PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Aftermarket exhaust or intake or BD roll bar for Mx5

zawrilla
20-03-08, 07:16 PM
*Changes to original post, now after different items. If a mod is able to change the full thread title, that would be appreciated.

Hey,
I have received my intake, and I've decided to give up on the roll bar for now. I am still after the exhaust if anyone has got anything. However, I am now after the Sparco Sprint fixed bucket seat. This is not the Sprint V which Natetune and Evan are offering but the previous model. I want this one because I like the badging of the Sparco better than the current model. If anyone has one in good condition that they are willing to sell (no tears) then I'd be interested in purchasing. Since the current one is about $490 new, I probably don't want to pay more than $400 for one at most.

2.25 Aftermarket exhaust (headers, catback, muffler.. I'll consider all)
Sparco Sprint fixed bucket seat

All the above is for a 96 NA8 Mx5.
If you have any other fun bits for the car, I might consider it as well.. basically I want to start modifying and don't know where to begin just yet - just after a bit of a change from how it is now as hopefully, eventually I will be able to get all the items.
I'm in Sydney and the budget is $500 or less at this stage.. preferably less :D.
Shoot me a PM if you have anything.

-Chris

zawrilla
04-04-08, 12:28 AM
post edited..now after a Sparco Sprint seat.