PDA

View Full Version : Logitech V200 2.4GHz Cordless Notebook Mouse ** BRAND NEW **

BLISTC
21-11-06, 11:22 AM
Hey guys

i have a few [5] of these mice and have them for sale.

Item RRP: $69.95

JDMST Member Price: $50.00

[free delivery if you live close to me / pick up also available; i will be @ the 1st December Meetup for those of you who want to pick it up then, or $7.00 postage for those who prefer to get it sent in the mail]

BRAND NEW SEALED with 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty!

Item Description

Maximize your productivity, where ever you are--at your desk, on the road, or even in the conference room down the hall. The Logitech V200 Cordless Notebook Mouse is designed for the demanding mobile professional.

* SILVER in colour [as shown in picture]
* Compact, with an unsurpassed battery life of up to one year
* Its 2.4GHz digital cordless technology provides longer range compared to traditional wireless, and delivers interference-free operation
* The 2.4 GHz micro-receiver snaps into the mouse for easy transport and turns it off for power efficiency
* Invisible Light optical tracking delivers smooth, precise control and a tilt wheel makes side-to-side scrolling effortless
* All of this is wrapped up in a durable design that's ideal for business-class mobility
* SPECIFICATIONs - CONNECTORs - USB port
* REQUIREMENTS - PC : Windows 98, 2000, Me, XP, USB port, CD-ROM Drive, Mac: Mac OS X 10.1.2+, USB port, For Macintosh users, download mouse software drivers at www.logitech.com/V200mac

The complete package includes:

* Logitech V200 Cordless Notebook Mouse
* 2.4 GHz wireless USB micro-reciever
* CD with Installation Software
* Two AA Batteries
* Installation Guide
* Three Year Manufacturer Warrenty

http://members.iinet.net.au/%7Etencab/logitech%20v200.JPG

Cheers everyone,

-Mark

Mike.V?!
21-11-06, 12:00 PM
Funny story. A buddy of mine's desk in his office is always super cluttered and one morning he couldn't find his cordless mouse. After searching for ages he notices the bin which normally sits under the desk right where he uses his mouse had been emptied. Yeah. The cleaner saw it in there as well but didn't think it was necessary to remove it.

BLISTIC, Include shipping to Melbourne and I'll take one :D

mrkrooz
23-11-06, 01:43 AM
where u located buddy......??

imashy14u
28-11-06, 11:10 AM
Are these still available? Where are you located?

If you're in Sydney, put me down for one.

Thanks.

[ekkY]
28-11-06, 12:13 PM
i take 2 thanks

BLISTC
28-11-06, 07:30 PM
hey guys
yeah i just got rid of only 1 to Mike.V so far

so please if your after one send me a PM thanks - like mike has done!

-mark

odell
30-11-06, 05:22 PM
whereabouts are you located?

Mike.V?!
02-12-06, 08:51 PM
Got the mouse and it's quite nice but DAMN those blister packs are a bitch to get into.

A+++ Ebayer would buy from again

BLISTC
03-12-06, 03:51 AM
rofl thanks mike

the blister packs are great to deter thieves in shops!

the new blister packs though are perforated around the sides so once u get into it, the whole thing rips apart very easily :)

BLISTC
21-12-06, 01:06 PM
hey guys i got like a few left so if anyone wants one or a few let me know

-mark

z10
21-12-06, 05:01 PM
i'll take one.