Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Scary Video Games.

Daily
    04 RunX Corolla

Oh Manhunt. Yes, classic game. I procured a copy before it was pulled off shelves and banned in Australia.

Oh speaking of which, anyone who has played it should get in contact with the below fellow and tell him how great it is:

Email:
    [email protected]

Postal Address
    GPO Box 464
    ADELAIDE SA 5001

Office
    11th Floor, 45 Pirie Street
    ADELAIDE SA 5000

... Doom 3

There was so much hype with this game at the time... so fair enough I got suckered into it... saved up for months for a decent video card to run the bastard.

Installed the game

Played 15 mins

Got to the part where shit started falling apart and there were dead bodies everywhere... Walked under this railing to pick up some ammo.. the dead body that was hanging on the railing suddenly falls down in front of you...

I Screamed like a bitch

Uninstalled the game 2 minutes later

Haven't seen a scary movie since that incident
    Daily
    Supra RZ T51R Kai

Quote Originally Posted by RunX View Post
    Oh Manhunt. Yes, classic game. I procured a copy before it was pulled off shelves and banned in Australia.

Oh speaking of which, anyone who has played it should get in contact with the below fellow and tell him how great it is:

Email:
    [email protected]

Postal Address
    GPO Box 464
    ADELAIDE SA 5001

Office
    11th Floor, 45 Pirie Street
    ADELAIDE SA 5000
    How long has he been in office, and how long are state attourney general's terms?

Can't wait to see the tail end of him as it will mean an R rating for games, he's the only one blocking it.
    Daily
    04 RunX Corolla

From the makers of Half Life 1: Aliens: Colonial Marines

Being a fan of the actual film and factoring in the developer, boy am I looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarius123 View Post
    How long has he been in office, and how long are state attourney general's terms?

Can't wait to see the tail end of him as it will mean an R rating for games, he's the only one blocking it.
    That's a very good point. He's been there for a while lol. I can't wait to see him go either.

Quote Originally Posted by kyoru View Post
    First scary game must be...resident evil 2, I could not play that game it was way to scary for me.

Parasite Eve, Silent Hill, Dino Crisis were also scary when I played them haha.

Recently the only ones that have scared me is Fatal Frame and Bioshock.
    For me it was resident evil 3...

running around and then all of a sudden that fukin NEMESIS runs out and trying to kill you and your frantically running and trying to get off shots!! arrghh!

but yeh, all the above games that kyoru mentioned.

HOW GOOD WAS PARASITE EVE! and PE2!? One of my fav games back in the day. awesome storyline.
    Daily
    beat
    2nd Car
    alto
    Name
    robert bhagwat

I know this is a video game thread but i am searching some card games which can be played online or as a video game such as https://www.ringoffirerules.com/fun-...es-for-adults/. So can anyone tell me about that.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456