PDA

View Full Version : Email Spam... PLEASE NO!

Keven
14-03-08, 10:27 AM
I have noticed an increase in people posting up funny little stories and other crap they get via email.

Although funny, most have been around the work emails here at work ten billionty times and do not make funny topics.

Maybe its just me (with 2 work emails, 1 sensible email and 1 stupid one to keep track of) but please do not post them here, I think we can think of more intelligent and funnier stuff than that.

Thanks peeps :D

Mz OoSKYLINEoO
14-03-08, 10:40 AM
I didn't start a thread.. it was in a post in spam thread ;)

and I didn't realize EVERYONE got it... so I apologize for trying to tell people who don't have email at work :)

Sp33dY
14-03-08, 11:25 AM
I agree .... people who contribute to 'those sections' of the forum generally have nothing useful to say in automotive related areas anyway. Easiest solution? Dont click on that part of the forum!

VTECMACHINE
14-03-08, 12:35 PM
My understanding is that there is a SPAM thread for a reason, and Joke thread for this reason.

If you don't like looking at these posts - do what Sp33dy said and don't click on the threads.

Also, realise there is a range of demographics on JDMST - not everyone works and has work emails. Alot of the people are uni / school students who have not seen these emails.

Mz OoSKYLINEoO
14-03-08, 03:04 PM
not everyone works and has work emails. Alot of the people are uni / school students who have not seen these emails.

thats why it was posted.

:)

OoSKYLINEoO
14-03-08, 05:53 PM
what about for people who havent seen it?

if you've seen it, then dont click it. If its a REPOST on the forum then lock/delete it?

theres heaps of 'work' funny email's i get that i dont post here and also heaps i havent seen
:)

Rotary_rockeT
16-03-08, 11:10 PM
yes Kev, don't open it. Your life amounts to more than opening useless junk anyway :D

J
16-03-08, 11:57 PM
NINNJAAAA!!

Kikkoman
16-03-08, 11:57 PM
EDDIIITTTT!!!1!!!

Mike.V?!
17-03-08, 01:10 AM
http://mikevictory.com/anywhere/hayabusa.gif

Mike.V?!
17-03-08, 01:13 AM
You don't like it? Don't read it.