ill post up mine as i havent seen anyone do the setup i have done yet. the whole theme of the tank is to look into feel like your in a cave LOL. thats why i done the back ground feature got some expensive rocks with pre drilled holes and pure white sand with big black pebbles.
Im in the process of building a 4*2*2 setup.. Marine offcourse
Currently got a 70L tank with live rock and two clown fish..
New tank will have the following:
The following is what will be in the tank.
- 3 ocellaris Clown fish with one being black n white (gonna get one more to make it 4)
- 1 Yellow tang (yet to purchase)
- 1 blue tang (yet to purchase)
- 1 hermit crab
- 2 large snails
- 1 x very large clam (and i mean very large)
- Mixture of corals (finger leather, duncopsonamia, some other bits and peices)
- 40-50kgs of live rock.
Some progess shots:
- Need to clean the tank still.
- These are the big drums i got the corals in for now!!
- The cabinet with the Arcadia lights WOOT!!
- The corals. not to sure if you can see it in this picture..
how do you get the salt water do you buy it or mix it yourself lol last time i tried doing my salt water tank the fkn fish always died man. btw dont get a damsel there a prick of a fish they always attack any fish. and where do you buy you fish and stuff from lol and your LARGE clam?