10-03-08, 06:08 PM
SOLD!

wngo
11-03-08, 10:37 AM
bump! this item MUST go!

project2
11-03-08, 11:09 AM
you sure its not capable?
hook up the lan output from the cable modem to your new router then configure the settings. the adsl modem doesnt have to sync or be on surely you can still make a gateway out of it man.

if you need a router with wireless functions i've got a netgear router i could swap

wngo
11-03-08, 03:04 PM
hook up the lan output from the cable modem to your new router then configure the settings. the adsl modem doesnt have to sync or be on surely you can still make a gateway out of it man.

if you need a router with wireless functions i've got a netgear router i could swap

will hold you to that! is it for cable internet? specs please!

Mike.V?!
11-03-08, 03:38 PM

I think he was trying to use it as a cable modem.

wngo
11-03-08, 09:31 PM
I think he was trying to use it as a cable modem.

was trying to use it as a router (sending an internet connection to another computer)

i have tried every way possible and called up company to ask if it is compatible and they said no.

Hens
12-03-08, 12:46 PM
you have PM wilson la

wngo
12-03-08, 05:34 PM
you have PM wilson la

pm replied.

wngo
12-03-08, 05:34 PM
payment pending.

SOLD as it seems.

project2
13-03-08, 02:39 AM
yeah it works for cable fine man. its just a router so anything with internet will connect with it let me find the charger the power adaptor and get back to you. you can have it for free

Hens
13-03-08, 11:33 AM
hey wilson if the buyer has not cashed up yet let me know i come pick up tonight

wngo
13-03-08, 03:58 PM
hey wilson if the buyer has not cashed up yet let me know i come pick up tonight

i will know on friday, buyer is picking up then. will let you know if he changes his mind.

Hens
13-03-08, 04:01 PM
bah i got money now. pickup tonight OR ill just send funds now via netbank.
what happened to the first come first serve principle :)

wngo
13-03-08, 04:16 PM
c'mon Henry your making this hard for me now, i will speak to the buyer and see what i can do but no guarantees.