PDA

View Full Version : FS: Genuine JDMST product

VTECMACHINE
02-12-06, 03:28 AM
As some of you might know...

I have a GENUINE JDM style tuning mechandise for sale! This is the real thing people... not a fake.

Be extremely unique with this Quality grade vinyl sticker. The sticker says "JDM STYLE TUNING.COM". It is a great item... weighing less than your average vinal. Dresses up your ride, whilst concidering the need for weight reduction. Why use heavy ebay vinyl products, when you can have this?

http://images.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=http://www.jdmstyletuning.com/images/sticker_01.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.jdmstyletuning.com/shop.html&h=139&w=275&sz=54&hl=en&start=8&tbnid=5Kbj7hvG7IrzBM:&tbnh=58&tbnw=114&prev=/images%3Fq%3DJdmst%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D

Reply if you are interested. Please no low ballers.

Thankyou for your time!

Ricki.

Justin Fox
02-12-06, 09:52 AM
You spammer Ricki!!!

van
02-12-06, 10:38 AM
Vinyl.

Bitch, we told you to install Firefox 2! :P

Mike.V?!
02-12-06, 02:26 PM
What the hell is the point of this thread?

Marc
02-12-06, 02:38 PM
got mine last night :P

Brian_J
02-12-06, 03:49 PM
mike.v, i believe it may be one of these

joke  /dʒoʊk/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[johk] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, joked, jok‧ing.
–noun
1. something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act: He tells very funny jokes. She played a joke on him.
2. something that is amusing or ridiculous, esp. because of being ludicrously inadequate or a sham; a thing, situation, or person laughed at rather than taken seriously; farce: Their pretense of generosity is a joke. An officer with no ability to command is a joke.
3. a matter that need not be taken very seriously; trifling matter: The loss was no joke.
4. something that does not present the expected challenge; something very easy: The test was a joke for the whole class.
5. practical joke.
–verb (used without object)
6. to speak or act in a playful or merry way: He was always joking with us.
7. to say something in fun or teasing rather than in earnest; be facetious: He didn't really mean it, he was only joking.
–verb (used with object)
8. to subject to jokes; make fun of; tease.
9. to obtain by joking: The comedian joked coins from the audience.

that is meant to be

fun‧ny1  /ˈfʌni/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[fuhn-ee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation adjective, -ni‧er, -ni‧est, noun, plural -nies.
–adjective
1. providing fun; causing amusement or laughter; amusing; comical: a funny remark; a funny person.
2. attempting to amuse; facetious: Did you really mean that or were you just being funny?
3. warranting suspicion; deceitful; underhanded: We thought there was something funny about those extra charges.
4. Informal. insolent; impertinent: Don't get funny with me, young man!
5. curious; strange; peculiar; odd: Her speech has a funny twang.
–noun
6. Informal. a funny remark or story; a joke: to make a funny.

Mike.V?!
02-12-06, 04:09 PM
I see, in which case;

fail‧ure  /ˈfeɪlyər/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[feyl-yer] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. an act or instance of failing or proving unsuccessful; lack of success: His effort ended in failure. The campaign was a failure.
2. nonperformance of something due, required, or expected: a failure to do what one has promised; a failure to appear.
3. a subnormal quantity or quality; an insufficiency: the failure of crops.
4. deterioration or decay, esp. of vigor, strength, etc.: The failure of her health made retirement necessary.
5. a condition of being bankrupt by reason of insolvency.
6. a becoming insolvent or bankrupt: the failure of a bank.
7. a person or thing that proves unsuccessful: He is a failure in his career. The cake is a failure.

van
02-12-06, 04:14 PM
Hahahahaha.

chi
02-12-06, 04:14 PM
hahahah

Hens
02-12-06, 04:58 PM
you can get GENUINE GENUINE 2x for $5 :)
you're a funny man

if you trying to sell ones Christina was giving out yesterday thats lowballin bro
lol

VTECMACHINE
02-12-06, 05:55 PM
Sorry... Eggbox told me to at the meet! So had to do it...

Any bids?

Brian_J
02-12-06, 06:59 PM
i bid a couple pairs of rivers socks....

thers someone on ns.com selling his account because it has a sub-100 member number

JDM_ST
02-12-06, 07:13 PM
LOL,

Bought mine from Justin for $5, just to support the community :D

IcemaN
02-12-06, 07:13 PM
you forgot to add the high killowat at the wheel gains from a jdm sticker of this quality!!!
iv unfortunatly already got one and im waiting for indy to install my next one on wendsday. il let you all know on the power increase.

SPAMMMMMMMM
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/1847/spampt7.gif (http://imageshack.us)

VTECMACHINE
02-12-06, 08:34 PM
sorry everyone... it was a bit of a joke we discussed at the meet as I was leaving.
Iced i'm no lowballer. hehehe. Got some of you more serious people laughing tho.

Sp33dY
03-12-06, 09:43 AM
On a more serious note .... is the link through paypal gonna work? Cos im after some stickers :P Would prefer to eft direct to Justin or something. Someone pm me for serious details on obtaining stickers~ Kthnxbye

VTECMACHINE
03-12-06, 06:32 PM
haha yeah go through Justin man. This thread is a pure joke! hehehe.

damnn I only got pairs of socks bid on these stickers!