PDA

View Full Version : April fools!

menty
01-04-08, 10:52 PM
So what happened to you on April Fool's today?

I completely did not know it was April Fool's today until a few minutes ago.

Anyway, I had my girlfriend message me saying she was pregnant at about lunch today. Completely destroyed my day from then on. Had me absolutely convinced that she was pregnant and I felt like the world had turned upside down.

Cut a few hours later and I get very angry with her, ending with her saying sorry to me, and that it was all a joke.

Only just now I realise what today is, and I completely forgive her. Still, that was pretty harsh :p

I feel stupid.

Civic Weapon
01-04-08, 10:56 PM
hehehe made it through the day safe.....

Babalouie
01-04-08, 10:57 PM
Haha....so nowadays ppl announce preganancy via sms :D

Only one that someone tried to play on me today was a fellow rotaryhead at work came and asked me what happened to the back of my car, how come the Luce was all stove in....

...Didn't really work since I reversed it into the parking spot today and so the tail was facing a wall :D

scathing
01-04-08, 11:09 PM
So what happened to you on April Fool's today?

No-one took me seriously. :( (http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/showthread.php?t=8665)

OVTEC
01-04-08, 11:44 PM
lol i tricked my gf, she thought i was going to break up with her and it was our anniversary today as well so she got full worried and everything lol

the worst part is that shes going to get me back now..i know it

radism
02-04-08, 02:07 AM
it was mine and my better halves anniversary as well. im going to steal your idea OVTEC and send her a break up msg but add the april fools notice like 5 pages down and hope she doesnt scroll down to read it!

Nobbsy
02-04-08, 02:11 AM
i got convinced shittyfail's trains weren;t runnign and i had to catch a bus to uni, so not fair i had just woken up and wasnt thinking yet

OoSKYLINEoO
02-04-08, 09:03 AM
nova969 told everyone kate richie was going to star in neighbours cos she left home and away then found out today it was all a joke :( they even had it posted on their website and they called on air toby/toadfish from neighbours in melb and he was in on the joke too

961 told everyone telstra was cleaning the phone lines and dust would come out of your home phone head set and told everyone to put glad wrap or a plastic bag around it.. i didnt fall for it tho :lol:

eug4emi
02-04-08, 11:36 AM
pregnancy is such a bad joke to play!

Mike.V?!
02-04-08, 11:41 AM
This was one hell of a prank:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxw91PSTRq8

s2ky_
02-04-08, 11:42 AM
my friend sms'd me that he totalled his car..
i was like... good! now you can buy a real car like my eg :D

infinite
02-04-08, 01:12 PM
IGN had their April Fools joke by making an exclusive Legend of Zelda (http://movies.ign.com/dor/articles/863515/legend-of-zelda-movie-trailer/videos/legendofzelda_filmtrailer_040108.html) movie trailer

Hehe... didn't get me but still cool production for a trailer.

VTECMACHINE
02-04-08, 01:17 PM
I had my entire desk moved to another desk, but nothing was plugged in. Was kinda annoying! LOL.

Rascal
02-04-08, 01:31 PM
IGN had their April Fools joke by making an exclusive Legend of Zelda (http://movies.ign.com/dor/articles/863515/legend-of-zelda-movie-trailer/videos/legendofzelda_filmtrailer_040108.html) movie trailer

Hehe... didn't get me but still cool production for a trailer.

Geez they went all out. thats alot of effort for an april fool.

Pato
02-04-08, 01:37 PM
My mate called me about 12.30am saying if i remembered that we had a talk over coffee about which would be the worst std to have. He said he was diagnosed with Hep B and i was like WTF? You serious man? Your about to get married soon etc.. Being all worried for about 5 minutes he says it aprils fools bitch! then hung up. I couldnt sleep after that =(

The next day I told his good mate and got him all worked up. Told him to call him to see if he was OK as he was all stressed from having Hep B. =D

Queenie
02-04-08, 04:43 PM
One of my friends had her BF convinced she had been in an massive car accident. She messaged him from her phone being the 'doctor' saying that they tried to contact him, her parents thought you should know she is at this hospital. hehehe I think he is planning revenge since he called up her dad and he was like ummmm - im not with her, she's at work!