot style! shake n bake baby!!)
it'll keep me entertained for awhile :)

import_bible
14-11-06, 01:02 AM
man im at 73% :x

bathurst-91
14-11-06, 08:23 AM
The best NFS games were NFS2:SE and NFS:High Stakes. The Underground series was good but got very competative.

Most wanted was trash.....

Sp33dY
14-11-06, 08:28 AM
The best NFS games were NFS2:SE

TOTALLY AGREE ... i played this sooooooooooo MUCH! ... back then it wasnt all about strategy or cops chasing u, it was pure speed on circuits against other players, and graphics had a killer frame rate on most pc's and vid cards! I have very very fond memories of this playing via modem to modem, or across teh network at home :)

I wish i could NFS2SE working and installed on XP :( Any ideas?

Brian_J
14-11-06, 11:07 AM
man im at 73% :x

whoa dude how long you been playing for!

im having trouble with drift events

Alanski
19-11-06, 05:55 PM
its alrite, bought mine at big w.
i like the boss stages
the touge part..lol, so mad